Chapter 18

I Love You

"Do you really want me to die,Lee Kris?"she yelled at the nonchalant jerk infront of her."No,I want to eat"he replied.

"So,just eat your frickin' chicken and hand me the key!"she continued.

"Alright,alright"and gave Taeyeon the key.Frustrating,she went outside right away leaving him grinning at the sight of mad Taeyeon.When she left,he...he ...felt lonely being alone at the office.He would continue his work?

Man,I got enough for today...

"No cab or even a bus?"she complained as she glanced at her watch.It showed 12 p.m sharply at the midnight.She had been waiting for more than 30 minutes,hoping any vehicles would show up to go back to her apartment.Eventually,there was no.She stomped her left foot on the bricked ground of the bus stop.

I can't believe my luck will get any worser than this.This is all because of that giant.Ughh!

"Hey,what the with you making noisy sound here?"someone from nowhere yelled in a very drunken way.She felt goosebumped,her lung felt like wanted to burst out from her chest,slowly spinning her head at her back.

Three men  were standing behind her,drunk.one of them was devotedly with smoking the smelly ciggerets as the two were looking at her like hungry beasts would enjoy their meal soon."wow"the guy glanced her from head to toe.She was deadly frozen,bad assumptions in both parts of her brain.If she were to move,they would probably chase her.Otherwise,standing there would make the thing worst.

This isn't the end of my life,right?

Her legs were all trembling, totally widening her eyes as the men came to lean closer,she was fearfully backwarding.She was stopped afterwards when one of them reached her wrist.Reluctantly to being touched,she struggled and wanted them to let go of her.She owned the basic of saving her life when she suddenly moved her foot and kicked his sensitive spot.

Abruptly letting his hand on her while the other two surprised at the view,she then ran as fast as she could.The real fast moves she had never accomplished ever since her 18 years of existing.

CRAP CRAP CRAP!

The thing would go easy if they left her running,instead they went after her.THE THREE OF THEM.

Well,this is !

She ran quickly to the nearest building to hide herself and made the upportunity to call someone.Unfortunately,when she was on her way,her legs stumbled on something or might be a rock and fell down on her feet.Her ankle felt like broken,her knees began to bleed heavily.At last,she was caught.

They laughed contentedly like the evil one."Where are you planning to go huh?"he shrieked.Gulping the lump in heavily.

She cried and the real tears came out from her eyes like  a river.Praying for someone  would come to save her.It was at the midnight,the possibilty was too low.The line of lights nearby the building she went were dimmed.No one was wandering around aside from these trion.What should she do?

They grabbed her wrist and were dragging her to the alley beside the building which was absolutely dark.Not entirely though,enough for them to make their project.She moved hardly and tried her best to let go of their grip but it was  hopeless somehow.The guys were pretty masculine with those big muscles on their arms.It was just one of them,could you even imagine with THREE?A freaking multiple three?

She shouted on top of her lung for help but there was absolutely no.

"Let me go,let me go"

Just let me go, you bastard!

They shrieked even more.It remained so until one of them felt on the ground with a sudden hit from his back.Appearing one man came to the rescue.Taeyeon couldn't even lift her head to see it that she fainted afterwards.The man who held her wrist back then was about to throw a punch on the man's face but failed when he quickly grabbed the fist and turned his painful fist to the guy's stomach.When the guy groaned in pain with his palm on his stomach,he thenflashed another kick on his back.The last evil man appeared with a wooden bar and was in his pace to hit the man's neck.He did avoid it but slightly smashed his face when the man noticed it.He succeeded avoiding it and smacked a kick at the back when the guy accidently went too fast.

The three of them deadly lied down on the ground."Huh~I can't believe this kid.How can she be so careless?"he sighed as his both hands on his hips.Panting at the lack of oxigen when he did the motions.He wiped the bleed on his lips furiously.

She owed me BIG TIME.

Moving his way,he diligently carried Taeyeon with bridal style.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taeyeon opened her eyes after clamping it few times on the couch.She was saved,totally.Relieved

Moving his legs but let another groaned when she noticed it felt hurt."Ouch!"

The neat bandage was rolled at her knee and around her ankle.She was indeed surprised before taking a glace through the room she was at."Kris office?"

That big man saved me?

"Oh hey,the crying baby finally awake!"his hand in his pocket while his right shoulder was leaning at the wall.

Perhaps...

"You..."

"yeah,I saved you"

"Tch,I know I know"she mumbled.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FLASHBACK:

After about 20 minutes ignoring the absent of Taeyeon at his office,he took a glance at his wrist watch.It was nearly at 12 p.m at the midnight.He was hesitated at first to worry about her since he knew that there would be no cab or even a bus would pass around.Minutes after minutes passed and his worriedsome vibes started to gain.

Everytime he shooked his head from the deep thought of his bad assumptions,he would rethink about it again.So,he had no choice rather than finding it out himself.He ran to the bus stop nearby and Taeyeon wasn't there.The scent of heavy ciggeretes could be smelled in his nose.Panic.

Considering of there would be any vehicles around,he the continued running somewhere else that possibly where Taeyeon would be at.

After a few minutes of searching,he finally heard a shout of familiar voice and towards the direction.He knew it,his bad vibes were true.

It became true?

On his way,he saw men wre struggling to drag one girl.From the view,he could tell it was the Taeyeon he looked for.

-

-

His backbone felt like reversed to the other side  throughout the journey back to his office with Taeyeon on his arms.As he arrived,he put Taeyeon on the couch gently before stretching his body slowly.Feeling the eagerness of getting rest but no he couldn't.Her legs seemed like broken.He then grabbed the emergency kit and started to treat her wound.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay long update,isn't it?

hehe,please leave comment and upvote if you feel liking this story.Those upvotes would gain my spirit to update more often...In case if you really like it.I am not forcing.Love ya subribers and readers.

School holidays almost comes to an end.

:(