Chapter 17

I Love You

Kris couldn't imagine this day would be hard than what he expected.Everyone had already went home and here he was,finishing his paperworks as his fingers fastened every moves on the keypad.His neck would've been bent if he continued another hour.Apparently,he hadn't have any meal yet.Nor lunch or dinner except breakfast since he left home with a toast of bread he sliced before rushing to the building.

Can you even imagine that?

The glass door cracked a creepy sound making him to frown before he knew it was Taeyeon.She went in with kind of irritated face to him.

"Do you miss me?"he lifted his brow.

"Eww,no..I need the key"

"Key to the success?"he teased.She sighed before

"Ughh,the apartment key" she annoyedly answered."you freakin'.."she continued whisperedly.

" I heard that"

"I know"and sticked her tongue out making he jerk out.

"So,where's the key?"

"I didn't bring it"he shortly answered.

Her face turned to the disbelieve one.

I feel like my legs will have been collapsed anytime for walking the whole day.You've got to be kidding me when you say You don't have the damn key.How freak can you be more?

In a few seconds,I grab everything what is on my view and throw at him.

"Ouch!Ouch"he growled."I'm sorry,I'm sorry"

"Hey!are you still alive?"he waved his right hand infront of her face.Taeyeon eventually awake from her daydream.Unfortunately,those "I'm sorry,I'm sorry"were spoke out in her will so that she could take the revenge.

It would've been great if it was real.Now,what should I do?I just want to go back home and rest my body on my bad.Is that even hard to be granted?She thought.

"So,where did you put the key?"Taeyeon asked in exhausted way before she sat on the couch."Oops!I forgot"he faked."You freaking chicken,how dare you to forget where you put the key?"

"Chicken?that sounds yummy"as he stretched his head upon all his upper body.

That was extremely looked derp Kris!You are making it sounds like a disgusting food.

"Ughh,I know you're lying just tell me already!"

"mmmm,...In one condition"

What?grill your meat?wow!that sounds yummy!

"Ugh!...what"Taeyeon crossed her arms on her chest."Buy me a chicken"

"Heol,you can simply make a single phone call and in an hour the chicken will be here"

"scratch that one hour,I want it in 15 minutes"he tortured Taeyeon even more.

"..what?no way!"

can you hear that?N O   W A Y

"So you can simply sleep on the empty street or even under the railway bridge nearby"

You want me to die?Great talk!let's clap for this idiot!

"...or in the luxury five star hotel"She added and smirked at him.

"As if you have money"

Oh!that bull.You crap Taeyeon.C R A P.Why am I even spelling out everything though?

"Before I change my mind"

"three"Taeyeon thought hardly.

"Two,I guess someone will be end up sleeping under the bridge tonight..."he grinned mischeviously

"O..."

"Okay,okay,I'm going,I'm going"repeating her words,she then opened the door lazily but before she stepped out...

"15 minutes!"he warned leaving her to be pissed off before running and beginning to search a chicken restaurant.

"haha"he laughed before he continued his work.Yeah,completing one silly report for tomorrow's meeting.ONE REPORT TOOK HIM THREE HOURS TO FINISH IT.Apparently,he liked when Taeyeon suddenly appeared with those dragging-body because of tiredness.After about 8 hours spending his day with these piling works,he finally got to smile even just a slight smirk.The whole day,he had been crowded with his co-workers getting in and out from his office for just a signature in this,that,here and there projects.It could've been made him ripped his body apart and shattered them to do the respective works he owned.But NO,he couldn't even breathe out the relief one after one after another walked in  and out.additionally,none of the workers seemed to care how would he deal with those paperworks.

They looked like the scary one like they would eat you anytime soon if you dared not to cover your works.Even Kris was their Chief,he vibed those senses when their gazes exchanged to each other that he couldn't utter any words of protests to their messy and unorganized works.

Well,that's creepy as hell!

On the other hand,Taeyeon was still strugling with her silly mission to find a chicken restaurant in a particular period Kris gave.

What had I done in my previous life like it was suffered me to the end of my breathe?

Well,eventhough I was sinned please just let me rest for just one night.I beg you my life....

She scanned around the line of building and the chicken restaurant was nowhere to be found.She ran to the other line of the building again and again,entering one by one and ended up bowing from embarassment since she kept asking for chicken at the wrong place.Lastly,she found one chicken restaurant around the corner.The unlucky thing was the restaurant was about to close its service at the moment she arrived.She begged and begged for the ajjussi to give her even the leftover one.Eventually,she did appealing to him when she faked her sobs and lied a reason.Saying that her little brother would die starving for not eating chicken.

Her pride was scattered.

She rushed ordering it and once she accomplished her mission,hse went back to the building.Even a walk to the gigantic building took 7 minutes,how could the damn 15 minutes would let her be peace?

"Here is your chicken"she panted from the long-run event she just held.Still with breathless motion,she pointed her hand pleading for him to give her the key she desperate of.

"You're late!"Kris shouted the moment she stepped in his main office.

"Do you really want me to die,Lee Kris?!"

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't update yesterday.

Sorry for that.Here it goes Krisyeon moment.I hope you enjoy and please DO COMMENT.

I will be more comfortable with you guys' comments.

:)

wait for thye next update okay...

tata.