Chapter 9

I Love You

‘Taeyeon’s POV:

“Nnno…”I smiled fakely.

“Kai!” someone called Kai from somewhere,sighing that he would not ask many things about I was doing her anytime.

“Here I come”he answered.

“Taeyeon ah~will talk later”leaving me with retrieve.

I might could hide it for now,but a little bit later,he would know everything.The day it came,I hoped I could prevent from knowing everything bout me.

“Yah,midget!”

Turning to my back and found Kris called me at the way he always did.I was pissed that he kept calling me like I was the smallest thing in the world.

“who’s that?”he asked right after he near me.What the…you did not  have to know everything about me.

“My kai”a false words naturally escaped from my mouth that left him with a big smirked then.I covered my mouth with hands realizing that I was being cheesy.

“Hey,what’s funny?”

“Nothing…”

There was a man wearing a black sunglasses suddenly interrupted us,capturing photos without permission that I was literally started to feel fade up with the way he stalked.

“Ajussi,why do  you keep capturing photos on us?”

“haha,you guys look so cute.The tall one and the short one,daebak!you guys are perfect couple!”

“”I whispered,angry at the word ‘short’.was I really that short?well,putting me with the giant was a disadvantage like .

“Hey,you guys!may you have some good pose?”

I was about to answer a no until Kris suddenly gave  a yes with “sure”.Smiling at the camera like a total fake couple.

“Sweetie,please smile”

What the hell?am I your model?this ajussi drove me nuts to death.what?sweetie?that name got me  crazy even more.

“What about a hug?”

What the hell was this ajjusi’s brain had gone win wrong?He couldn’t even a strain of my hair.I was about to let a big NO until the giant freak backhugged me as his arms wrapped around my waist to pose of a good-damn-couple which was a total for me.

“Are you crazy?let me go”muttering words but trying to hide it well while looking at the camera as of preventing the strangers from knowing our true colours of being a ‘couple’.

“Great”complimenting at every shot he took.

If I were a butcher,the knife on my hand would be the place where Kris’s head would end up.Kept warning him to let go,tilting my head to him who was the tall one but can I ask you something.Did he just happen to stick his tongue out or was he suddenly got a mental breakdown that his tongue became that abnormal?oh!this kris was purposedly doing that to provoke me.

Let’s change this story to the horror one author nim where I cut off his head with a knife and fed them up to the random dogs.

Author note:*stick out tongue like what kris did

Well .I face plamed

 

Did you know what is the most fun thing in this world?

No

No

No

N..yes,eat and sleep.I jus happened to win a bet on Kris.Now this was I called killing one bird with many stones which I referred that Chelsea just saved me.Evil laughing at the sight of Kris freak lying-on-the-not-comfortable place to sleep.

 

A/N FLASHBACK:

“ Chelsea!Manchester United would win though”confident Kris cursing in front of the TV that disturbed Taeyeon so much since she could not sleep peacefully on the couch that this giant unwillingly to move when he got a nice bed.The hostel was just single room that has no room at all,Taeyeon was like wondering what did they done to her money that this –so-look-luxury hostel only had no room at all.

“Shut up!why are you so confidnt that Man.U would win?”

“Because they will”rolling his eyes as its focued on TV hile his hands busy at grabbing every left popcorn in the bowl.Taeyeon was about to kick him but her talking brain suddenly brightened up few mentols.She got nothing to explain about her idea but it was just PERFECT.She smirked.

“Are…you that sure?”

“Of course”

“then,wager me your bed”

“are you trying to say that you’re on Chelsea’s side”

“yes”

He then continued with a big laughed suddenly achoeing the room.

“You’ll lose”

“We’ll see”smirking at the sight when Chelsea suddenly making a goal that left Kris with his lips gaped few milimeters.

“This is just a beginning”he stuttered.

END OF FLASH BACK(End of author pov):

“Enjoy your sleep”saying with a big grin on my face.

Finally turning off the light.It was my lucky night tht Chelsea won the match.I was actually barely watching sort of things like soccer,just which part of this world has girl addicted to the ball.But,I enjoyed it,I have never thought that football would be this tense and impressive.I was cheering everytime Chelsea scored a goal while Kris just sat comfortable eyeing the match,waiting for his Man.U to goal the ball.Tonight changed my impression towards balls.

It was matters of minutes ago,Kris just turned off the light,but here I was.Couldnt sleep at all,everytime I closed my eyes.I would open it few seconds later.What the hell Taeyeon.I moved every sides of the bed,still couldn’t shut my damn eyes like I was insomnia like hell!I got up from my lying and only to find Kris was sleeping incoviniently on the couch without a blanket like was he good enough to endure  the cold?

Feeling sympathy of him,I heaved a sigh and moved towards my packs just to find warm blanket for him.He was human anyway,so he could feel cold right now.

Making way to the couch to spread the blanket on him after I found one.

I was finished it and about to make my way to my bed until a hand grabbed my wrist that pulled me onto his body.I was practically facing his sleeping face.Was that his sleeping habit?

Snap out of it Taeyeon now …what should you do?

--------------------------------

I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS STORY IN SUCH A LONG PERIOD  I WAS ACTUALLY IN MY HIATUS.HOPE YOU ENJOY MY UPDATE,I'LL  TRY TO UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER AS FACT AS I CAN.

THANK YOU FOR READING YEOREBUNN :)