Arms

Body Parts | Drabble Series

Body Part - Arms

Infinite - Hoya

~

If there was one thing you loved about Hoya it was his arms. Not only did they look mighty fine in a wife-beater, but they were strong and capable and most importantly they made you feel safe. His arms were a place you always wanted to be, forever and ever.

Whenever Infinite were away for schedules, his arms were one of the things you missed most about him, with the exception of his smile and just him in general. You would crave the day he would come back and wrap you back up into his warmth, arms wrapped tightly around your back and waist to pull you into a kiss, arms that would hold him above you as you shared your most intimate moments together.

It was often that you caught yourself daydreaming about his arms, the muscles always prominent whenever he moved about the house, the muscles contracting and bulging as he reached into a cupboard or did press-ups in the living room. Or perhaps dreaming of the softness of the skin as you would run your fingers along before your hands would entwine together and he would pull you into his side.

You jerked back into the present as you accidently dropped the plate you were holding, the soapy water of the sink splashing you slightly. You wildly shook your head, attempting to get rid of any thoughts of Hoya for at least a few minutes; he had plagued your thoughts all day when he had called earlier stating he should be back from Japan either later today or tomorrow. You were excited and just couldn’t wait to see him again.

Softly singing to yourself in an attempt to distract yourself you failed to notice a figure appearing in the doorway and quickly and quietly making its way over to you. You screamed in surprise as two chiselled arms wound themselves around your waist and a chest was pressed against your back.

You squealed in delight, immediately recognising the ‘intruder’, turning around and jumping into the person’s arms who picked you up and spun you around in happiness. You were placed back onto your feet only for Hoya to press his lips against yours, his arms wrapping tightly around your waist to keep your knees from buckling beneath you from the sheer passion of the kiss. You both broke away, the both of you smiling in happiness from finally being back in each other’s presence and each other’s arms after 2 very long weeks. “I missed you.”

“I missed you too.”

~