Chapter 11

I Love You

Three days of staying in Jeju Island went too fast that left Kris and Taeyeon moved to the step of getting used to each other.Taeyeon who was afraid of telling everything about her personal life to Kai and Hyeyeon always succedded to hide herself everytime they ran into each other.

…and today was the day where the Kim Taeyeon and the Lee Kris started their daily life of being newlywed couple,Monday which was a school day.

Yehet

Taeyeon had no choice rather than dragging her still-sleeping body to prepare herself to go to school.Irritated  at the fact that Kris didn’t have any matter to wake in the damn earlier morning.

Damn,he is free

He doesn’t have to go to school

Just,pretty damn lucky gigantic freak

 

“Taeyeon!”Hyeyeon called before she was about to enter the school gate.Hyeyeon ran clumsily to her friend making Taeyeon let a small grin.Missing her so much since the day she suffered of getting married.

“Hyeyeon!”she waved back.

“Long time no see”Hyeyeon started casually with a hearty smile on her face.

“Yeah,I’m sorry”

“mm…”

“Hyeyeon,I’m sorry,hello ah ah ah,oh oh oh”adjusting her voice just the matter that her friend seemed unsatisfied with it.

“I’ll be okay after an ice cream”saying with a total freak cutie pie giving her friend a peace sign.

Taeyeon giggled at her friend’s way of apolagizing people.

“Okay”

They continued to walk until they reached the class room.There,Taeyeon met her crush with a waiting pose until he realized whom he had awaited just arrived.

“Taeyeon,how are you doing”

Sleepy

Want to go home and lay on my bed

Mess up with the giant

“I’m doing good and you?”saying with the way she always did.

“me too”he smiled cherishedly.

“I remembered,after we met on the other day,I didn’t meet you anymore after that?where were you”

“Oh, ah..that was because..I went home right after that”

Kai nodded at her answer shyly like “oh,that’s how was it”,stuttered at his own word.

Their smiley faces didn’t get rid of its until a girl with a weird spectacle who tittled herself as the class monitor that left them to stop the scene.

Yes,Yuri was their class monitor.Taeyeon always thought of that she was a big weirdo in this school,she also noticed that sometimes Yuri would steal a glance to Kai everytime Kai talked with girls or someone he knew.She was indeed her total rival since they both were crushing on the same boy.Little did she know that she was a nerd.Practically precise in every single event in the class,suit her so much she thought.Minding the way she socialize,she seemed didn’t take a damn on what she said.Shouting here and there to ones who didn’t focus or made a slip mistakein the class.The whole class actually pissed with her but the way she lead them was just something that they couldn’t find in any other classes.The reason they voted her to be the class monitor besides of unwantingly to take the lead.

“Taeyeon,follow me”she said arrogantly and went outside the class.Taeyeon looked at Kai and he replied with an innocent shrugged.She followed her.

She fixed her spectacles before sounding the words of…

“Don’t flirt”was about to walk bu stopped for the times to reply Taeyeon’s question.

“Wait,just that?”

“yes”

Taeyeon smiled bitterly after Yuri made her way inside the class.The teacher came few seconds later that Taeyeon walked quickly into the room.

“Okay class,let’s start our class today with me,checking your notes”

Taeyeon opened her back to let out her homework that she completed  before the holidays.

“Oh crap!”she let words of gasping at the sight of no book,no pencil box or either anything to use to for study.It was just a big mishap that she happened to bring a wrong school bag.Instead,she brought the old man in her house ‘s bag like what happened to the world,why were their bags seem the same from afar that morning.She put her hand on her forehead before the teacher went to her table to check out.

“Where is your homework,Taeyeon shi”

She gulped her saliva down,heavily.

“Ah ah,I..”

The teacher who was called Ms.Jim,baddas teacher at the school and strict in every classes she atteneded feeling of no choice besides of  discovering what was in her bag.She took it with no mercy look on her face,sighing heavily the moment she found out her student just carried a perfume,clothes and pants of man.

“You brought these stuff into my class?”she surprised.

“Ah,I’m sorry”

The students went their gaze to Taeyeon.Laughing contently at the stuff she brought as the teacher just took out from her bag.It was a relief that he didn’t put any of his underwear or a so called boxer into it.If he did,the Taeyeon would kill herself at the very moment and spot.

“Stay out from the class and put your both  hands up ” punishing her student.Taeyeon did her instruction heavily carried her body.Embarassed at what had just happened.

 

When she went out,Kai raised his hand voluntarily.

“I didn’t finish my homework too”

“Then you too”no longer to explain the pusnishment she just made,Kai who finished and exactly got to bring his homework wanted to spend his times for just Taeyeon.

Taeyeon on the other hand,did what she just told to do.She brought her hands up while kneeling showing of the pose of being punished.she heaved agreat sigh she yet ever did since her born.

“Well done Kris”

“Kris?”Kai questioned in curiosity.

“Ah..ah you?why are you here?”

“I didn’t finish my homework too”

“Probably you did”Taeyeon guessed exactly because he,Kim Jongin had never been forgotten his homework ever since they were classmates.

“No,I really didn’t”pretending a total no.

“oh”she nodded simply.

Kai kneeled next to Taeyeon,did the same with her.

“So,who’s that Kris guy”

“Oh,he’s…”she motioned of tilting her head to the apposite direction from Kai.

Why am I caught?

“He is…?”he asked again wanting Taeyeon to finish her words.

“He is….my neighbour,I mean my new neighbour”

“Oh..so is he closed with you?”

Close enough, dude

“No,not really”she smiled awkwardly at her own lie.

So,that was how today’s school  Taeyeon,the thing of receiving every punishment from the teachers remain so until the school period ended luckily to those who were considered but not for Taeyeon.She troubled herself instead.

Hyeyeon kept on asking of who’s the stuff belonged to like no ends that Taeyeon left with no choice of being a big fat liar for the whole day.

“I’ll chop Kris”she  whispered.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tada~I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter,I think I'll continuely updating this story as long as the internet stays in my house lol.

Please do comment hehe