together

I think I...

 

A/N: SORRY...I SAID THAT I WILL UPDATE SINCE ITS MY LONG VACATION BUT SADLY I DIDN'T BECAUSE I GOT UNEXPECTED THINGS TO TAKE CARE OFF, BUT SINCE ITS WEEKEND, I DECIDED TO UPDATE THIS :) FOR THOSE WHO WERE REQUESTING THE OTHER FICS TO BE UPDATED, MIANHE! I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THOSE FICS BECAUSE I'M TOO FOCUSED WITH MY THREE MAIN FICS...I THINK I...IY MEETS IM YOONA...WE GOT MARRIED. DON'T WORRY, I'LL UPDATE MY OTHER FICS TOO. MIANHE.

ENJOY!

 

YURI POV:

 

“Yuri-yah...”

...

...

...

“Yuri-yah...”

...

...

...

If that is Sunny, i’m going to punch her. As much as i want to love her aegyo, there are times that i really hate it especially when i’m so tired from last night.

 

“Yuri-yah...”

 

“Aiish! Sunny-yah!” i yelled but i was surprised to see Yoona beside me with a scowl on her face.

 

“Sunny?! Is there something you want to tell me, Kwon Yuri?” Yoona scowled at me.

 

“Aniyo, baby! No. It’s not what you think! I thought you’re Sunny; blame it on the aegyo voice...” I panicked when i see her glare. I don’t want her to think that there is something going on between me and Sunny.

 

“Baby.” I reached out to her but she kept on swatting my hands away. I thought of something that i know she couldn’t refuse.  I pouted at her and look at her with my puppy eyes; i know this one work every single time. She matched my puppy eyes with a glare and we started our eye-staring match.

 

I started to count in...

 

 3...

 

2...

 

1...

 

“Aiiisshh! Yuri-yah!”

 

I knew it, I WIN!

 

“Do you forgive me now?” i asked coyly.

 

“You know i couldn’t say no to you. Come here.” Yoona said as she pulled me on top of her. I giggled as she started to kiss my forehead until she reached my nose. When she was about to kiss my lips, i pulled away.

 

“What is it?” Yoona asked.

 

I sat up on her stomach and covered my mouth.

 

“I haven’t brush my teeth, yet.” I mumbled.

 

Yoona giggled at me as she sat up and started to kiss my lips. Who am I to say no to her offer, so i kissed her back.

 

We pulled away as we catch our breath. Yoona pulled me with her as she lay down and rest my head on her chest.  We stay like that, enjoying a comfortable silence.

 

“Yoong?”

 

“Hhhmm?”

 

“Have you ever dreamt that we’re going to end up like this?”

 

Yoona looked at me for a long time and smiled.

 

“When I realized that what i felt for you is not like a friend anymore, i always wish that one day, i could deserve you.”

 

I blushed at what she said. Yoona always know how to makes my heart melt. She brushed her nose to mine as i giggled at her.

 

“You know, i still couldn’t forget everybody’s reactions when we told them that we’re together.” I smiled at her.

 

“Yeah, it’s quite funny that they already know we’re in love with each other even before we realized it.”

 

“We’re just too stubborn to realize it.”

 

Yoona giggled and said, “I guess we are.” 

 

*

 

Flashback:

 

We asked the girls to gather around the living room for an important matter that we need to discuss. Being nervous is an understatement, I feel like I’m about to die from anxiousness. Seven pairs of eyes are looking at us, completely waiting for us to say something. I looked at Yoona who seemed so relaxed about everything.

 

How could she be so calm while i’m sweating like buckets?!

 

“So, what is it that you wanted to tell us?” the kid leader asked us.

 

I cleared my throat and exhaled. I can do this. Just say the words, and then we’re done.

 

“Uuuhh...Y-yoona and I are...” I stammered.

 

“Yuri and i are already together.” Yoona told them effortlessly.

 

I got worried as we saw the girls went silent and kept their eyes at us. I got scared that they might not approve of us. Reasons kept flooding in my mind to defend my relationship with Yoona. If they approve of Jessica and Tiffany, i guess they have to be fair with us, too.

 

But before I could say those words, Sooyoung blurted out, “That’s it? That’s all you want to say?!”

 

“Hwae?!” Yoona asked, confused.

 

I scratched my head, getting confused as well.

