Chapter 12

I Love You

“Bye Hyeyeon”Taeyeon bid a goodbye to her friend and waited for her friend to disappear from her sight to reverse where she came.Since she didn’t want anyone,nor her bestfriend to know what mess she actually had through,she fakely pretended like she was still living at her old house where her parents lived.The apartment she lived with Kris now was located around Seoul.

So,she had to take a bus everyday for school’s sake.

“Kris,you’ll be freak out”

From the time she was being punished by teachers,she just wanted to go home and ripped some meat to satisfy herself.Yeah,Kris,that guy would be chopped after this.

She Held the door knob carefully because she was afraid maybe he was planning for something to troll her long ago.She took off shoes and silently went in as of disgusted of meeting her enemy.

“Dad,I don’t want to!I’ll just continue my study!”

A sound of frustrated could be heard around the apartment that caught Taeyeon interested on it.She eavesdropped every words that came out from Kris’s mouth,inside the room,it seemed like he was having a conversation with someone who he called ‘dad’.Exactly,you know what it meant.

“Argh!okay okay,I know…”he heaved  a big sigh before he agreed with everything-they-have-discussed that gave Taeyeon a big question mark inside her mind.

“What are they talking about?”

She shrugged and was in pace to walk off her room before a hard tantrum sounded in Kris’s room she heard.She was panicked,didn’t know what to do,the voice just came out like Kris’s hit  something.Curious about what was happening inside,she opened the door and only to find Kris’s right hand bleed while a mirror had just been broken by the hit.It could be something like that.

“wow,what’s going on here?”

“Get out!”Kris answered shortly,too tired of discussing everything to the girl.Well,if he were to tell her,would she even understand what is he feeling right now?

At first,Taeyeon was hesitated to leave him there with the wound on his hand,but she got something in her mind that she left Kris for awhile but came back after a moment with emergency kit on her grab.

“Huh,stubborn little kid”he sighed.He thought of that the girl would really leave him.Unknowingly,that was out of his expectation since they were fighting for their times being together.

“I am okay”

“tch,you don’t seem like okay.Here,give me your hand”

He looked away but followed her demand to give his injury hand to her.She began to wound it with wiping the blood,quiet enough to make the atmosphere too awkward for each of them.She then took out a big bandage that suit his hand size,poured some antibiotic and done,not even once she moved her lips to even ask what happened anymore.Well,in her mind was,

WHAT WAS REALLY HAPPENING BETWEEN HIM AND HIS FATHER?

But she,Kim Taeyeon knew that butthurting someone’s problem when he was mad wouldn’t make his mind free for awhile.somehow she understood people well,being considerated was more important than butthurting.

“Done”she cleaned all things she took out from the kit and stood up making her way out.

“Our family…”

Few seconds before she was out,she was stopped by him,perhaps he really wanted to tell what had just happened.

“wants me to take the lead on the company”he did.he really did.

he continued with a stern voice and cold.

Enough for her to understand,he didn’t want to take that oppurtonity,he refused instead.

“…and I don’t want to”

-----------------------------------

okay,seond update for today because I have idea and internet.

Sorry because this is just ahsort update though.

Thank you for reading :)