Jealous Yoong.

I think I...

 

YURI POV:

 

 

“1...2...3...and 4 and sway to the left and back again...”

 

These are the words that i kept hearing for the past five hours. Manager oppa advised me to go back rehearsing my solo for the concert since i am already behind the schedule. Things were back to normal again back at the dorm especially with Yoona. We still haven’t talk about the reason why she left. I’m still waiting for her until she’s ready.

 

“Yah, Yuri-unnie! You’re spacing out once again!” Amber nudged me.

 

“What is it?” i said to my dongsaeng.

 

“I am asking you if you want something to eat since we’re taking a break.”

 

Before i could answer her, one of the dancers shouted, “Yuri-sshi! Someone’s looking for you!”

 

I turned towards the source of the voice and looked at him, confused. Just then, the dancers flocked towards the door to greet my visitor. I couldn’t see him or her but all i heard was,

 

“Omo! You looked like an angel!”

 

“How could be someone like you existed? This is so unfair!”

 

“You really looked liked Yuri-sshi!”

 

My heart suddenly skipped a beat. That could mean one person.

 

“Yuri unnie, annyeong!” a doe-eyed beauty bowed at me. I was stunned to see her here. The girls never visit me when i’m rehearsing, so, seeing Yoona here is very weird.

 

“Yoong, what are you doing here? How-?” i don’t know what to say to her because i’m still surprised.

 

“I came to visit you. To make sure that you’re okay. You know you just came from being sick.” She emphasized the last words as she looked at the clueless Amber. I totally forgot about her! Knowing that Yoona is jealous with Amber made this so awkward.

 

“You got sick Yuri unnie?” Amber asked me.

 

“Yes, it’s because you made her ate at a shabby restaurant downtown.” Yoona said rudely.

 

“Yoong, stop—“

 

“Really?! OMO! I’m sorry Yuri-unnie, it was my fault. I was having fun seeing you eat. It’s so cute. I didn’t know. I’m sorry.” Amber bowed at me. I looked at Yoona who just scoffed at what Amber said.

 

“No, Amber. It’s not your fault; it’s me and my eating habit.” I said while eyeing Yoona who matched my look with hers.

 

“It’s her fault why you got sick, unnie.” Yoona said harshly.

 

“Yoong, i said stop it. It’s not her fault. I got sick, but i’m okay now.” I defended. I understand that Yoona is just protective of me but she doesn’t need to blame the maknae for my sickness.

 

“Yoona unnie, Yuri unnie, please quit fighting. Yoona unnie, i’m sorry that because of me, Yuri unnie got sick. I will make sure that she’ll never get sick again.” Amber bowed at Yoona.

 

“Amber! Cut that out. Yoona is just overreacting. Just apologise, Yoong.” I ordered.

 

Yoona looked at me for a minute as she crossed her arms. She turned towards Amber and mumbled, “Sorry” but kept her features tight.

 

I sighed. This is not the end between the two of them. For years that I’ve been with Yoona, i know that she’s a jealous person but she has a very good reason why she has to. I know that she’ll keep on blaming Amber for what happened to me and there’s nothing for me to do but to be in between the two of them.

 

I changed the mood by asking Yoona about the bag she brought. Her mood suddenly changed as her eyes started to shine with excitement. She immediately took out the contents of her bag. Most of it was foods, lots and lots of food that could feed more than five people.

 

“Yuri unnie, i brought all of this for you.” She smiled as she continued to bring out more food from her bag.

 

“Yoong, i appreciate the effort but i think that’s too much.” I am completely astounded upon seeing her kept on pouring out the contents of her bag.

 

“You need nourishment, unnie. You need your energy for the concert.” She opened a container with jjajangmyeon. She took out a chopstick and started feeding me. “Unnie, say ‘ahh’” she said with her eyes twinkling with excitement.

 

“Yoong, i can do that by myself. No need to feed me.” I blushed.

 

Yoona made a “no” expression which made me giggle. “I insist, unnie! I’ll be sad if you wouldn’t let me feed you.”

 

I looked all around me because i can feel all that they’re staring at me and Yoona. I even looked at Amber who’s too amused with what she’s witnessing.

 

“Yoong, i’m embarrassed. They’re watching us.” I go red.