 

“W-well what do you want us to say?” i asked.

 

“I don’t know, maybe something bigger, like, Justin Bieber admits she’s a girl or free food for eternity or Yoona’s pregnant...”

 

“Yah!” Yoona yelled at Sooyoung.

 

“What i’m trying to say is, why do you have to tell us something that we already know?” Sooyoung reasoned.

 

“W-what do you mean?” I’m getting confused at them.

 

“What Soo meant is that, we already know that you’re together.” Sunny smiled at us.

 

“H-how..?” Yoona and I chorused.

 

“Well, we got theories that you like each other more than a friend because you are much closer than any of us.” Taeyeon answered.

 

“Plus, with what Yuri went through, we thought that Yoona is not a friend for Yuri anymore. I wouldn’t go that ballistic for a friend.” Hyoyeon joked.

 

“Yeah, so we kinda know it already.” Tiffany smiled.

 

“We also thought that you will admit that you’re together before Sica unnie and Fany unnie does.” Seohyun said shyly.

 

“Aaaisshh...we just waste our time with you guys! Don’t you know how nervous we are?!” Yuri whined.

 

“We just want to torment you, Yuri-yah!” Hyoyeon laughed.

 

“Ok, now that we have Sica and Fany, Yoong and Yul, now who’s next?” Taeyeon announced.

 

“Me and Hyoyeon!” Sooyoung yelled.

 

“Aniyo, as if we’re going to believe you.” Sunny whined.     

          

“I guess you’re right....hey i’m hungry. Let’s eat!” Sooyoung fist pumped.

 

And just like that, everything is okay around us.

 

If things were nervous enough with the girls, what more when it comes to manager oppa and Sunny’s uncle, Mr. Lee Soo Man. We decided to let them know about us because well, it’s for our own sake and we also want them to know instead of hearing it from other people aka the girls.

 

When we came to the office that day, we saw the stern look on their faces. I gulped so hard as i looked at Yoona. She seemed so calm sitting beside me but i could tell that she’s nervous too because of the way she held my hand. I think i broke a bone or two.

 

“So, what is so important that you want to talk to us?” Mr. Lee asked as he eyed us curiously.

 

I am not used to this character of Mr. Lee. I know him up close because he’s Sunny’s uncle and we got invited to some of their family gatherings, i saw how free spirited Mr. Lee is just like his niece. Seeing him like this got my heart beats so fast.

 

“Uh-me and Y-Yoona are...together, s-sir.”  I stammered. I felt Yoona’s hand squeezed to mine for support.

 

“Hwae?”  manager oppa asked. He’s really surprised.

 

“Uh, yes. Yuri and I are together. We understand the consequences of our relationship in our career and the group but we promise we could—“

 

“tsk...tsk..tsk...” Mr. Lee shook his head.

 

“W-what is that supposed to mean?” I panicked. Oh my God. This is what i fear the most. I hate myself for bringing Yoona into this. I should’ve—

 

“I loose the bet.” Mr. Lee handed manager oppa the money. “I shouldn’t do bets with you. You know them better than I do.”

 

“I told you so, Soo Man. Now i’m $500 richer.” Manager oppa said as he counts his money.

 

“Wait a minute, what is the meaning of this?” I asked as i looked at the two men in front of us.

 

“Mr. Lee and I made a bet. He thought that you and Yoona are already together for a long time but I told him that no, you are taking things slow. So when you called to have a meeting with us, i can already smell victory.” Manager oppa grinned.

 

They made a bet about us?

 

“So y-you’re not mad that Yuri and I—?”

 

“Why would we be? It’s your life and your decision. We are just here to support and protect you. Family remember?” Mr. Lee beamed at us. “So, what are your plans? Reveal it to the public or keep it under wraps?”

 

“Wait, Mr. Lee, Aren’t you the one who’s going to decide on that? We are your talents. If we publicized it, it’s the end of our career, of Girl’s Generation.” I frowned. Just the thought of our soon-to-be disbanded group because of me kills me. I couldn’t do that to the girls. It’s a selfish thing to do.

 

“You know, Yuri, I already know the possible consequences of forming an all-girl group or any group to be exact. I already studied the pros and cons of it and i’m prepared for every outcome of it. If you want to publicize it, and then do it, i’m not going to stop you. We can’t control the public but if they decided to turn their backs on you, be it. What’s important is your happiness with Yoona and not my business as the President.” Mr. Lee explained.

