Chapter 3

I Love You

 

Taeyeon POV:

“Taeyeon ah~wear this..no no no..this one”mom scanned the dresses that she packed off just now.

“mom,I wear everything as long as it is comfortable”I mumbled.

“Look how old –fashioned you are..no matter what !wear this,you have to look prettier tonight,okay”as she cupped my face and pinched my cheek.

“By the way mom,we are going back tomorrow,…right?I asked.

“No,You are going to take  holiday for one week!”mom said..

“But mom…I have  school tomorrow,after then we will have a real holiday so why don’t we just cancel..”

“Tch,so that is not a problem,and don’t even think of that!Arraso”

I pouted.

“But I didn’t even told the teacher yet”.

“Already…okay see ya,I’m going downstair”mom walked out from my room.

I heaved a sigh

yeah.This was the most unluckiest day of my life.I needed someone to accompany me,confess everything that I want to.Wait!compinion?I have one.Yeah Hyeyeon,just for a long time being stucked here I didn’t even bother to remember her.Telling how was I got into this.

So,I took out my phone from my pocket and began to call her.

“Yeobusaeyeo,Hyeyeon ah~”I sounded with the sad tone.

“Yeobusaeyeo Taeng ah~why?you sound unhappy?are you okay?”she asked .

wow!she asked me the right question.I was about to tell her  but then she cut it off with her words.

“Ah…by the way ,~I’ve just got a phone call from the man that registered me  a week ago.He said that my story got into the final.You know how happy I am right now?I hope my dream will be come true”she said excitedly and sounded like she jumped from her bed.

Hearing how happy she was.It showed that it wasn't the right time to tell her.Let her be happy Taeyeon.

so,I decided to remain silent as she kept on talking about her dream to be a successful author.Yes,that was her dream.Being way too good with writing,She was in her steps to make it a dream comes true.

After a few minutes of talking with Hyeyeon,we finally stopped.I got into the bathroom and took a shower.Wearing my dress with laziness with the  uncomfortable way  since the dress was only covering above my  .

How nasty I am right now.Aargh!

then,there was a problem which called I hate Highheel To Death!

Awkwardly tryingto wear a pair of high hell  that was also my mom suggestion.It did always make me want to fall down.

I sighed of regretness.

“Yah ~Kim Taeyeon,hurry up,they have arrived.”mom called me.

“I’m coming”

I walked out from my room and closed the door.Feeling nervous at the same time.

Calm down Taeyeon …Calm down.I let out a deep breathe as I walked down to the downstairs.All my family members gathered up infront of the door waiting for my fiance's arrival.

As they arrived,they both held  handshakes.So,I just stoodd there  and remained silent feeling the awkwardsness out from the atmosphere.I had no idea who they were like hey what's up bro,how your doing.I was  still being silent until an old lady smiled at me.Replying her smile with sweetness,she went closer to my direction.

I greeted her with a hearty polite way before she she hugged me.

surprised at first but ths was how we say hell right?

She flowed a  weet smile.

No denial,This ajumma looked nice.

“Are you Tae..yeon?”she asked me beginning the conversation.

so,I nodded in stutter.

“wow,you are so pretty as your mom”she praised me as my cheeks blushed with her compliment.

“Ah..gomawosim nida”I thanked her as I bowed her.Mom came afterwards.

“Mrs.Kim shi~you have  such a beautiful daughter .Perfect!”she praised again.

OkayAm I that pretty?mom thanked her and and invited them to sit.

time for dinner.I like eating apart from this arranged marriage stuff.

But..I wonder where was ‘he’?

“Hmm,by the way,Mrs Lee shi~where is your son?I don’t see him”mom asked.Mrs Lee took a look at her wristwatch scanning around before her gaze turned to his husband.

“Oh yeah,Honey,where  is Kris?he is coming right?”as she cocked an eyebrow to her husband who is now standing beside her.”Call him,he is late”she continued.

“Oh,excuse me”Mr Lee made an excuse and put out his  phone.

First meeting and he was late?wow,that's the greatest idea I haven't thought of!

We ate after about 30 minutes of waiting him but he still ye didn't show his figure.His parent always tried to make some excuse.Telling us that he could arrive at any moment.But,he hasn’t.tired of waiting of that,I made  way out to take fresh air.I crossed my arm and walk to the swimming pool.It was quite far from the house since this mansion really big.Plus,this high heel was kind of pissing me off,my heel started  to feel sick.

“Aaargh!stupid !stupid!stupid!”I shouted to let out my anger before I stomped my feet on the tile grounded.

Standing at the side of the pool in order to make myself calmed from this bugginess.

I was about to sit but then a bug  landed on my shoulder.

I hated bug so much like how normal girls would

I was panic and tried my best to get rid the bug from me.Struggling with it,I fell in the pool before I could handle my fearness.I tried hard to swim but my legs were cramped from the jump off

I couldn’t even move it.

high  heel.

Now,I’m drowning!I shouted on top of my lung but still no one tended to come.

“Help me ..somebody  Help me…!”

Kris POV:

So tonight we are going to meet her.

-I didn’t follow my parent went there in the first place since I had something to settle with.I told them I would be there though.

So,after  I finished wearing my suit.I got in my car and drove by,in a few minutes at the big road,I got into a traffic congestion.

Damn!is this Seoul?I see no different with State.But,I kind of irritated with this.

Dad called so many times already.He scolded me before I could explain my reason.

It was already 9:00 p.m.I almost lost on my way here.The address wass freaking me out.

So,I got off quickly from the car.

“Hellp me!somebody help me!”I heard a shout from the apposite way.It somehow sounded like  a girl.So,I immediately ran to the direction of its where it was located behind the mansion.As I reached it,I saw someone drowned in the pool.

without thinking much,I jumped into the pool and dragged her to the safer corner.

She was still breathless.

Damn!I saw her top.

y

Snap out of it Kris!

She looked hopeless that my mind had just gave me an idea to save her.She needed  CPR.So,I quickly leaned to .I up the water from it.

Giving her some oxygen she was lacked of.

Taeyeon POV:

My leg couldn’t move.

I was out of energy until someone dragged me and put my moveless body slowly lied down on the ground .My vision was blurred.my eyes still closed until I felt someone touched my lips and helped me with my breathe.

When I opened my eyes,I noticed that someone wass still up the water from my mouth.My eyes widened as I see that ‘someone ‘ was actually ...a guy.He then realized when I awake and stopped for awhile with his….lips touched mine.

Damn!we were paused until I pushed him hardly made him back off.

“What are you doing?!”I shouted.

___________________________________________________________________________________________-

sorry for the late update heheh,and I'm so so sorry for my grammar mistakes.You can spot it everywhere heheheh.

Thank for reading.Comment are always welcomed

^^