Chapter 4

I Love You

"Yah!What are you doing ?!"I shouted while touching my lips.

Arrgh so embarrassing!

"I....."Without finishing his word,I slapped him hardly on his cheek making him growl into the pain.

"Hey!what was that for?!"as he caressed his cheek.Holding the pain of my slap just now.

"You ert Jerk!Mom....Dad!!"I shouted calling my mom and dad,this stranger needs some lesson to be learnt.

In a second mom and followed by my grandparents and my fiance 's parents came with running in panic.

"Taeyeon ah!what 's wrong!"as they stopped and looked at me and the jerk.

"Mom,this jerk try to..."as I pointed my finger to him.He cut me off with..

"Yah!this is just a misunderstanding!Auntie,she was drowned so I help her"

"Liar!".....I shouted.

"Kris....?"Her mom shocked.

"Taeyeon ah~Kris was just helping you.You were drowned."Dad continued.

"But dad..."I begged but failed.

Arrgh !this jerk got my dad mercy

Damn

Mom helped to me stand with my angerness,I gave him a dead glare.

"Kris  shi~I'm so sorryfor this pabo Taeyeon!"as held my arm.Asking me some apolagize.

What?Step my dead body first.

Mom forced me to bow at him but I hardened my body before she pulled another strength that I couldn't win her.In my dissatisfraction, I bowed like a dumbfounded.

Oh my pride!

Mom succeeded in making me bowed.He smirked in response as I noticed.

Arrgh!I hate those creepy smirk to death.Damn

This giant would be dead meat.

Wait for my revenge.Random dogs would be   going to eat you soon.You piece of meat!

We both walked in the house with me handling the boiling anger that felt like about to explode.

I got into my room furiously for what had just happened.I stomped my feet with a resentful feeling inside me.

I changed my dress into a pajama after taking a quick shower.

mom would  kill me for not returning to the living room.The guests were still here.I don't giive  adamn on that anymore.After I changed,I threw  myself onto the bed.

I was about to close my eyes until another came when mom knocked the  door calling me from outside.

"Taeng ah~!get out!"

"But mom...It's late,I'm going to sleep!"I shouted inside my room.

"Just get out!"

Arggh!mom threatened me.I knew that kind of tone,the tone of I will kill you if you don't get out.What could a daughter like me against a mom will?.

I lazily walked out from my room.Walking downstairs before meeting the happy family.well,that was just a so call.From afar,I saw that jerk was  already sitting with my family on the chair at the dining table.

Who was he?

where is my damn fiance?

Hoping that he wasn't the man we waited for about 2 hours ago.

Perhaps a bodyguard or a driver since it suit his status of being a total jerk.

So,this bastard had already changed his cloth?You touched my dad's cloth?

Such an annoying giant bastard!Why did I hate him?

This was my sense for my first impression of him.

Who is a damn human who dares to steal my first kiss?like ever!even though,He was just helping me out.but My first kiss was priceless.no one would ever touch my lips before anyone which was Kai,the one  who should do that.

I took a seat that was opposite with him.Glaring him sharply.His y face

So annoying

I really wanted to shout out showing how I arritated with his presence.

Who are you though?

My throat was literally thirsty like I wanted to gulp a tank of water.Why?At this very moment,my throat is thrsty.

I grabbed a glass of water and sank the water it into my mouth.

"Tae,..this is Kris,your fiance"mom said proudly.

What the ?

Can you even imagine how I shocked  I was at my own position?

With that announcement,I bursted out the water out of my mouth and it splashed it onto his face.

I widened my eyes in disbelieve.

He closed his eyes before he wiped it furiously that was clear shown his angerness towards me.The rest were abruptly shocked that their mouth were left a gap.

"What?!"i turned my head to my mom.Ignoring my refusion,she looked at me and mouthing a words of you stupid wrench.

"Kris..are you okay?"mom asked and handed him a tissue.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Kris POV:

Was this girl crazy?I just helped her and she slapped me? And she even wanted to tell her mom that I was trying to do somethng crazy with her?

How rude

And now what?she just splashed water on my gorgeous face?

Considering that we are in front of our parents now,I just couldn't kick her at the very spot.

I couldn't believe that she was my fiance and was pretty sure that my life  would be in the hell because of this girl.

But,our parents decision was a final.Nothing I could do.

I just couldn't stand with my life  was being controlled by them.

after the meeting with her family.We went  back home.

What a tiredful night

!just a few hours of staying there.The sense of getting in hell was nearing to my ears.

I wondered what kind of life I would  through after this stupid arranged marriage?

Am I going to be happy as the other person would feel?Is she going to be a part of my life.

I sighed before closing my eyes to sleep.

Sunday,..end up the world please.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taeyeon POV:

Yeah,the test day of my life already came.The wedding is today.

I wore my wedding dress.I looked my reflection on the mirror as the stylist fixed my gown.

White and white.

That was just the best description that I could see from the gown.

Unhappy?yes I am.

Mom came to see me and  encourage me before she went out.Phew~A few hours took the conversation between us from the moment  I kept on arguing about the marriage.

Mom was crying throughout the conversation.Saying of how sorry she was for making me ended up with marriage in such a young age.

Deep in my heart,I couldn't stand seeing her crying like that.That would make me hate myself even more.

Mom,I love you too.You are the best mom in the world a daughter ever had.

Time for the wedding finally came when my father wrapped my arms on his

The marriage was held simply with a few closest families from both sides.No close friends nor Hyeyeon attended my wedding.What an unpleasant wedding.

The day that I ended my teenager's life.

Dad was filled with emotion that he was about to cry but successfully in bringing me to the front.facing  the .....bastard!

"You may kiss the bride"

We faced each other.He leaned closer and closer.

But me?I'm backwarding.How could he even think to kiss me when he didn't even mean to marry with me?He finally stopped me by grabbing my back.

Damn.I couldn't move.Lastly...

"For our parents"He whispered making me realized why he did it effortfully.We were  forced though.

Just act like we already accepted the fact that we were married.The words that we've  said just now is the prove that WE ARE MARRIED.He finally kissed me.Not so intense but it was just slightly a touch.I closed my eyes.Not enjoying the moment at first but when it took a few long times taken.But I couldn't resist it.

The kissed already stopped.I see all my family is now clapping for me and him.

My eyes shed tears of the weirdness,wondering why did I even destine to be at someone who I didn't know.

________________________________________________________________________________

Is this enough?hehhehe

Sorry for my grammar error.But I hope you did enjoy reading this chapter.I already spend my time to sleep just to update this story.Thank you for the subscriber and the commentor.All of you. <3 <3 remember!

COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOMED

tata

:)))