 

I’m in awe with Mr. Lee said. He truly looked out for us. I thought that our gruesome trainings and never-ending schedules are torture for us but he only did it because we chose this path, we need to bear it.

 

“Thank you, Mr. Lee but we decided to keep it under wraps.” Yoona mumbled. She looked at me for approval which of course received a nod from me.

 

“Why?”

 

“We want to keep it to ourselves for a while. We want it that way.”

 

“Okay, i respect you decision” Mr. Lee smiled.

 

Telling both of our families is not that easy,too. Well at first. We thought that they might disowned us but instead, they accepted us even more.

 

“OMO! I’m so glad that Yoona is officially our daughter!” My mom gushed as she hugged my girlfriend.

 

“Mom, why are you so ecstatic about it? You already have a daughter.” I whined.

 

“Aiisshh! Just look at her, she’s so pretty, like an angel.” My mom caressed Yoona which she smiled shyly.

 

“Yah! I’m getting jealous you know!” I yelled at my mom. I love her but i couldn’t believe that she’s like that with my girlfriend.

 

“What mom is trying to say is, she’s glad that Yoona is your girlfriend because finally she has a daughter with white complexion like hers. Mom is so tired explaining that her own daughter is as dark as coal.” My brother joked. I elbowed him to emphasize that i’m hurt for my mom’s betrayal and for making fun with my skin tone.

 

I love Yoona, i really do and i’m glad that she fits well in my family but my family choose this opportunity to get on my nerves sometimes.

 

“Yuri-yah, don’t screw it up or i’ll be the one to kill you.” My mom warned me.

 

“Mom!” i yelled. I turned to my dad to ask for help because two of my family members love to torture me. “Dad, aren’t you going to do something? Your wife is going to kill your daughter?!”

 

“Nah, i got a spare daughter. Just look at Yoona.” My dad grinned.

 

AARRGGGHHHH!

 

Just then, i felt Yoona’s arms around me.

 

“Yul, they’re just joking.” Yoona smiled at me.

 

“Yeah right.” I scoffed at her.

 

“Hey, things are also like this with my family right?” she grinned at me whom i returned with a smile.

 

Speaking of her family, I suddenly remembered our meeting with her family...

 

“Wow! I never thought that you and Yuri are together! Wow!” Yoona’s sister said. Instead of hugging her sister, she turned towards me and hugged me. I always find Yoona’s sister very welcoming especially towards me. Maybe it’s because i’m closer to her sister than others.

 

“Yah! Stop hugging her too much! She couldn’t breathe!” Yoona said as she tried to pull me out of her sister’s grasp.

 

“Jealous freak!” her sister mumbled. “So, good thing you’re finally together. Yoong, i thought that you’ll never confess to her.”

 

“Hwae?! You already knew?” Yoona asked, completely surprised.

 

“Ne, i’m always observing you. I told myself that if Yoong didn’t confess about her feelings towards Yul, i’ll snatch Yul instead.” Her sister’s joke made me blush. I never thought i have that effect towards the Im siblings.

 

“Yah! Stop liking Yul or i’ll kill you!” Yoona warned. She’s a lot violent when she’s jealous. Maybe more than Sica.

 

“What?! Yuri is hot and gorgeous. Who wouldn’t turn gay for her? Besides i want her to be part of the family. Even if it takes to marry her, then i’ll do it.”

 

“Yah! Stop it! Yuri’s mine!”

 

“Aaiisshh, all right. But if you screw it up, Yuri will be mine!” her sister warned.

 

“Never!”

 

“Remember, you’re not the only one who has the “Im charms”, am i right, Yul?” Yoona’s sister battled her eyelashes towards me, her very own version of aegyo. I must say that she got that Yoona’s charms. Close but not the same as Yoona’s.

 

“Unnie, i-uuh...”

 

“Yah! Shut up, unnie! It’s not cute!” Yoona yelled at her sister which made her sister laugh more. She obviously loves tormenting her sister.

 

*

 

Knock

 

Knock

 

“Unnie?” i heard Seohyun’s voice from the door.

 

I immediately sat up and looked at Yoona who sat up as well.

 

 “Yeah?” I said as I opened the door for Seohyun. She looked at the direction of the bed and waved at Yoona which Yoona returned with a shy smile.

