Back

Body Parts | Drabble Series

Body Part - Back

B.A.P - Himchan

~

He didn’t know exactly why but out of all the other features on your body, your back was one of his favourites. Was it the gentle curve of your spine, the softness of your skin beneath his fingers, the small scar that sat about half way up from injuring yourself when you were a child? He just didn’t know, but he wasn’t complaining.

You giggled slightly at the tingling sensation as Himchan lazily trailed his fingers up and down your back. You lay on your front with your head turned away from him, being slowly lulled to sleep from his fingers after an intense love-making session. The man in question was lying on his side, an arm tucked beneath his head as he watched his fingers travel the expanse of your back.

Both heads of hair were ily messed, the blankets pooling at their waists leaving their upper bodies to feel the gentle draft of the cracked window.  

“Channie that tickles~” You whined sleepily as his fingers began to add more pressure, drawing imaginary patterns and shapes. He smiled at your adorable whine, knowing the exact spots on your back that were ticklish and sensitive to the touch, purposefully running his hands over them causing you to whine and half-heartedly wiggle away.

You hummed in happiness and content as you felt something soft and moist begin to slowly trail up your spine, paying special attention to the small scar that lay engraved into your skin. “I love-your-back” Himchan mumbled in-between kisses, his lips continually brushing against the skin until he reached your shoulders.

You your side to meet the gorgeous eyes of B.A.P’s visual hovering above you with a soft and adoring smile on his face. You smiled in return, your eyes half-lidded in exhaustion, reaching a hand up to cup his face and bring him down for a kiss, “And I love you.”  

~