Chapter 10

I Love You

Taeyeon’s POV:

I just finished spreading blanket onto him and was about to make my way to my bed until a hand grabbed my wrist that pulled me onto his body.I was facing his sleeping face.Was that his sleeping habit.Struggling on releasing myself from his embrace,he tightened the grip like I was human pillow.

“Yah!wake up!”

There wasno answer at all like what was with him?was he already dead?because if he did I would make myself ready for his funeral but it seemed like he wouldn’t let go of me.The way he slept as suffering me so much since his giant body wrapped my small petite body that heated the temperature every parts of its.

“huh,so hot”fanning at myself and was breathless from the struggle.Oh no,am I going to sleep with him ?this whole night?oh come on,I just won something on him that could erase my frustrating mode towards him and now…he suffered me to death.The moment when I got my body unwrapped,you would  be chopped Lee Kris.

The thing was his hug was warm.

Say eww Kim Taeyeon,say it!come to your sense!

For about 30 minutes that we kept the position and giving up from forcing him to wake up,my eyes finally made it through to the sleepy ones.Why am I feeling sleepy in his embrace?This was so…..zzzzzz.*snored

 

Author’s POV:

The morning came,sun started its phase to rise that hit Kris’s eyes awaking him from his good sleep eventhough he was sleeping on the small,inconvenient and everything about uncomfortable could describe it.He felt a very nice pillow like what he belonged for his years of growing up with his smelly pillow.But what was surprising him that it was actually a human body.

“What the…”finally got to notice that the whole night,ONE NIGHT LONG.He was making another step of wife-husband thingy.The momentary that he began to remind himself that he had this kind of habit which what happened to Taeyeon.basically like the sleep walking one.

“Oh …”perhaps was about to throw the petite Kim taeyeon but failed as his gaze went down to her lips.She lay on his arm that their faces were inchies apart.

“Nice…”he muttured.

Taeyeon heard what had just slipped from his mouth causing her to open her eyes,finding that he was staring at her with a seductive kind of look.

“What did you say”kicking his sensitive spot making him groaned in pain,finally releasing his embrace that Taeyeon desperatedly tried for the night.

“Auch!”

“Huh~”she let an action of panted as she sat up breathing her oxygen out.

“You!.....pppp argh!”unable to speak any words since she satisfied with what she had just done.

Taeyeon left him still with the pain and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

“Tch,today I’ll make sure I’ll be staying for the whole day to wash every particles of my body he touched!”

She then grabbed her tooth brush,applying tooth paste on it and it went into ,brushing it thoroughly.The only thing that made her to blush in the toilet was when her brain reminded her when Kris happened to say “Nice”

Turning her just-mad expression with  a grin

“Oh mo,did he mean me?”she smiled like crazy but coughed as she snapped from her thought.

“It’s driving me nuts!”

Taeyeon left into the toilet about one hour ago that Kris had to wait for her to finish.He really needed to pee at that time.

“ah,this kid…”

He was about to knock the door with his knuckle but the door opened unexpectedly that he just knocked Taeyeon’s head hardly.Causing her to react in pain while Kris widened his eyes gazing at her wet body with a short towel that only cover around upper of her body until around her thigh.her exposed body made him feel hot but the moment when Taeyeon realized his eyes went to what.He turned his head to the other direction tht Taeyeon felt even mad because at that time ansd place,she really wanted to kick him again but the way she dressed like now couldn’t make her to so.

She rushed to her luggages whereas she could hide her esposed body for now with her heart contented with a full of embarrass and Kris made the step into the bathroom awkwardly.

______________________________________________________________________

It's my time to sleep but I just update it to my subbies.Thank you for reading yeoreobun .wait for the next chapter. ^^