Chapter 1

I Love You

 

Taeyeon POV:

Okay,there was a thing!mom told me not to stuck anywhere after school.Weird!yes it was.Usually,mom wouldn’t care either I would be home late or else,except   if I’ve lost until evening though.Yesterday,mom also brought me to shopping complex and bought so many  things.Eventhough,I didn’t  want to buy anything.But,seemed like she was forcing me to by clothes,make-up and else.

I walked out from school with Hyeyeon  arm to arm.This happiness, because I have a friend like her.She was nice and always lightened up my day in school.The closest friend in my life,she was my childhood friend.We had known each other since kindergarden.

I was talking with Hyeyeon until Hyeyeon stopped and told me that my ‘crush’ was walking toward us.My cheeks started to blush with no reason.Yeah,hyeyeon knew everything about my secret including my crush.Therefore,she could keep shut.I believed her too.We stopped for a while and lowered my head trying hard to cover my reddened cheek.

“Yah,taeyon ah,Kai  is closer.Smile Taeyeon,smile.”Hyeyeon warned me since she knew that I would be nervous when Kai talked to me.So,I hesitatedly turned my head up to face Kai who is now standing right infront of me.

“Anyeong,Taeyeon ,anyeong Hyeyeon”.Kai greeted us.

Oh,damn!what am I going to do now.Relax Taeyeon relax.Just say hi,just…hi and….smile.

“A….nyeong Kai shi~”I replied and tighten my grip to Hyeyeon’s arm.

“Taeyeon shi~would you mind if we go to watch movie today,I’ve accidently bought to tickets”He asked.

DAMN!why today?

Why?!!!

mom ,you should just punished me with keeping me as a  dead grasshopper tonight with no food instead of letting me rejected his inviting.

I was about to accept his request with a nod but suddenly another happened.My damn phone rang at the golden time in my life.I excused him for a while and turned back to answer the phone.Right after I received the call…

“Yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Kim Taeyeon!you are late,I’ve told you to come home right after school finished.Come here NOW!”Mom shouted at the phone made me moving my ear for  a distance.It did hurt.Then put it back to the phone.

“Mianhae,yeah,I ‘ll be home in 5…10 minutes.Gidaraeyo”.Afraid of being shout again, I told mom to wait a little bit more.

I mentally sighed and turned to Kai and Hyeyeon back.Fakely smile

While in my heart was about to burst out anytime from this unluckiness.

“Nan….jeongmal mianhae Kai shi~my mom told me come home right now…so..”.

He smiled weakly.seemed like he was disappointed with my answer.Oh baby boy,I’m so sorry for that.

So,I quickly ran out from school,leaving them behind me.I knew how my mom going to treat me if I late.I know,I know…..I just wanted to cry three days and three nights because of this.

Well,My house was not  that far from school,so,I could run.I sighed so many times along the way home.Regretting and disappointed at the same time .

"mom!Im home"I shouted at the downstair as I put my shoes on the rack.

"Let's go.We are late!"mom shouted at the upstair and came down.She dragged me with so sudden into the car with my barefoot.

"mom!where are we going?".I asked mom that now drove the car.

"Just shut up Taeyeon!".Mom told me.huh~that's too harsh mom.

I was sleeping until mom shaked my body hardly and I'm awake.It took more than an hour to arrive here.Hmm,I wondered where are we going.Right after I saw a big mansion was standing infront of me.I guessed I knew this place.

"Mom,what are we doing here.It's not like I'm having a holiday for tomorrow."I asked confusedly as I came out from the car.It has been a year we didn't visit this place.Yes,my grandparents house.

"How "I whispered.