Chapter 16

I Love You

"Introducing the new CEO of Lee Group,Lee Kris"the MC announced as he signed the claps for everyone to follow him.Heavily moving his body to react the announcement,Kris walked soullessly onto the stage for the speech.

Kris had never been dreamt himself to climb off from the very bottom to the very top right away without even reaching the start.The reason was simple,he didn't have any interest in running his father's company.Infact,he knew he would do this in the future,he was just being a mute.Instead,he continued his dream to be  a doctor until he stopped his second semester when his father told him to go back to Korea.

Having no experience in business,he had no idea what should he announce in his speech.His father,beaming with pride at his son had gotten his own office where he would sit and relied on his only son even without any effort for encouraging him to keep up the good work or even a cheer.

"I will do my best to serve this company the best profits as it is"He ended his speech with a slight smiled and walked down from the stage.Everyone's claps were for nothing to him.He thoughtwhy would they clap when he didn't even start his work?

As he sat on his chair where everyone mouthed the word "congratulation"which he should flew a fake smile to them with sadness contented his heart.

This isn't what I want

What am I even doing right now?I should be praised for being a good doctor and not an unexperienced CEO

Now,his first day of being a business man starts  where he will be a very very busy man.

IN KRIS'S OFFICE

Kris opened his eyes as its furrowed at the piles of papers on his table.Dropping his jaw at the second times when he saw a very compact schedules on the announcement board in his office which listed when and where his meetings would be held.Loosening his necktie and sat frustratedly on his seat,he heaved a sigh of regretness for not telling his disagreement to his father before the confirmation his dad had just accomplished.

This happened beyond his expectation,he came to realize how his father coped with these bustling works.This would drive you nuts for your whole life if you continued this work.Atleast a doctor would just settle with human's internal problem but this business wasn't easy as much as he ever thought of.

Being considerated to this and that in order making new projects for better profit.

This must be challenging

Everything would be fine if he had friends to talk to about what am I going to do with this and that.There and here.But no,he didn't happen to see good friends around this building.They were comited with work they interested whereas he just sat there watching outside  of his office the other workers strict to their computer typing reports.He didn't have any idea what should be done for once until his secretary came.

"Do you need something sir?"she started as she blocked his view.

"Ah...which document should I start?"embarassing at his question at first but he tended not to care how shameful his question would be rather than being a CEO who didn't begin anything yet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thank you for the movie Kai,I really enjoyed it"Taeyeon lied when she didn't even enjoy the horror movie they just watched.

"Your welcome"he smiled,feeling happy for making her enjoyed his company when he didn't even open his eyes throughout the movie was screened.Technically,these dorks didn't even watch the movie heartedly.They just wasted their times being there for no reason.They just moved out lifelessly from the cinema.

"So,see you next monday"Taeyeon was about to walk leaving him there until he stopped her with offering an ice cream which she wouldn't,couldn't and didn't want to reject.Ice cream was the best weapon to make Taeyeon stayed.

 A Kid

After Kai paid the ice cream,she ate it recklessly like a kid who starved for her favourite food.He shook his head in response of how clumsy she was.

"So,can I send you home?"Kai snarled  the devoted Taeyeon while eating her ice cream making her startled while in her work that the ice cream smudged her face.Eventually,Kai reached his fingers to her face and wiped it gently before she snapped out from her thought of...

You want to walk me home?

Hell no,dude

The grandpa lives there

"Ah...I think you should go home now.I can walk to my house with myself.You know...it will be a burden"

"No,it will be not"

"But it's already late"Taeyeon claimed waiting for "okay,I will not"

Kai took a glance on his wrist watch and continued his conversation with Taeyeon.

"But it's still 6 p.m"

"It's evening right?It's almost dark"she said in disaproval.

Doesn't she just want me to stop from begging her?

"Okay,be careful on your way.Understand?"He finally gave up.

"Alright"she nodded in happiness.

Mission Accomplished!

"Bye,see you on monday"once again saying the same goodbye.taeyeon really had no idea what other words could describe her sincere farewell.She waved at Kai before she went into the bus.

"Just go already kai"as she motioned her head to see him from the back before the bus disappeared.Soullessly waving at her,she really wished him to move away.Well,she lived in Seoul and she was already in Seoul but she still went into the bus?The trick was easy,due to the fact that Kai knew where her actual house(her parents' house),she was just being fake.

After she noticed Kai disappeared from her sight,she clicked the button 'stop' in the bus.

"Eh?you just go in and you want to go out already"the bus driver suddenly spoke.

"I live here,ajjussi"as she handed off the fee and they both smiled to each other.

_______________________________________________________________________________

"the damn elavator doesn't walk again?"she mumbled as she tried another effort clicking the button.

"Okay okay,as you wish.I will use the stairs.How unlucky teenager"saying with no intention before she started her steps to go to the floor where their apartment took place.Unfortunately,it was at the seventh floor.

As she arrived at the seventh floor,lacking of oxygen as she took the very moment she breathe for just air.Panted from going upstairs,she was running out energy while pushing the button of her apartment.

Ding Dong

Ding dong

Ding Dong

She continued pushing the button,clicking it furiously after about three minutes of no answer at all.

"Okay,where is the big jerk in this house?Is he dead already?"

"Oh I know I know,he the freaking Kris will never wake up from his sleep no matter what.What a piece of meat!Yah!open the door you giant freak"as she continuesly kicked the hardened door in front of her.

"Why didn't I bring the key,pabo!"she talked to herself.

He must be on his work right now.

Why he starts so soon?

In a few seconds,a bulbs of ideas suddenly brightened up.She took out her phone and began dialling her mother's number.

"Hello mom"

"Oh hello Taeyeon,how's your doing?"

I just want to rip someone's meat,mom

"I'm fine mom,ah can I ask you something?"

"Sure,what?"

"Where is Kris's father building?"

"Well,I'm not pretty sure where it is..."

How

"But I know what's his father company"

Well,that's helping

"Lee Group"

"Okay mom,thank you"

"Ah.."before her mom even finished her words,she stopped the line and began to search the name on the green box (like google).After she found it,she quickly went downstairs where she heaved a big sighed before fastly moved the way.

________________________________________________________________________

Wow,it's such a long update isn't it?

Wasn't few minutes ago I just updated this story?

haha,maybe I'm so into the plot that I continue in updating hehe.

Thank you for reading and please do comment

:)