 

“I’m s-sorry for interrupting but manager oppa called. He said that the three of us need to shoot a CF for Cabi.” Our maknae smiled shyly.

 

“Oh really? What is it about and why only the three of us?” I asked.

 

Seohyun shrugged and said, “I don’t know but he said that they will explain when we get there. So we better get ready, they’ll be here any minute.”

 

I smiled at Seohyun and we started to get ready.

 

I looked back at the bed and saw Yoona with her hands behind her head.

 

“Seobaby told us to get ready. Not lounge around.” I grinned at her.

 

“Oh please, we can conserve time and water by showering together. So, why don’t we lie down for a while?” Yoona smirked at me.

 

Did i tell you that since we got together, Yoona couldn’t keep her hands to herself whenever i’m around?

 

I’m more than fine with it, really. But my only problem is that how can we be so discreet when we couldn’t keep our hands to ourselves.

 

“Aiissh, baby. As much as i want to stay here, we need to get ready, Seobaby is waiting for us.” I tried to be the level-headed one because most of the time, we act like kids.

 

Yoona released her pout at me and said, “Aww, babe. Can we just take a bath together? It’s for saving mother Earth.”

 

I narrowed my eyes at her; try to see the choding behind those innocent eyes.

 

“Okay, but no funny business, Im Yoona.” I warned her. I need to agree or else we’ll spend our morning bickering with nonsensical things.

 

“What?! Could you blame me for having a girlfriend like you?” she replied innocently.

 

Damn, why am i dating a choding?

 

*

 

Seohyun, Yoona and I went to the Caribbean Bay that is located at the outskirts of Korea. I didn’t pay that much attention towards manager oppa because i’m too preoccupied with the place. When was the last time i had fun? I guess we’re lucky that we’re going to do this CF because i know it will be fun.

 

We all went to the waiting area to wait for the PD with his instructions and the concept of the CF. Seohyun told us that another KPop group will be joining us. So when we reached the waiting room, we saw three guys with their backs on us. They are busy talking and laughing with each other so, we cleared our throats and greeted them.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, oppa!” we chorused.

 

They turned around and we were surprised to see the three guys in front of us. They are the guys from 2PM namely, Nickhun, Chansung and Taecyeon. Yoona’s grip on my hand tightened as she saw Taecyeon oppa.

 

“Taecyeon oppa.” Yoona greeted indifferently. I squeezed her fingers on mine, reminding her that she doesn’t need to be jealous after that incident.

 

Taecyeon oppa looked at our joined hands and cleared his throat.

 

“ Seohyun, annyeong. Yoona...” he greeted them, and when he turned towards me, he smiled sadly. “My jin— I mean, Yuri.”

 

I cleared my throat and acknowledge him. “Taecyeon oppa.”  We need to be professional if we want to make this CF successful.

 

“How are you? It’s been a long time.” He smiled at me. Maybe he wants us to be friends again.

 

“I’m fine.” I nod and unconsciously played with my and Yoona’s entwined fingers.

 

“I can see that you’re...” Taecyeon pointed at our hands.

 

“Yes we’re official. Got problem with that?” Yoona said harshly. Based from Yoona’s story, Taecyeon oppa is sceptical about my relationship with Yoona but since i chose Yoona, she got the upper hand and she will prove that my relationship with her lasts.

 

“A-aniyo. I just want to uhhmm...congratulate you for that.” Taecyeon oppa smiled.

 

“Wow, jinja?! You’re together?!” Chansung oppa exclaimed as Nickhun oppa er punch him for being so loud. “Opps, sorry.”

 

 “That’s okay. Yeah, we’re together for quite a while now.” Yoona said smugly.

 

“Oh, man. Two of the most beautiful girls in the industry are together.” Chansung whined.

 

If you only knew Chansung, if you only knew.

 

“Wait a minute. Taec, you told us before that you like Yuri, right? But you’re in a fake relationship with Yoona. How does it feel that they’re together?” Chansung asked Taecyeon.

 

Really, Chansung? Could it be more embarrassing?

 

I could feel my face turning red. I turned towards Seobaby to hide my red face.

 

“Shut up, Chansung. You’re embarrassing them.” Nickhun answered.

