Chapter 8

I Love You

‘Taeyeon’s POV:

“ehem…”I coughed at the sight of US staring at each other for few minutes until Kris made a movement to get up.There was me who was admiring at his face thoroughly.I actually didn’t want to say this but his face looked like a total English man,he had sharp jawline like what the ffck it was perfect,his eyes were sparkling eventhough he didn’t have blue eyes.Eww Kim Taeyeon,it was cheesy on any level.

I walked out from the hostel leaving the total jerk inside.That total deadly awkward atmosphere just now made me wanted to take fresh air,

Ah~Jeju Island,I should’ve come to you the moment I was born,the view was majestically trapped in my mind and here I was,at the beach calming myself as of the thought of him,which him?try to guess.Of course that total jerk man or wasn’t it not-too-obvious?Face palm.

I took deep breathe and let the air out of my respiration organ while closing my eyes.Feel it Taeyeon,feel it!

“Dumb”Kris said while looking at me with you-are-stupid face.

I opened my eyes as I realized that I was still thinking about him.That big giant silhouette just ruined my perfect calming-self phase.

Argh!brain please stop thinking about him.It was distracting me.

“You’re the one who wants to think about him,you idiot!”someone said with sarcastic tone that I turned to my back and found no one.

“Who’s that?”

“It’s me,your brain,dumb”

“Oh,Brain,hello…wa…it,my…brain?”I faced palm again.

“my brain is talking …to me”

Lots of laughing Taeyeon,were you slowly losing your sense of being human?

“Shut up!”

“Heol,then stop imagining and wake up!”

“tch okay okay”

“Tae..yeon?”familiar voice suddenly heard from nowhere,Was that my brain who talked again.

“Please shut it,I already stopped imagining!”

“Dumb,it wasn’t me,now turn to your back!”(the brain talks)

I turned to my back and to my perfect bull surprised my long times crush was the one who called me,Freak Kim Taeyeon,you are found and no no no,your secret must remain a secret.Evil side said while the angel side said that I supposed to follow what evil side had instructed me to.Wait,you guys are corperating?.Evil poked angel and pop!they were gone.

“Taeyeon shi~”Jongin called again as he waved his hand trying to wake me up from my surprise.

“Ah…I’m sorry…ah…hey!what are you doing here?Oh I was surprised that you are here”

Actually I knew it sooner Jonginnie.

“I am with our classmates having a trip,…you know it’s holidays,hehe”he smiled mischiviously making my heart got flustered.

“Ah~You didn’t come to scholl for few days,why?do you have problems maybe I can help you”

For just problems Kim Jongin,I stocked more than this planet.Marriage problem,big fat giant problem,math problem…oh!math problem is excluded though.

“….nnnn…no”

-----------------

sorry for not updating a real quick :))

Happy New Year~