 

“Let them be. Let them see how shikshin you are.” Yoona joked.

 

“Yah!” I shouted but before i could say anything, Yoona shoved the black noodles in my mouth and smiled in victory.

 

“You’re welcome, unnie!” she smiled sweetly which made me glared at her.

 

“Aww, don’t be mad. Shove a food in my mouth, so we’re even.” She pouted.

 

No matter how mad i get at her, she still has her way to melt it all away. I smiled at her and a bolgogi in which earns a big smile from her.

 

I turned towards Amber who’s still amused with us. I handed her a kimbap which she took shyly and looked at Yoona for approval. I look at the doe-eyed girl who merely nodded.

 

“Thanks, Yuri unnie and err...Yoona unnie.” She smiled timidly.

 

I scoffed at Amber because i can see how scared she was at Yoona. I slapped Yoona on her arm and yelled at my dongsaeng, “Yah! Cut that domineering look, Yoong! Save it for your dramas!”

 

Yoona looked at me and laughed. “Fun killer!” she smiled.

 

She turned towards Amber and said, “It’s fun to make fun of the maknaes. I couldn’t do it with Seohyun because she’ll reasoned that we’re both maknaes and she’ll lecture me until i fall asleep.”

 

Amber laughed at her unnie and said, “Whew. I am so scared at you, unnie. You’re such a great actress.”

 

“I know, right?” she flipped her hair. “But make Yuri unnie sick again or else.” She threatened Amber.

 

“Yah! Im Yoona!” I yelled at her which made her laugh so hard, she opened really big.

 

“You’re such an ahjumma, Yuri unnie!” Yoona giggled.

 

“Choding.” I mumbled.

 

We continued eating with the whole crew and as the time goes by, they all fell with Yoona’s charms. They were full with food and laughter from the doe-eyed choding.

 

After break time, we continued our rehearsal and i can’t help but feel really embarrassed as i performed my solo with Yoona watching me. I kept on glancing at her, no watching her as i performed and dance seductively with the dancers. She just kept her straight face as i wondered what she could be thinking.

 

Did she like my performance?

 

Am i doing a great job?

 

When it’s time for Amber’s rap, i looked at Yoona as i sway my hips towards Amber. She bulged her eyes when Amber slapped my and i continued swaying my hips as if it didn’t happen.

 

Is she jealous?

 

OMO! What could she be thinking right now?!

 

After our choreographer announced that our rehearsal is over, we bid our farewells and i turned to walk towards Yoona who’s patiently waiting for me with a towel and a bottle of water on her hands. I gladly accepted it and mumbled my appreciation at her.

 

“You did a good job with your performance, unnie.” She smiled at me.

 

 I feel my cheeks reddened as i continued to wipe my sweaty face. Hearing those words from a person you love make one’s heart skipped a beat.

 

 “Thanks, i’m glad you liked it.” I mumbled. I was surprised to see Yoona blushed after i said those words.

 

OMO! I made Yoona blush?!

 

She cleared and grabbed the towel that i’m using and started to wipe the sweat that i didn’t wiped. I was stunned to feel Yoona’s proximity so close to me, as she wiped the sweat all over my body.

 

Oh my! I think she could hear my heart beating so fast. I could also smell her favourite strawberry scent shampoo because she is that close to me. Just then, Amber cleared which made us pulled away from each other and looked at the maknae.

 

“Uh, do you mind me waiting here? Krystal is going to pick me up. She needs me to accompany her at the mall.” Amber mumbled shyly as she sat on the floor.

 

We nodded at her and sat with her on the floor. I started to twist and massaged my body, too exhausted from all the rehearsal that we did. Yoona seemed to notice what i’m doing so she scoots behind me and slapped my hands away as she started massaging my back. I think my blood is all over my face from blushing so hard. I looked at Amber who’s grinning at me. I narrowed my eyes at her which she replied with a snicker.

 

I felt that my eyes are dropping from Yoona’s massage. From years of rehearsing, Yoona never fails to give me a massage every after rehearsal.

 

“You should lay down, unnie.” Yoona whispered at me. I nodded at her and do as her told. I lay my head on Amber’s lap and the rest of my body on Yoona’s. She continued to massage me until i feel my eyes completely closed and my head off to dreamland.