 

Just then, the PD told us that the concept of the CF is we’re going to play lifeguards. Yes, just like “Baywatch”. We’re going to act all hot and y throughout the CF. We are also going to be paired with the guys namely, Nickhun will be paired with me, Chansung with Seohyun and Taecyeon with Yoona.  I felt both of my arms ache due to the grip of two girls beside me. Seohyun’s grip because she doesn’t have a clue with being y and all. Yoona’s grip because well, i can summarize that she’s jealous that i’m going to be paired with Nickhun and we will flirt with each other; she doesn’t want to be paired with Taecyeon and lastly, she’s overprotective of me.

 

We went to our dressing rooms to change with our wardrobes for the shoot. As i was fixing my shorts, Seohyun came up to me.

 

“Unnie, i don’t know if i could do it.”

 

I looked up at Seohyun in her lifeguard outfit. I must say, Seobaby is not a baby anymore.

 

“Are you shy? Don’t worry, Yoona and I will be here for you.”

 

“I don’t know how to flirt with a guy, unnie.”

 

“Just act like you want a guy to notice you. Pretend that you like Chansung oppa.” Yoona came up to us and roamed her eyes all over my body.

 

“Yah! Yoong! Cut that out!” i yelled at her. It’s really embarrassing especially that innocent maknae is here with us.

 

“What?! I didn’t do anything.” She looked at me innocently.

 

Just then, the PD called us to the set. As we were walking to the set, i felt hands on my . I looked at the culprit and saw Yoona grinning at me. I rolled my eyes at her because there is no point of scolding her, she’ll do it again and again.

 

We began our shoot and we immersed with our characters. We all pretend that we like the oppa infront of us as we played lifeguards of Caribbean Bay. We all shoot our solo shots and when its time for Yoona’s i went over the director’s monitor to watch her.

 

I couldn’t get over how amazing she is when it comes to acting. I actually believe that she’s jealous when I act all flirty with Taecyeon. Well, maybe that one, is actually real. But nevertheless, i’m proud that Yoona is amazing and she’s mine.

 

I continued watching her when someone cleared his throat.

 

I turned around and saw Taecyeon oppa.

 

“Oppa.” I smiled at him and continued watching Yoona through the monitor.

 

“Yul.” He smiled at him.

 

Awkward silence.

 

“Y-you did well earlier. You’re so graceful when you swim.” Taecyeon oppa commented.

 

“Thanks. I never thought that i did well, i haven’t got time to practice since we got busy and all.”

 

Another awkward silence.

 

“You know being a lifeguard suits you. I bet a lot of guys even girls would want to drown just to save by Kwon Yuri.” He smiled at me.

 

He’s in his teasing mode again. To be honest, i miss this side of him.

 

“Yah! Shut up!” i tried to yell at him but it turned out laughing with him.

 

“What?! Who wouldn’t want to be saved by you? You’re y and hot.”

 

“Oppa!” I slapped his arms playfully.

 

“I would even pretend to be unconscious so that you could perform CPR on me.” He wiggled his eyebrows at me which made me laugh.

 

Our laughter died down as the production assistant told us to keep quiet.

 

“she’s cute when she’s jealous.” Taecyeon commented as he watched Yoona through the monitor. I bet he didn’t mean the acting part.

 

I giggled and said, “Yeah, she is.”

 

We went silent for a while, watching Yoona.

 

“You’re happy.” He commented.

 

“I am.”

 

“Are you okay with it? I mean, hiding your relationship with her?”

 

“Yeah, people wouldn’t suspect a thing. We’re pretty close since pre-debut and whatever affection we show, the public would assume that we’re just best friends.”

 

“How long will you keep that way?”

 

Even I don’t know the answer, so i shrugged at him.

 

“I miss you.” He whispered but i heard him clearly.

 

I looked at him to say that he needs to move on but before i could utter those words, i felt someone circled their arms around my waist. I turned and saw Yoona looking sternly at Taecyeon oppa. I find it cute because Yoona may act looks tough but she’s too small compare with Taecyeon oppa.

 

“Oppa, you’re needed on set.” Yoona said.

 

“Oh yeah, thanks. I better go.” He told us and turned towards me. “My jinjoo?”

 

I looked at him, surprised because of the old nickname and Yoona’s grip on my waist tightened.

 

“Her name’s Yuri.” Yoona said harshly.

