Fingers

Body Parts | Drabble Series

Body Part - Fingers

EXO - Baekhyun

~

It had been a long day for the both of you, but now the hours had slowly melted away, the day slinking into night taking the sun with it and leaving behind the moon and the stars. All the hard work during the day had finally paid off, leading you into each other’s comfort and embrace; a place you would always want to be.

You sighed in contentment, barely paying attention to the TV as you lay with Baekhyun on the couch, absentmindedly playing with his fingers as he re-watched an EXO performance. You held his hand up, admiring the simple beauty of his hands. His fans had often pointed it out and it was true, Baekhyun did have exceptionally pretty fingers.

They were so smooth and long, his nails filed to perfection. His hands were also smooth and soft yet had a masculine charm about them, making you feel safe, comforted and reassured whenever he held your hands in his.

Bored, you continued to play about with his hand, pressing it up against yours to measure the difference in size and playing with his fingers. “Oppa it’s not fair, your fingers are so much prettier than mine.”

Baekhyun turned to face you, a small blush coloring his cheeks that always appeared whenever you mentioned his hands. “Jagi…” “What its true Oppa, they’re just so…pretty and perfect.”

Your hand was abruptly snatched up by Baekhyun’s larger one and he began to give you the same treatment; playing with your fingers, slowly moving his finger around your palm, feeling the smoothness of it beneath his fingers.

Ever so slowly and tenderly he kissed each finger tip on both hands, his eyes staring straight into yours as he did so, the sensation of his lips brushing against the tips of your fingers sending tingles down your spine and the heat and sincerity of his eyes making you want to melt, a small blush appearing on your cheeks as he continued his affectionate action.

After kissing each finger he went back to your left hand, trailing his lips down until he met the cold metal of a silver engagement ring, laying a tender kiss on the diamond that would forever sit upon that finger. “I disagree Jagi, I think your fingers are beautiful, specifically this one.”

Baekhyun abruptly pulled you back into his side, allowing you to get comftable before changing the TV to a movie, snuggling down with his soon-to-be-wife, his fingers now absentmindedly playing with yours.     

~