Lips

Body Parts | Drabble Series

Body Part - Lips

B1A4 - Jinyoung

~

You giggled slightly as Jinyoung’s lips softly brushed against the back of your hand before resting your entwined hands back onto his chest as you both continued to lie beneath the stars.

“It’s so beautiful,” you sighed, referring to the clear night sky. “Yes it is,” you heard Jinyoung whisper. Feeling his eyes on you, you turned your head and met eyes with him. “Yah, stop staring,” you lightly scolded as you blushed slightly, turning back to stare at the night sky.

You lay together for what seemed like forever, the two of you at peace at the top of the hill you had climbed earlier in the evening. You shifted closer to him as a small breeze flew past, small goose bumps appearing on your arms as you did so. Jinyoung in turn shifted closer too, the both of you now lying side-to-side, shoulders, hips, legs and arms pressed together.

You blushed at your closeness but hoped he wouldn’t notice the colour filling your cheeks or the sudden warmth of your skin.

“Thank you for agreeing to come on a date with me _______-ah,” Jinyoung said, an arm resting behind his head as the other continually the skin of your hand. You turned to him and admired his side profile. “Thank you for asking me,” you replied.

He turned his head and the two of you met eyes, your breath hitching in your throat at how close it was, your noses inches from each other. You saw his eyes flicker down to your lips before looking back into your eyes, you felt yourself blush again as he slowly moved in, your noses gently brushing up against each other.

His eyes were looking at yours for permission and your eyes fluttered shut to show that it was okay, the both of you moving the inch further so your lips softly brushed up against each other. You felt his breath wash over your lips as you both briefly pulled away, your eyes briefly connecting before they fluttered shut again, your lips connecting once again with added pressure.

His lips were so soft and smooth, working slowly yet firmly against yours, sending tingles down your spine as his fingers softly brushed against your cheek to keep your lips against his.

You became aware of your need to breathe as your lungs began to burn, breaking away from his luscious lips with a soft suctioning sound. He met your eye with a breathtaking smile, lifting an arm so you could snuggle into his side, sighing in happiness that you had finally agreed to be his, his fingers lightly brushing against the cool metal on your wrist of which he had confessed with as you two once again settled down to admire the night sky.   

~