Hips

Body Parts | Drabble Series

Body Part - Hips

EXO - Kris

~

“But what if they don’t like me?” You whined as Kris continued to pull you along, the tall male rolling his eyes at your worries, this being one of many in the last few minutes after he finally revealed where he was taking you.

“Relax ________-ah, they’re really excited to meet you, you wouldn’t want to disappoint them by bailing would you?” He asked, glancing back at you and noticing your guilty expression, feeling a bit guilty himself about guilt tripping you into this but it had been several months now since you two had begun dating and this meeting was well over due.

He felt you tense up beside him as you eventually reached the EXO dorms, the sounds of loud and boisterous yelling coming from behind the front door. In a last ditch effort you tried to make a break for it but Kris only caught you around your waist and held you firmly in place as he unlocked the door, shoving you inside before following and closing the door behind him.  He smiled at you and he could practically hear his thoughts, no escape now.

You gulped as you suddenly felt several pairs of eyes on you. “Guys she’s here!” A deep voice screeched, several thunderous pair of feet sounding as new bodies joined the ones in the living room, all eyes on you who promptly squeaked and hid behind Kris who rolled his eyes at your shy behaviour and tugged you out from behind him. “Guys I want you to introduce my girlfriend, _______-ah.” 

“Annyeonghasaeyo,” you quietly greeted with a deep bow, hands clasped nervously in front you.

It was silent for several moments as the males in the room scrutinised you until one yelled. “Omo she’s so cute!” All of a sudden you were yanked away from Kris and glomped by several bodies all shouting and shrieking their names at you, some hugging, bowing and shaking your hands, one you eventually came to know as Chanyeol attempting to kiss your hand only for Kris to smack him away.

Not half an hour later you had no idea what you were so nervous about and stood in the kitchen watching D.O cook with several of the other members fawning over you, the maknaes following you like lost puppies wherever you went.

Kris meanwhile stood close by, silently glaring at the situation as Tao pinched your cheeks and Sehun performed aegyo for you only for Luhan to come barging in and demand that he was the best at aegyo and to pick who you liked best.

You were giggling the entire time and completely oblivious to the fuming Kris who was mentally smacking himself for introducing you to s, he should’ve known this would happen so he made it his goal then and there to make sure they knew that you were his and he was your favourite.

You were stopped midway through your sentence as you were suddenly yanked into Kris’s arms and his mouth covered yours, the member’s jaws all dropping open before complaining about their innocence and shielding their eyes. “Just remember guys, I’ll always be her favourite.” Kris grinned and to make sure that they got the message loud and clear he kept you by his side for the rest of the night, a hand possessively on your hip to tell the world that he were his woman.   

~