Chapter 15

I Love You

"Anyway,..Do you...really want to be a doctor?"nervously changing the topic in concern.

"More than you know"

"I...want to help you"

A silent moment went when the words came out from Taeyeon that he was slightly surprised but he replied with the weakness he held.

"I don't need your pity"he looked at the direction.

"But..."

He walked out from the room before she even finished her words,leaving her dumbfounded there like her help wouldn't change anything.Kris knew that only 10% of her effort would be affective,but no.It would be a burden to plead his father from changing his decision.No one could even his own son.Leaving with sorrowful for  a long times,he experienced everything that he used to the situation where his father couldn't even face the reality that his son had never been agreed with his want.

"I just want to help you"she continued with his silhoutte faded away from her sight.She sighed as she sat on the bed frustratedly.

I still want to help you

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taeyeon placed her head on the table whereas her hands were in her pocket as her dialogue with Kris yesterday popped in her mind.

Throughout the class,she couldn't even focus on the lessonbecause of  what just bugged her.Even this recess time,her appetite seemed to not let her eat.She just couldn't stop from thinking about Kris.Somehow,she wanted to hit her head for being too obsessed with her helping him.

"Why didn't he let help me to him?argh"slightly stomping her foot from the tiredness finding the best idea to solve his problem.

"Hey Taeyeon,why are you being like this?you used to be a don't-worry-be-happy girl,why?tell me,perhaps I can help you to cope with it"Hyeyeon snarled at her friend with a surprise question.Basically jumping from her current position,she went back to what she did just now.Placing back her head with a sigh.

"I don't know.I just feel lazy to do so"she explained making her Hyeyeon to shake her head at Taeyeon.

"Ah!"abruptly tilting her head up causing Hyeyeon to jump in shock.

"Hey,you surprise me!"telling her friend who just frightened her as her right hand was on her chest.

"Hehe,I'm sorry"she chuckled innocently before hitting Hyeyeon on her shoulder playfully.

"Hi,Taeyeon.Do you have a time to spend anywhere after this?"Kai suddenly appeared with his question ruining the atmosphere she just built with Hyeyeon.

"Ehem.."Hyeyeon coughed knowing that they needed a time to talk to each other.

"Okay,I have to go.Bye Taeyeon!"she bid a goodbye before walking passed Kai and winked at him mouthing the word "hwaiting" that he flashed a sweet smile to her with a nod.

"Hey wait,this kid"she growled a little until her sight went to Kai and she flew a smile making him melt but proceeded to continue their conversation.

"So,do you have times after school?"asking mischeviously at her.

"Ah..oh..yeah,I have"

"Will you mind if I take you to watch a movie?my mom accidently bought two tickets"moving up his eyebrows waiting for Taeyeon's answer.

She smiled before she answered a yes.Practically about to jump a hooray but minding that everyone would look at him as an idiot.

"Okay,see you later"he waved at her and walked to his friends' table.

yes yes yes,I did it!

Even with his old way to make an excuse such as his mom accidently bought two tickets and he didn't want to waste it.He was still happy that Taeyeon didn't notice his imperfection with his excuse.As always,Taeyeon was being fairly understing the situation even without her knowing that this boy was deeply in love with her.

That was what impressed him on her.She had boyish kind of side which she didn't have to wear thick make-up,faked eyelashes and pinky lips to make him fell for her beauty and shining characters.She just managed to make him in love with her.She looked cool with only a yes flipped out from .

AT THE CINEMA

The noisy sound from the cinema voicing the sound effects of human's shouts here and there causing Taeyeon was about to fall asleep.She had this kind of habit when it was still crowded with noisy and disturbing voices,she still succeeded to fall in her dream land.

Weird,isn't it?

Kai was also a bit taken when she mentioned that she didn't care what movies they would watch.It was either comedy,action or even horror movie.She,Kim Taeyeon didn't mind at all.

The thing was,she did say that "romance genre isn't my style" making him to chuckle with her answer.

He was a guy after all but he had never been watched horror that he would refuse everytime he was asked to watch.Appositely from this Kim Taeyeon,when Kai said that they would be going to watch horror movie.She just replied a yes with cool manner.

Kai who hoped that Kim Taeyeon would grab him in the cinema when those scary ghosts appeared failed on his on trap when she didn't even move from her seat to jump,scream or even say kai ah~I'm so scared.

Now,he is suffering for even to open his eyes.Hiding it from Taeyeon,he fakely looked away from the big screen with the excuse "I'm bored" which Taeyeon not even once to take care of.

She yawned whisperedly with her eyes half asleep.Feeling the boredness inside her until the casts carried out the script saying that

"I don't need your pity"with cold and stern voice that caught her attention,widing the black spot of her eyes.Focusing on the scene.

"But I just want to help you,I know you really need my help"the girl pleaded with her kneeling down her feet.

"You will die if you help me"the guy cast replied as he looked down at his girl.

"I will die with you then"she emphasized her words.With that,she came to realize the very exact situation the movie shown with her situation apart from that  they would die though.

If that girl is desperately wanted to help that guy.Why will not me?

"He needs me"letting her words with her eyes glued on the big screen.Leaving Kai to held a question on his head.

______________________________________________________________________________

Okay,I'm in a school holiday.Yeppei!!

6 days are long enough to update more my story hehe.So along this holidays I will squeaa my brain for my stories as long as there is internet and ideas I will not stop updating my story.hehe

Wait for the next chapter.

Thank you for reading.

Comments are always welcome hehe.

tata :)