Ankles

Body Parts | Drabble Series

Body Part - Ankles

TVXQ - Yunho

~

“No you can’t make me! You screamed running through the living room and into the kitchen and around the kitchen island, hoping to put some space between you and your predator. Yunho sighed tiredly as he walked in after you, not expecting this much of a fight from you; he had been told you didn’t like taking medicine but to the point of running away and screaming?

“Come one _____-ah you need to take your medicine; otherwise your cold isn’t going to go away.” Yunho said, slowly walking around the island to reach you but for every step he took in your direction you took one away. “And I keep telling you I feel fine-“You were cut off as you suddenly sneezed.

Yunho took your momentary distraction to dart around towards you but you sensed his movements and quickly darted away, heading back towards the living room. You were attempting to get to the bathroom, hoping to lock yourself in until he gave up, however the thoughts were suddenly dispelled as you were tackled onto the soft carpet of the floor.

“Noooo Oppa I don’t want to!” You cried desperately trying to escape his grasp. Yunho was trying to hold you still without using too much force; he obviously didn’t want to hurt you but the same couldn’t be said for you. You accidently brought your knee up with too much force, hitting him in the stomach and causing him to groan loudly in pain and hunch over, allowing you to scramble out from his reach.

Before you could get far however, a large hand clamped down onto your ankle, pulling you back towards Yunho who promptly straddled you and held your arms down above your head with one hand in one smooth move. “Oppa please I don’t want to, I’ll do anything!”

Yunho sighed above you, “I know you don’t Jagiya but you need to in order to get better, I hate to see you poorly so if I have to force this into you to make sure your healthy then so be it.” Before you could complain further Yunho pulled the top of the bottle off and poured some into his mouth. You stared quizzically up at him wondering why on earth he was taking it, before he leant down and connected your lips together.

The pleasure of his soft lips on yours almost covered the horrible taste of the liquid that suddenly filled your mouth and you were forced to swallow it. He pulled away with a satisfactory grin on his face, chuckling at your unhappy face as you continued to lay underneath him.

“Hmm I quite like you in this position Jagi; maybe I should feed you your medicine more often.” He chuckled again at your reddened face, yet when you didn’t complain he leant down to connected your lips again, smiling when he felt your legs wrap around his waist, your ankles locking them into place.     

~