Chapter 2

I Love You

Mom ignored me.Instead,she dragged me in and I just forcedly followed her.

"Here we are,when your grandpa and grandma come.Be polite,okay?"mom whispered me while waiting the mastermind gaze came.I already knew about that mom.

Right after then,my grandparents came,standing with all smiley faces

.We bowed and greeted them as soon as they reached us.

I didn't tell you that they were very strict.Yes,they were.The most important thing in this family is being POLITE.I didn't know why

But at the same time,even with that strictness,they were lovely casually

.Especially my grandma because she always smile when you were with her.

We sat on the seat as they demanded us to.

 

"Grandpa,grandma how are you?"I started the conversation first.

"Oh Taeyeon shi~we are always fine here.Wow,you've grown prettier.I guess..you'll make a good partner with him".

My smile faded away.

What?partner?who?

I began to panic.I was abruptly surprised with that of course,Why so sudden though?talking about partner.unless,grandma talked about Kai when she didn't have any idea who was my Kai?

I turned my head to  mymom.She smiled fakely as she rubbed the back of her neck.And now ..mom really has something to explain...TO ME.her beloved daughter.That was a so called.

"Bwoh?ppart..ner?"I asked as I was about to jump from my seat.

"Taeyeon ah~calm down..calm...down"mom whispered asking me to calm myself.

This was the most damned confussion ever.

"Taeran ah(taeyeon's mother name)you didn't tell her yet?"Grandpa moved a bit.

"Appa,I did.heehehe"mom answered innocently

And what?mom did tell me something important?what?be polite,brush my teeth before sleeping?don't eat too much.Something like that?I was into a damn confussion right now.

"Well,the wedding will be held here at sunday"Grandpa continued.

"What?wedding?who is going to marry?"I asked as my eyebrows furrowed.

"You're kidding,Taeyeon.It's you"grandma into the conversation.I chocked my own saliva that I've been gulp awhile ago.I widened my eyes into surprise.

What the hell

"What?How can?!..."mom cut me off  with covering my mouth so that I couldn't let any word that showed my objection.

"Omma,she might be forgot about that.Excuse us for a while"mom smiled fakely and again..she dragged me into the kitchen.Leaving my grandpa and grandma after they nodded.As we arrived.Mom let go of her hand on me.

"Okay,okay,okay Tae shi~I am really really sorry.I didn't tell you about this.I know that you are not going to accept it.But,please this is your grandpa wish.This is his promise to his old friend"She pleaded.

"mom,you know that I'm not going to make it.So,why do you drag me into this?I'm still young to get married.I don't even graduated yet.It's illegal.You know that.Let me decide my own life including my husband-to-be,mom"emphasizing every words from my mouth like pleading for food.

"I know I know,honey.Please for the sake of your beloved grandparent.Let their wish granted.You know that they have a heart cancer,aren't you?Do you want them to die just because of you don't want to marry with him.Come on,he is a good boy"Mom begged.

Heart cancer?Oh how .Old human nowadays.

Wait,isn't this a dream?Mom,wake me up.wake me up.I pinched my cheek.Hoping that I was still in my bed.No,It did not work.Instead I got myself into a  pain.

Lowering my head,well then,this day was my unluckiest day of my life.This wasn't a little thing.Marriage ?it was your future after all.How can you let anyone let your future decided.

A memory popped on my head.As was still a kid.I was playing with grandpa at the playground.I was disallowed to run randomly since there was a big road near the playground.I was such a kiddo at that time,so I ran accrosed the road.Grandpa was panickly chasing  me from behind until a car passed.then,the accident that caused by me.I got my grandpa into a long time recovered,just imagine how guilty I was at that time.

I got more confused how to decide.But,I've made up my mind that I'm going...to marry with ...whoever he was.For my grandparent.I loved my family more than I loved myself.All in all it was for their happiness.

I didn't  want their smile fade away from their face just because of me.This was internally hurful for me but what coul I do?run away?

Mom patted both of my shoulder for my confirmation.Waiting for my answer.

I am ready to take risk

 slightly nodding with my head lowed,my mom smiled as she held my chin up.

"I'm happy having such a good daughter like you,thank you honey.This is all for the sake of our family..your grandparents,me and....."mom stopped like thinking for awhile.I cocked my eyebrows.

"...and your father"she continued.That was indeed really unconfident answer mom.

Yeah,If my grandpa almost killed  for the sake of my safety so why I have to argue something that they wanted me to.It was  not like I would die though.But making this decision almost made me cry.Really hard to make it.I sighed in a frustration.yes,this was the time where I couldpay my debt.for my family.

________________________________________________________________________________________________-

Kris POV:

It was such a damn!What the did this old man just told me to do?marry?Oh hell no

So this was why he told me to come back to Korea?Just because of this creepy thing.I couldn't even object it.The only reason for marrying her was for my grandpa wish.Dad told me that grandpa and 'her' grandpa made a promise that they were going to make us married.Then, why did't they just married to each other?

Freak!

Everyone loved their family.I did so.But this was my life.Even when I disagreed with it.Father warned me not to.

Aargh

This was a forced marriage anyway.Everyone wouldn't agree with it in the first placeIt wouldn't bring any happiness like in the certain drama did.Nothing I could do when a dad warned something.

Just agree?that was how pathetic I am.

dad also showed me her photo.she looked cute with that bikini.But,guess what.That was a damn photo like ten years ago.She was only just a kid.How could my genius father showed me a damn photo though.

But,then there was another photo that dad showed me.Wow,she looked too young for me.How could her parents let me to get married with an adult like me.

Just a teenager.

oh I see,she was quite pretty though with that single eyelid and white skin.

 

so,tonight we would be going to meet her family...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I just wrote this story just now.So,today double update.Do comment guys.

Thanks for subscribing.

I got into KrisTae recently heheheh.

tatata!