Chest

Body Parts | Drabble Series

Body Part - Chest

U-Kiss - Eli

~

The only thing you looked forward to all day was going home, it was that thought that kept you going through your lectures, through the boring and tiring hours at your part-time job. The thought of changing into your comfiest pair of pyjamas and lounging on the couch with a bowl of ramen was what kept you powering through your day, yet those thought only intensified when you had that certain someone waiting for you to get home.

You were practically sprinting home from work, after a long and tiring day filled with yelling bosses and long essay assignments; you sprinted home and jumped into his arms, your day suddenly seeming not so bad that you were with him again.

After a quick dinner the both of your retreated to the bedroom, changing into comftable clothing and slipping under the blankets, meeting each other in the middle, arms and legs naturally entangling and wrapping around the other as you caught up on the past few days that you had missed and enjoying each other’s warmth, comfort and presence.

You would often tell him how much you loved and admired his chest and even if you didn’t voice it he could tell, the unconscious of your fingers across the skin whenever you were cuddling, the harsh love bites you would leave whenever you made love, the way you would snuggle into it when you were sleeping; he knew how much you loved it all right.

His hand tenderly your hair as you both cuddled in bed, the light of the TV the only thing that lit up the room, your head contently resting on his chest as it slowly moved up and down with his deep breaths.

“Eli,” you whispered, hearing a soft grunt in response. “I love you.”  

You smiled as you felt his lips connect with the back of your head. “I love you too,” he said, continuing his tender actions as you both lay in bed watching the evening news.

You loved his broad chest so much because you loved how masculine it made him, you loved how it made him tower over you in stature, you loved how he always drew you into it whenever you were scared or frightened, but the thing you most love about it was how easily it could lull you to sleep, his heartbeat to be more specific.

His heartbeat was your lullaby; you always snuggled into his chest to be as close to it as possible, always resting your head directly above the muscle that was completely and entirely yours as you fell asleep, the soft beating always rendering you at peace and relaxation.

“_______-ah?” Eli whispered, yet there was no reply and he smiled knowingly.  

~