 

Instead of shock, Taecyeon oppa smiled at us. He obviously called me “My jinjoo” on purpose.

 

“Well, me and Jay miss you at the gym. We could be gym buddies again if you want.” He smiled at me and Yoona whose obviously teasing the doe-eyed girl.

 

“Yul doesn’t need to come to the gym anymore. I engaged her with a very FUN exercise routine that we both enjoy.” Yoona said smugly, emphasizing words to prove her point. “I can prove to you that Yuri doesn’t want anything else to keep fit.”

 

I blushed at what Yoona said. Whenever Yoona is possessive of me when it comes to people who want to flirt with me, she tends to be very “byuntae” to prove that i’m hers. I’m a hypocrite if i do not enjoy this side of her because i really do.

 

 “Yoong! Too much information!” I slapped her arms.

 

“What? It’s true isn’t it? Look at you now, you are so fit.” Yoona said while wiggling her eyebrows as i rolled my eyes at her. Then, I felt Yoona’s hands on my once again and squeezed it.

 

“Yah! Im Yoona!” i yelled at her. I turned towards Teacyeon whose also blushing.

 

Man, he’s such a guy. Seeing girls getting handsy towards each other probably turns him on.

 

Byuntae.

 

“Well, i-uh better go.” Taecyeon suddenly said and walked away.

 

As soon as Taecyeon oppa was out of ear shot, I slapped my girlfriend’s arms once again.

 

“Why did you do that?” I hissed at Yoona.

 

“What?!”

 

“Saying those things and touching my in front of him!”

 

“He needs to learn where he supposed to stand. You’re already taken and he has no right to flirt with you anymore.” Yoona pouted as she put her arms around her chest.

 

How can i stay mad with that face?

 

I gave up my angry facade and hugged the doe-eyed beauty while her arms remained on her chest.

 

“You’re so cute, you know that?” I whispered at her neck.

 

“Hhhmmpp!”

 

“Yoong...” i whispered seductively at her as I roamed my hands on her backside.

 

“Hhmmp! I’m mad at you right now.”

 

“Really Yoong?” I asked huskily as i squeezed her bum.

 

“y-yeah...” i can sense that i’m winning against her so i looked at her in the eyes as my hands continued to squeeze her .

 

“Are you really going to stay mad at me?” I pouted at her and put my best aegyo voice. Yoona looked at me for a long time and put her arms around me.

 

“Aaiisshh! You’re going to be a death of me Kwon Yuri!” she whispered on my neck.

 

I giggled at her and said, “But a wonderful way to die, right?”

 

She looked at me and nuzzled my nose with hers.

 

“Very wonderful.” She smiled at me.

 

We stayed like that until Seohyun came running towards us.

 

“Unnie!”

 

Me and Yoona pulled apart but Yoona kept her arms around me.

 

“What is it, Seo?” I smiled at the maknae.

 

“Help me.”

 

“What happened?”

 

“I’m torn. Chansung oppa asked me out so as Nickhun oppa. I don’t want them to assume that I like them, i just want to thank them for helping us for today that’s why i agreed to go out with them.”

 

Yoona and I smiled at Seohyun. Wow, Seobaby is already a lady.

 

“So, what’s the problem with that?” Yoona asked.

 

“Hyo unnie called me and said that she set me up with a blind date with her friend, Yonghwa tonight and i couldn’t reschedule because it’s all set. She told me that he kept on asking about me that is why she set me up with him. Taeyeon unnie also called me saying the same thing.” Seohyun said in the verge of crying. “I don’t know what to do, unnie, i’m new at this.”

 

“Aaww, Seo is growing up, so many boys lining up for her. Hmm, let’s see. Since you couldn’t cancel with Yonghwa, go and have a date with him. Just reschedule with Chansung oppa and Nickhun oppa, they will understand.” I said as i put my arms around her.

 

“Ok, i will call Hyo unnie after i talk with Chansung oppa and Nickhun oppa. Thanks unnie!” she smiled and went towards the guys.

 

“C’mon baby, i’m hungry.” Yoona said as she pulled me towards the buffet.

 

“Hungry? Again?” I whined at her.

 

“Don’t worry, i love you more than food. I’m not like Sooyoung unnie.” She grinned at me as we made our way towards the buffet table.

 

TBC.

 

 

A/N: PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS BELOW :) GOMAWO.