Hair

Body Parts | Drabble Series

Body Part - Hair

EXO - D.O

~

You lightly hummed to yourself as you stirred the icing in the bowl, making sure it was light and fluffy before pouring it into the icing bag and aligning your already cooked cupcakes on the counter. Ever so carefully you began to decorate the first one, your hands moving slowly and steadily so not to make a mistake. You released a puff of air as a curl of your hair fell into your eyes, the curl immediately flying back into place as you continued your work.

Your hands were shaking slightly from attempting to hold your arms steady; your fingers were sticky from having to remove dollops of ugly icing from the surface of the cupcakes in order to make them look perfect. Your back was hurting slightly from standing hunched over and you huffed in annoyance as a curl of hair fell into your face again, the hair flying back into place at the small puff of air.

You leant over the cupcake you were currently decorating slightly to check that it was perfect from all angles, only for a bit of your long hair to fall into the icing. You squeaked in shock and flew your head back only for a large part of your hair to fall into your eyes, only you couldn’t do anything about it due all the icing on your hands.

You let out a loud and very unfeminine groan. “Kyungsoo!” You screeched. You immediately heard a bang followed by running footsteps and from the cover of your hair you saw said person burst into the kitchen, sliding on the floor in his socks from his haste, his eyes blinking owlishly around the room until they zeroed in on you.

“Oppa~ help,” you whined; swinging your head to the side to refer to your hair. His face visibly relaxed and he chuckled before wandering around the kitchen island towards you. “What have I told you about baking with your hair down?”

“To not to,” you mumbled as he came closer, turning around and holding out your wrist where a hair band sat, Kyungsoo carefully pulling it off and gathering your hair together.

You always loved having Kyungsoo play with your hair; it was so relaxing and could send you off to sleep the way his fingers tenderly played and twirled with your curls when you two were relaxing on the couch or when you were cuddling in bed.

You closed your eyes and smiled as his hands gathered all of the annoying strands of hair and pulled them back off your face, swiftly tying your long hair into a ponytail so it sat at the back of your neck. He playfully tugged on it and you turned around, pecking his cheek and giggling at the small blush that covered his cheeks.

“Thank you Oppa, I’ll decorate one especially for you.”  

~