Surprise

I think I...

 

YURI POV:

 

1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...

 

“Woah, woah, slow down, sweet face. Why are you so hard on yourself lately? You kept on doing triple of your usual reps. Are those girls make you insecure?”, my trainer, Jay, teased.

 

I slumped after doing my sit ups and smiled weakly at him, “No, oppa. It’s just i have a lot in my mind lately.”

 

“Is it about a guy? Hmmm...The Kwon Yuri, the nation’s daughter-in-law is in love”, he grins

 

“Oppa!”

 

“Oh is it about a girl, then? I never saw it coming. But what can i say? A room full of beautiful girls would do that to you”

 

I didn’t answer that one. I’m still confused so, i answered with a sigh.

 

“Based from that sigh, i know that i got that right. You know, i’ve been training you for a very long time, long enough to be my sister so, i could say that i know you very well. I have a younger sister too so i know the signs of how a girl is in love”, he said.

 

We kept quiet for a while as i tried to contemplate what Jay oppa said.

 

“The only girl that i seen you brought here is the actress one, Yoona, isn’t it?” he started with a smile on his face.

 

“Yeah”, I whispered.

 

“You told me before that you don’t want any other people to see you train, even the girls because you get too conscious so I don’t know any of them personally except for that girl.” He paused to look at my reaction but i kept my eyes on the cracks on the ceiling.

 

“I remember when i saw you with her, you can’t keep a straight face while you’re on training like you used to, you either laugh or smile while she’s watching you.” He continued, “You even laugh at her when she tried and failed doing what you’re doing. It’s a cute sight to see.”

 

I suddenly smiled at that memory. I remembered how frustrated Yoona looked when she tried lifting those dumbbells.

 

‘I can’t understand how you’re enjoying this, unnie. It’s so hard!’ she pouted.

 

‘I didn’t request you to do that. You insisted, so, it’s your fault’ I giggled. She put down those dumbbells and sulked. The way her lip pouted is so cute; it makes me want to kiss it.

 

But i thought it’s a ridiculous idea back then, she’s my best friend and we’re both girls so i put those thoughts aside. But if only I could turn back time, and realized what i knew now, i would kiss those pouty lips just to make her smile.

 

“From then, I know that you’re in love with each other. Both of you may not realized it, but based from what i witnessed, you care about each other the way others can’t.” Jay oppa said, interrupting my thoughts.

 

I looked at Jay oppa to argue that Yoona and i were only friends back then, we carefor each other because we’re best friends, nothing more.

 

“I can see in your eyes that you’re trying to argue with me but there’s nothing you can do to change my mind. You know what they say, to see is to believe. So if i were you, Ms. Kwon, just open and follow your heart. It wouldn’t hurt anybody. You never know that Yoona might feel the same way.” Jay oppa smiled.

 

I smiled shyly at him and close my eyes. It’s really hard to form everything in my mind. I know i care for Yoona more than anybody else. I just don’t know how she’ll react if i confessed it to her. I’m scared.

 

“WAAAAAHHHHH!!!” I shouted as i sat up without thinking that Jay oppa is still there with me. Jay oppa just laughed at me and just before he could comment on my outburst, a doorbell rang.

 

“It’s really entertaining to see that The Hot Kwon Yuri get confused about love, thinking girls and guys wants her.” Jay oppa grins as he stood up to see who rang the bell.

 

I pushed my hair and started weighing dumbbells. Too much thinking about Yoona is making me out of focus. As i count backwards to one, I heard Jay oppa talking to someone.

 

“So, I would like you to meet your gym buddy, SNSD’s Kwon Yuri, the hottest girl in the world.” Jay oppa said.

 

I looked up at Jay oppa to argue because I really hate him teasing me like that. He really enjoys seeing me embarrassed like a little sister. But before i could utter a word, I was surprised to see my new gym partner.

 

“Taecyeon oppa?!” I shouted.

 

He grins at me and said, “Wow, The Kwon Yuri, nice to finally meet you.”

 

Well, damn it.

TBC.

--------------------------------------------

I HOPE YOU LIKED MY FIRST FEW CHAPTERS, I'LL CONTINUE POSTING IT IF I GOT GOOD RESPONSE ABOUT THE FIC.

PLEASE COMMENT :)