Nose

Body Parts | Drabble Series

Body Part - Nose

SHINee - Jonghyun

~

“My poor baby,” you cooed, softly brushing some of the hair away from Jonghyun’s forehead who had finally fallen asleep due to his medication. The hospital had finally allowed him to come home and he was expected to rest for several days until his nose finally healed and he would join the rest of SHINee for promotions. Until then however he was under strict instructions to rest, ones that you were in charge of seeing through.

You admired your boyfriend’s face as he slept, in a non-creepish way of course, glad to see that the bruising and swelling of his face had almost disappeared, returning his face to relatively normal with the exception of small cut at the corner of his lips.

You stood from the bed with the intention to start preparing dinner for the both of you, however a hand clamped down onto your wrist, causing you to shriek slightly. “Yah Jonghyun, don’t do that!” You scolded as you looked down to the culprit who had a sleepy smile on his face. “Jagi~ don’t leave me.”

You could never resist his pouting face. “But Jonghyun you need to sleep,” you protested as Jonghyun pulled you back onto the bed, shuffling over to make room for you. “Sleep with me, please Jagi I don’t want to be left alone.”

Despite his demands you couldn’t help but smile softly at his childish whines, you always did love to take care of him and due to his nose injury he was taking full advantage of that. “Okay okay,” you gave in when he started to tug on your arm and whine again.

You made yourself comftable against the pillows, giggling slightly as Jonghyun cuddled up to you, wrapping both his arms and legs around you in a vice-like grip, resting his head against your chest and nuzzling slightly. “Hey hey, watch your nose!” You blushed at his actions and kicked up slightly under the blankets. “I love my Jagi,” Jonghyun cooed. “She always takes such care of me.”

You rolled you eyes, “Yeah yeah I love you too.”

~