Chapter 13

I Love You

Taeyeon’s POV:

I couldn’t believe it,the fact that kris didn’t want to take over the company,I mean,wasn’t that good?being a CEO of the great company.Weirdo.

Well,when I said I wanted to rip him,it turned out to me the ones who treated the wound,lots of laughing Kim Taeyeon.Why did you even do that?

Refer to what he just said,I didn’t know why but I happened to not ask why.Why wouldn’t you just give some try ,Kris?somehow,he looked really disappointed.Pretty sure that he has his own reason.

Author’s POV:

Taeyeon went out from her room after changing her uniform.When she was about to pass the living room,Taeyeon saw Kris lying on the couch sleeping with a book tittled ‘I Want To Be A Doctor’ on the face where its covered.The book seemed like the hand written one,more into a diary.It looked like an artifact  and old.

Shaking her head at the giant who slept like a dead body.She took the book to uncover his face.Her evil side came.

“Taeyeon ah~why don’t you just read his diary,perhaps you may find something you can use to provoke him,nguhehehehe”

“tch,shut up.I don’t care”she walked away but looked one more times to the book.

It’s true though,this giant maybe has something he hides,something embarrassing

She shook her head as of realizing the fact that she was  butting his personal life.

“I don’t want to know about him though”she whistled and slowly grabbed the book before she ran into her room.She sat on her bed,opening the first page carefully,the first thing she saw was

12th December 1998,mom and dad bring me to amusememt park,I ride everything I want to ride,yeah!dad said that he wanted me to become a doctor and helped sick people.

“Eh?that’s when I was just 3 years old”

Taeyeon continued turning the other page.

22st January 1999,mom was sick today.Dad told me not to worry,but mom…she,really looked sick.Will she recover soon?I hope mom would be.

At the bottom of the message was a picture of a woman cried with messy and shaky drawing.Describing how her mom was lying on the bed against the pain.

It touched Taeyeon’s heart.She then opened the next page.

29th January 1999,It has been a week mom stayed in hospital.I want mom to go home and play with me again.Dad doesn’t want to play with me anymore.I’m so bored.

This time,the picture he drew was a man with a cross sign beside him,it described how his father refused to play with him.She continued turning to the other pages until it reached where his handwriting improved causing Taeeyeon so into the story.

15th April 2004,mom dies.This is all because of dad!He is the  cause of my mother’s death!He is too busy with his work!He doesn’t care about me anymore!

Today is mom’s funeral,he didn’t come yet!If mother were still alive,I will tell everything to her!

No drawing,maybe because he had grown up at that time.He was getting mature and mature by the times she kept on turning the pages.she knew that what she did was wrong,technically,she was now officially butting herself in his life.But,the thing was,the book attracted her so much that she couldn’t help but reading every parts of the book.

17th April 2004,my eyes couldn’t stop from spilling water.I miss my mom.Dad,please come home.Mother leaves me and you also want to leave me?I don’t hate you,please come home.

Her eyes became teary .

“Is that mean,his mom now is…his stepmother?”

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

okay this is short but I hope you enjoy reading it and understand what the story goes now.although my english is ahha,thank you for reading and please give your comment huhu

kbye...