Chapter 5

I Love You

 

KRIS POV:

“Tch,just stop it already,we can’t turn the time back!Shut up!”I said.She is sobbing made me irritated with it.

“Yah!you don’t understand what I feel!”she shouted.

“Bish~then,what do you think I feel right now huh?”

“Ignore me!Keep driving you jerk!”

I sighed.Tired of making shut her sobs.I drove by to go to…our new house.My  parent bought us a house.I mean apartment.Good then,we don’t have to act to be good infront of them.

We arrived sharply at 9:00 p.m.I turn to her who sat beside me.Argh!she is sleeping!

“Yah!midget!wake up!we’ve arrived!”I shook her.She yawned.

“You called me midget?”

“Yeah midget is the best description for you”Now,wake up”

I said as I got out from the car leaving her dumfounded.I  open the back.Oh please~her luggages are all too big!

As she got out from the car.She directly walked out to the  apartment.But I called her.

“Hey midget!Bring your own pack!”

“Tch!Man can’t help?”

She brings her bag.Seems like she is suffering.I smirk.I satissfied with it.

“Why would this luggages are all too heavy”she sighed.

“Need a help?”

“Arggh!Go,I don’t need it!”

“Seriously?...Okay!”I was about to walk but then….

“Yah!you don’t help me?”

“You said you didn’t want to..”I smirk.

“Help me then!”Gotcha.Oh your pride.Giggled.

“Beg then”I smirk again.

“What?...”She furrowed an eyebrow.

“You don’t want to?okay….”

“Yah,yah yah…Help me”she looked embarrassed even more.She even said it  with whisper.

“What?I couldn’t hear you”

“Tch….help me you dead meat!”she yelled.Oh please that’s totally hilirrious.This girl lightened up  my mood.

I walk towards her.she is way too short for me.She looks mad.haha,she is just around my shoulder.Looks funny with those expressions.She is up-ing her head looking at me with her angry face.

I lowered my head to her.

“Hey midget!I said beg”I whispered.She is now backwarding.Maybe she is afraid of me.I find it’s cute to like this.

“!get the hell your face out of me!”She shouted.I don’t even care what she called me but it turns out to be more fun when I   like this.

“Okay I ‘ll go then…”

She looks angrier.

We are now on the halfway to the apartment.The best thing is….the damn elevator was in the work on.They put the notice right infront of it.I chuckled even more since she is going to carry her luggages even more.This day is on my side.She is all the way had  a bad luck.But honestly,…I feel pity of her.

“Argh!Let me help you then,you look like a dead chicken right now!”I grabbed it from her.

“Another name and I’ll kick you”she is sweating.She wipes it with her arm.She carries the luggage smaller than mine.

“Argh!why do this stair  seems like even higher and higher”she mumbled.I ignore her.Our apartment is in the 7th.Really,this kind of pissing me off.Plus,this damn luggages are heavy.

Finally,we’re arrived.I give her the key,asking her to open the door.I placed in her luggages.I see her,scanning around the apartment.She smiled.I look around too.Hmm,it’s big enough for us two.This looks boring though.

But….wait!something fishy.I only see …one door.Is this mean…

“What?this apartment only has one…room?”she said first before me.She widened her eyes looking at me.

“Are you  kidding me?why don’t you choose another apartment instead of this?”she looks angry.

“what what!?The one who choosed this apartment wasn’t me”

“Liar!”

“Argh,whatever”I rolled my eyes.

This is mean we are going to share a room.Hell,no way!

“Well,Since my parent who bought this apartment.So,the one who supposed to stay in the room is me!You…sleep on the couch”I said like I’m the king.It’s true though.I shoed her.

“What?”she looks even mad.

 

 

Taeyeon POV:

Weird!I didn’t even mad when he called me midget?That word is the most hated word in my life.Well,he left me dumbfounded here.Lucky of you,!You are lucky cause I didn’t kick you right on the way.

Then,now!he made me irritated with him so much.

What?he said he is going to stay on the room while me sleep on the couch.I tell you K…kris whoever you are,I will make you suffer more than this stupid arranged marriage!My anger is now reach the high level of the evil.he is smirking,seeing me in my very feeling.I’ll teach you!

I walk faster towards him.His face turns to the afraid expression.

“You ……really deserve …THIS!”I marked my word then stomped his feet with all my strength.Now,he feels the sickness.He frowns,he jumped into a pain,holding his feet.

“Auchhh!”he panted.

“What the…f..uck!You Kim Taeyeon….” I made  him feels annoying

I stick my tongue out and then run to the room .

“I’ll catch you!”

When I’m in.I locked the room from the inside.I lean my back on the door.Feel relieve.Mission accomplished!

“Get out you coward!I’ll teach how to rip your own body and make a BBQ!”he shouted from the outside.Then try to push  the door.

“Uwhh~so scary”I imitated him.I burst out laugh.

 

 

KRIS POV:

You don’t know me Taeyeon….

I smirked evilly.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi,subscriber  and the reader.

I just want to thank all of you for reading this fiction heheheh.

And...sorry for the late update!I've been busy for this whole week with my exam.heheh.

I'M FREE

::DDDD