Chapter 7

I Love You

“Midget!Can you please walk faster?!can you?”Kris shouted with his luggages on his both hands.Taeyeon was panting from carrying her luggages.Walking to where their hostel was located,he mumbled and she did so from bringing the heavy luggages.She  brought her clothes completely along the way.Showing of her annoyance,She bits her bottom as she eyed sharply at the giant.

“you are big!you can bring your own packs !Just walk off !”

“Dumb!”Taeyeon continued.

 

Kris stared at her sternely with his eyes sharpened to her as he put down his luggages.He walked slowly to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon  who noticed his action frowned in response ,gulping down her saliva.

What is he going to do with me?

She mentally monologued.Her legs couldn’t move and were shaking  hard.She started to stutter her words.

This was the first time she viewed that kind of side from him ,with that scary face and weird aura.She gulped even more as her eyes blinked so many times just the matter that  Kris was getting closer to her  position.Kris finally stood right in front of her.As always,she headed up her head to face him.Her luggages  almost fell from her hands but she tightened her hold.But,Kris suddenly cupped her face with both of his hands making her face turned into a frightened one.Kris leaned his face at her face closely.Taeyeon was frozen.

I’m not afraid of him.I’m not!What's his problem cupping my face?It feels like the time has stopped.His  eyes….

Their eyes met that they kept looking at each other.

It took a few minutes until he let go of his hands from Taeyeon’s face.Her face pale

She could tell that she was too afraid of him.Taeyeon turned around with her face reddened.She took a deep breath .Afterwards,a big laugh could be heard at her back.Yes,it was Kris  bursted a big laugh to the innocent Taeyeon.

 

“Yah!why are you laughing?!”

“hahahaha,Your face.Hahahahahhaha!Your face seems like you have being caught by a ghost just now”He continued laughing as his hand on his stomach.

“Do you think that’s funny?”

Argh!it’s embarrassing!

A group of people walked to their direction.

Gazes of people who she tended to know.

As her eyes look closer to them.They are busy talking to each other.Taeyeon gasped as she realized it was her classmates.

what should I do?

Kris was too amused at Taeyeon that he couldn't stop from laughing out loud at her.

“yah!we have to go!”

“what?hahahahhaahha”he answered nonchalantly before Taeyeon moved to grab his wrist and ran as fast she could to hide from her friends.

_________________________________

 

Hyeyeon was busy talking with Woori until she sawa familiar gaze.

“Hmm?isn’t that Taeyeon?”

“what?”woori asked as her head directed at the direction where Hyeyeon motioned her eyes.

“Ah….nothing!maybe  it’s just my illusion”

“Hyeyeon ah!”Kai pat Hyeyeon’s shoulder.

“yah,kamjjong!”she giggled in surprised

“Don’t call me with that name!”Kai pouted before she knew.

“Mian mian,….what?”

“heheh,hmm,I just want to ask you about…taeyeon.Do you have news from her?”

“No.She hasn’t call me yet.last week was my last contact with her on the phone”

“I wonder where is she now.It would be a good thing if she comes with us.”…

..”I have something to tell her”he continues whisperly.But it’s enough making Hyeyeon hears his said just now.

“What did you say Kai?”

“Deh?ah…..nothing!heheheh,nothing.I said…nothing”He smiles stutterly and rubd his back’s neck.

Hyeyeon chuckles.

“Oh I see,…I guess,you have a  secret.Aren’t you?”

Kai ‘s face changes afraid.He gulps and tries to avoid Hyeyeon’s stare.

“Actually…….”


Taeyeon's POV:

Finally,we found the hostel.

I sat on the bed and jumped a little because it was definitely the most comfortable

I looked around the room.I opened the glass window and saw beautiful sea just right infront of me and walk ed out to see it  closer.

"What a majestic view!"I spread my arm and close my eyes,feeling the fresh air of Jeju island.This waswhy they called this island, Jeju Island.

Devotedly at my feeling until my foot eccidently hit a hard wooden chair that I was about to fall

I am falling....

Fortunately,someone from my back catched me.

....Kris....?

if it was not him..who else though.His hands held my waist.

I feel secured.

What is this feeling?

"Yah!be careful!"

"Yah!yah!let me go"I tried hard to let go of my body as that I bassically to spinned around but he still held me quite strong.In a few seconds,we both fell.

...Emergency....

_________________________________________________________________________________

Hello subscriber and readernim,

I am so sorry for the late update and for my English's error.

I hope this update sattisfied you.

:D I'll try to update sooner.

Thank you for reading.