Chapter 14

I Love You

15th May 2007,Dad said that I have to go to America soon.What the heck?I want to live here!with him!

I ran away from home,but he found me quite fast.tch!

Taeyeon giggled sweetly at how he wrote the word ‘tch’,frustrated kind of mean.

22nd May 2007,America,California is beautiful!It has majestic beach and eww they are !

I went to school today,Korea’s school and America’s school were so different.They also spoke in alien language.My name is Kris means I am kris in Korea.It’s easy.

But…the students spilled something smelly on me and called me an ugly boy.I hate that name to death.

“Was he bullied?”cocking an eyebrow,Taeyeon continued to the next page.

29th May 2007,I couldn’t stand here!They kept bullying me like no end!Today,I fought with them and they hit my head with heavy wood.It makes my head sick!They also called me stupid,I’ll prove that I am not stupid when I become a doctor.

1st June 2007,meeting new friend,he is so kind and sweet.He has dimples on his cheeks and his name is Lay.

20th August 2007,I’m so happy to have friend like him.He plays with me everyday.Now,I don’t get bored anymore.Yehet!

She smiled at the event where he was happy meeting his new friend.Atleast,the sadness he had had erased a little.

19th December 2011,Finally I graduated!The thing what I like is that I got chosen as the tenth great students in school.I’m going to take Doctor’s course but what the fck it’s so hard.My brain might pop out anytime.I  couldn’t even sleep,this y Biology,why do I have to remember every parts of human’s lung?

Giggling at his words,she continued reading the other pages.Eyeing every parts of its.

“No 2013?”she shrugged before found out that she was already at the end of the book.

“Yah Kim Taeyeon,Give me my diary back!”Kris shouted  as he knocked at total speed the door room making her panicked as of wanting to hide the book she just stole.

“Wh…what are you talking about?what book”

“You better give me back or I’ll break this door!”

“Wa..it!”hiding the book at the best place she could see.

She opened the door slightly showing her innocent face to Kris.

“Where’s my book?!”he asked coldly.

“Book? what book?”

“Oh come on,I’m not in my right state right now,you better hand it to me”

“Yah,…what book are you talking about?”

“tch,move”

Pushing Taeyeon to the side and began to mess everything to find his precious diary.

“Where did you hide it?”he looked behind asking in curiousity.She pouted and shrugged her shoulder.

“Well,I don’t know what you’re talking about”innocently grin at him.

He let out a big sigh before his face turned to a smirk.

Woh!what’s with that face

She frowned before she knew that Kris was pacing towards her and slammed her gently yet fast to the wall.Covering her body with his on it.

“You better tell me or I’ll….”he whispered as he crooked a smile causing her to breathe heavily.

“Wh…what are you going to do with me?”stutteredly at her words,he leaned closer to her face.She  gulped.

She closed her eyes before saying “th…there”she pointed her index finger to the bed that possibly where she put the book.

He turned behind only to check where she directed and moved his way to check under the blanket.After he found,he grinned.

“Wow,you look super stupid with that pose”eyeing Taeyeon who was still with her eyes closed.

She clamped her eyes before totally opened it.She bited her bottom lip where her eyes furrowed to him.Feeling her anger at the top limit.It was totally embarrassing where he might think that he was expecting something like kissing her.

“Anyway,did you read this book?”

“No”her eyes panicked.He rolled his eyes knowing that she probably had.He cocked an eyebrow to wait for a better answer.

“Excuse me,I have better things to do than butting your life,Duh~”she crossed her arms.

He continued what he did where he waited for the other answer.

“Okay,just the first page”

“…and”

“What?Do you expect me to read the whole ?pfft”

“Yes”

She heaved a sigh.Tiredly being a big fate liar.

“okay,okay.I read the whole book.Are you satisfied now?”

“No,I’ll punish you”

“Now look,I’m sorry for reading  you diary.Is that enough?”

“No,not yet”

“You got my pride already.saying ‘sorry’”

“Unless you are really sorry”

“Argh”she mumbled.

“Anyway,do…really want to be a doctor?”nervously changing the topic with her expression changed.

“More than you know,let me be alone for a while,will you?”

He walked pass by Taeyeon where he stopped for a moment when Taeyeon slowly grabbed her shirt at the back.With her head down,she carried out words where it was out of his expectation.

“I…want to help you”

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay,I updated.Sorry for my lateness.hehehe.

As you know,school has started so I have less time to update.

Please note that I will eventually update my story every saturday and sunday.

I'll find the other  day if I have free time and idea.

Thank you for reading,please do comment

:)