Neck

Body Parts | Drabble Series

Body Part - Neck

EXO - Kai

~

Your bodies were sweaty as they moved back and forth, your movements precise and quick as you both moved together with the rhythm. Kai’s hand pressed into your lower back so your chests were pressed close together, your noses inches from one another as you stared into each other’s eyes, your breath hot on each other’s lips.

A single bead of sweat trickled down your neck and Kai leaned forward and slowly it off. “Kai,” you hissed glancing both ways to make sure that no one had seen. “Relax ______-ah,” he chuckled. “No one’s paying attention to us.”

He was right, everyone was engaged in their own conversations and dance partners, the couples surrounding the two of you blocked you from view from anyone that was watching the swaying couples on the dance floor.

“But still,” you grumbled. He chuckled again, leaning forward once more, you automatically tensed and leaned away slightly but his arms prevented you from going far. “Hmm, Jagi you always smell so nice,” he mumbled and nuzzled into your skin.

You pinked but couldn’t help but giggle slightly as his breath tickled your skin, your breath hitching slightly as he placed a kiss on a rather tender spot on your neck. “Stop that,” you scolded as he continued to run his nose up and down your neck.

“Why, is it bothering you?” He asked and you could practically hear the smirk that was planted on his face. “Kai!” You protested but a giggle still slipped out of your lips as he placed another kiss onto the skin of your neck. He pulled away with a smile on his face, pecking your nose before standing back up straight and going back to concentrating on where he was leading the two of you.

You smiled admiringly up at him and leant forward to rest your head on his shoulder. “Thank you for bringing me tonight, I’ve had a lovely time,” you said, closing your eyes to cherish the loving moment between the two of you.  

He let out a quiet chuckle and contently rested his head against yours until his head perked up slightly at the sound of the music and a devious thought popped into his head.

So quickly that you could only let out a loud shriek, catching the attention of surrounding couples, you found yourself being dipped in Kai’s arms; his arm firmly wrapped around your lower back whilst the other tenderly cupped your neck.

“I love you Jagi,” he said before he brought you closer to him and nipped at your neck, smiling deviously as he slowly brought you back up to stand straight.

“Forget what I said, I hate you!” You screeched, attempting to hide the blush covering your cheeks. Kai only chuckled and kept his arms firmly around you to stop you from running off, continuing to sway the two of you back and forth.      

~