Chapter 6

I Love You

KRIS POV:

Hahahah,watch it Taeyeon.Tomorrow your day gotta be with these traps!ahhaha.I told ya already.hahah.

I set the traps so that I can get my revenge.mwuhahah.

Okay,I've done!I walk to the coach and lying down.

Taeyeon POV:

“Arh!last night was awesome!”I yawned.

Yes yes yes,I ‘ve stomped the giant’s feet!hahaha.

I wonder what he is doing right now .That’s funny!I should get out now to find out !

I walk towards the the door,As I opened it,the water was suddenly  poured on my whole body.

“Arhhhh!Giant….!”I shouted,calling the giant out.

“hahahhaha”the evil  laugh suddenly comes out from the kitchen.

“Wow!midget.you have your shower here?hahhaha”he bursted out laugh even more and leaned at the door frame.

Now,This is totally pissed me out!I clenched my fist and walk to him.

“Woh,not again…”he smirked

The  floor was so slippery until I fell...right in front of him.

Oh gosh,my back is so hurt.I groaned in pain.

“Auch….!”

“Told ya already…you midget..”He laughed.

I gave him the death glare.I clenched my teeth even harder.

                          ‘ding dong ,ding dong’

The bell rang when I was about to get my revenge.”Anyeonghasaeyeo,Taeyeon shi~Kris shi~this is omma”

We both gasped.If she knows that we were fighting.I told you we are dead meat!

We looked to each other in gasped.

“You open it”we said in unison.

“No!you open it”

“you”

“you”

“,I’m wet!”

“Argh!okay~”he answered lazily.

I get into the room quickly.I planned just to hide in so mom will not see this mess.I closed the door and put my ear to the door.I wonder what brought mom here.

 

KRIS POV:

I opened the door slighty to avoid mom to see the mess that we have here.

"Ah..mom.anyeonghasaeyeo"

"Ah kris,where is Taeyeon?"as she tried to look in the house.But,I covered it hesitatedly.

"oh,...she is...she is...showering heheh"

"How's your first night Kris sh?i~"mom asked whisperly.

That .was..pissing me off.First night..what?that midget was so stubborn to death.You don't know your wild daughter.

"Arh.....ah...Great"I smile fakely.

"Good then,....ah...well,omma in rush...so.."Oh thank ypu very much you are busy!

"Take this..and have a nice holiday ,Okay I'm going... ."

"Ah ,oh yah!remember this is an obligation!You must come!"

I cocked an eyebrow.She handed two piece of paper ..some kind of ticket.She walked away and bid me a goodbye.

"Enjoy your Honeymoon..!"mom shouted that echoed around the apartment.

What?honeymoon.I take a look at the tickets.It's written...'Jeju Island'.When I see the date is..today.Oh my..the ferry will travel to Jeju Island at 10:00 a.m.It's in the morning.I look at my wrist watch,It showed...9:01 a.m.

Damn,we have time to prepare in hour.Actually I am lazy enough to gert into this creepy thing!

"REMEMBER THIS IS AN OBLIGATION"

THose words are bugging me.Arghh!I can't I can't...

"Yah!midget!prepare yourself.We have to go!"I shouted from the outside.

"Where to!?"she shouted from the room.

"Jeju Island!"

"What?"

"Nah~Shut up"

"Bish~!"she  mumbled.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Hyeyeon POV:

 

"Okay class,let's start our class with...."

This class is boring.You can't even imagine hows school without Taeyeon.Where is she?She has been absent for  three days in row.I can't  even focus in this class.No sound of Kim Taeyeon.I've called her so many times but she didn't pick it up.I guess she was busy with her family matter.Let her be though.I wish you are here.I really miss you my friend.

And also I did ask Hwang Songsaengnim.She said that Taeyeon went out for a while for this whole week because of family.That's why...

I sighed.It's boring~

"Okay class,since today is our last day of school before summer 's holiday.Do you guys have a plan to go to visit somewhere?"

Suddenly the question that makes me paid attention on it.

"Songsaengnim..we should go to Jeju Island!"Baro shouted.

"Hmm,that's a good idea.Guys,hows Jeju Island?"

All students raise their hands up.And I did it too.It must be thrilling since this holiday I will not anywhere.Poor Taeyeon.I wish she will be there.Hmm...

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi subsriber and readers

Thank you for reading my fiction.

Oh my...Exo comeback is soon.Can't wait for the 12 alliens!

REmember!

Comments are always welcomed.

Tata ^^