Madness

I think I...

 

A/N: THANKS FOR THE RESPONSE ;) I HOPE YOU'LL CONTINUE TO SUPPORT THIS FIC AS MUCH AS YOU LOVE MY OTHER FICS. :)

 

 

Yuri POV:

 

God must’ve been punishing me right now. Of all the people in this world, my gym buddy is none other than Taecyeon oppa. I hate it.

 

I hate him.

 

I hate my life.

 

“Jay oppa, what is happening? Why do i have to be partner with him? We’re okay that i’m the only person you train.” I tried to argue because i’m not agreeing on to anything.

 

“Yuri, this is the only schedule that’ll fit with Taecyeon’s schedule. He’s going to film a new drama soon and he needs to be in shape. You wouldn’t mind that, do you?”

 

‘Of course I mind that!’ I thought.

 

“Besides, you finally have one thing in common...Yoona!” Jay oppa grins. I looked at him sharply and maybe it made sense to him so he stopped and said, “OH!”

 

Taecyon turned to Jay oppa, confused, “Is there something wrong? What about Yoona?”

 

Jay oppa laughed, “Nothing, don’t mind me. Why don’t we call it a night and let’s start after 2 days. Why don’t you get to know each other first and you know, share your same interest”.

 

I would like to smack Jay oppa’s head right now. I cannot believe he’s trying to make fun of the situation now that Taecyeon oppa and I are gym buddies especially that he thinks he knows that I have “feelings” towards my best friend.

 

“Oppa!” I shouted.

 

“Yah, why do you keep on shouting at me? I’m just saying that this will be a great way to start a competition.” Jay oppa said, with a hint of mockery.

 

I know what Jay oppa is trying to do. He thought that since Taecyeon oppa is now my gym buddy, this is a great way of competing for Yoona.

 

“Really? A competition? I see it otherwise.” Taecyeon said with playfulness on his voice as he looked at me from head to toe. ‘What is that supposed to mean?’

 

“This girl right here is a competitive one. She may act like sweet and cute but I tell you, she’s evil.” Jay oppa joked.

 

“Ooohh, that’s hot. I like some competition, then” Taecyeon grins.

 

‘ Uggh, can he be more real?’ I thought Yoona said that he’s a gentleman?

 

I am so right all along. He’s a jerk. I wonder if he treats Yoona this way. I’m gonna kill him slowly if he tries anything on Yoona. 

 

“i can’t wait for that, my Jinjoo.” Taecyeon oppa teased.

 

“What did you call me? Your Pearl?!” I exclaimed.

 

He’s a jerk. I scratch my last threat, I’m gonna kill him faster than a bullet. He’s too full of himself. If that’s the guy for Yoona then, i prefer to lock her up in a tower where this guy wouldn’t reach.

 

“Okay, before everything gets too hot and y here, I better go. Goodbye guys!” Jay oppa said as he went his way out.

 

“Jay oppa! I’ll kill you!” I yelled.

 

I put my hands up in my hair and screamed, “WAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!” getting frustrated with everything.

 

“You know, whatever you do, it looks so hot.” Taecyeon grins.

 

“Yah, what is your problem?! Will you stop flirting with me?” I said, frustratingly.

 

He just laughed at me and said, “What are you going to do about it, My Jinjoo?”

 

“Stop calling me that, I’m not yours!”

 

“I’m planning to be yours”

 

“Shut up!” I yelled and started to leave him. I really hate him!

 

“Maybe Yoona is right, you really are unpredictable” he said.

 

I suddenly stopped at my tracks and looked back at him. “What did you say?” I asked.

 

“Yoona said that you are unpredictable. I expect you to flirt back but instead you get all frustrated and went berserk. It’s fun to push your buttons but most especially, i want to press some certain buttons on you.” He grins as he playfully raised his eyebrows.

 

I let that one pass because the fact that Yoona and him are talking about me got my interest.

 

“You and Yoona were talking about me?” I asked and he nodded while smiling.

 

“Yeah, whenever we’re together and we pretend that we’re talking sweet nothings for the paparazzis, she just telling me stories about you. It’s really fun to hear, actually. I never thought that a hot girl like you has a dorky side.”

 

I kept quiet, thinking what Taecyeon oppa said. What’s so great talking about me? I act stupid most of the time because i want all the girls feel happy all the time especially Yoona.

 

“I’m sure you do not spend all your time with Yoona, talking about me.”  I whispered.

He laughed and said, “Well, we mostly talked about you. Yoona seemed so happy sharing stories about you. We need to act happy every time we’re together so that people could see how happy we are and it seems like her stories about you makes her laugh and smile even if it just a memory.” My heart skipped a beat that I can make her happy despite that we didn’t see each other anymore.

 

“Plus, i’m interested to know more about you so, i don’t mind her talking about you.  Maybe i’ll ask her if she got any y stories about you.” He said while wiggling his eyebrows.

 

“WAAAHHH! SHUT UP!” I screamed while he just laughed at me. Oh God he is so infuriating. He flirts shamelessly and it’s not even sweet.

 

His laughter died and said, “You’re so funny, My Jinjoo, you are my kind of girl.”

 

“I’m not your girl, you got Yoona.”

 

“She’s my pretend girlfriend, so, it doesn’t count.” He grins. “What if i ask JYP and your manager to make you my mistress?  That would be fun.”

 

“I would never! I would never ever do that to Yoona” I growled and started to walk away from this annoying jerk.

 

“Hey, My Jinjoo! I was just kidding!” he shouted as i left him.

 

As i walked far from that jerk, our conversation earlier came into my mind. What does he think he is? He’s flirting with me while he’s with Yoona?

 

‘He and Yoona are not together. They are pretend lovers, so technically, you’re not cheating with him’ my subconscious said. But Yoona kinda likes Taecyeon. I don’t want to hurt Yoona’s feelings.

 

‘Wait, do you like Taecyeon oppa?’  My subconscious accused.

 

“No! I don’t like him. Never! Even if he’s the only guy on Earth!” I shouted.

 

 ‘It’s because you only like one person’

 

“Shush! I’m still confused. Do not make decisions without my consent!”

 

‘Admit it Kwon Yuri. Be true to yourself’

 

“Give me time, subconscious Yuri, i need to process this.” I whined.

 

‘Whatever you say, Yul.’

 

Suddenly, I thought what Taecyeon oppa told me, do they really talk about me? It makes me happy that I’m always on Yoona’s mind but then it saddened me to think that for her, I’m just her weird best friend.

 

I sighed again, a hobby that i like to do these days. It seems like i’m not getting any answers to my questions, to my confusions. Every day it’s just getting all piled up until it’ll make me hard to breathe. I looked up at the stars wishing they could help me find the answer towards my feelings about Yoona. We can’t be together. It’s impossible and i’m scared.

 

Oh my God. Everything is making me insane. 

TBC.