 

 

*

 

 

“Unnie, thanks for today.” I heard Amber mumbled.

 

“Anibnida. To be honest, I would like to apologise with the way i treated you.” I heard Yoona said.

 

Huh? Why am I hearing them but I cannot see them? Am i still dreaming?

 

Amber giggled. “That’s okay. I understand why you are like that.”

 

“Really?!”

 

“Yeah, I get overprotective with the person i care about, too.”

 

“Is it Yuri unnie?” I heard Yoona asked unabashedly.

 

I heard Amber’s giggle again. “You’re a jealous type, aren’t you, Yoona unnie?”

 

I didn’t hear them say anything.

 

“Yes, I get overprotective with Yuri unnie, especially when you—“ I heard Amber trailed off. But I heard her continued, “You should see her at that time, she’s like a zombie. Sure she answers when you ask her something, she does what you told her, but when she’s alone, she just stares ahead. The SNSD sunbaes keep on whining how Yuri unnie made them stay awake because of her nightmares. We were not used to see Yuri unnie like that. Since then, i made sure that i made her laugh all the time, make sure that she’s okay.”

 

She paused for a while and continued, “I am sorry for telling you this, unnie. It’s just that, i’m concern with Yuri unnie and i don’t want her to experience that thing ever again. It’s like that the person who’s important to her didn’t leave her. It’s like that person...died.”

 

They both went quiet for a while, probably, contemplating what Amber said. I kept on hearing those words from the girls but this is the first time that i heard it on Amber and i can’t help but feel sorry for her because i drag her into that situation.

 

“Unnie, can i be frank at you?”Amber asked. She paused and then continued, “Why are you mad at me when i’m hanging out with Yuri unnie?”

 

“I am not mad at you, Amber. It’s just that when i came back and see a stranger with Yuri unnie, i can’t help but be jealous that someone already took a place where i was once has been. I don’t like that feeling because i want to be the one to be there for Yuri unnie. I am her best friend. We promised to be with each other all the time.”

 

They both went quiet again.

 

“Thank you, Amber. For taking care of her.” Yoona mumbled. “I know that the girls will take care of her but i never expected that a person like you will be there for her. Thank you.” She continued. Then, i felt Yoona’s hand caressing my back.

 

“I know what i did to her did not just affect her but everybody around her and i keep on blaming myself because of that. But i never thought that my absence would cause her that much.”

 

Yoona kept on caressing me like i’m the most precious thing in the world.

 

“You never know how Yuri cares for you, unnie. That is the reason why i adore her.” Amber said.

 

Yoona paused her roaming hands but kept it on my back. Then she said, “Do you...have feelings with—?”

 

Amber cleared and said, “I have to be honest with you, unnie.” She paused then continued, “Yes, i did.”

 

Yoona went silent for a while and continued caressing me. “Did she felt the same—hey, wait a minute. You said, ‘did’, so, you mean you’re not interested with her anymore?”

 

Amber chuckled at her and said, “Unnie, relax. Yes, i liked her but it’s all in the past. Yuri unnie knows it. What i feel for her is more like a sister. Besides, she’s in love with someone.”

 

“Really?! Who?” Yoona gasped.

 

“It’s not my place to say, unnie. Go, wake her up and ask her.” Amber teased.

 

They both went silent again.

 

“Amber, can i ask you something?” Yoona started again.

 

“Ne, what is it?” Amber replied.

 

“You’re...uh...” Yoona stuttered.

 

Amber giggled as if she already knew what her unnie asked.

 

“Yes, I am. Why?”

 

“it’s just that, i don’t know, i’m just curious how would you know that you’re in love with a girl.”

 

“Hhhmm...i guess love is all the same regardless of gender. If you feel that certain feeling towards the person, that’s it. You’re in love.”

 

“So, since you said that you’re not in love with Yuri unnie anymore, it means that you’re in love with someone else?”

 

“Yah! Yoona unnie!”

 

“OMO! You’re blushing!” Yoona gasped. “C’mon tell me! Who’s the girl?!”

 

Yoona kept on gushing at Amber until the maknae shouted, “Fine! I’m going to tell!”

 

“It’s Krystal.” Amber mumbled.

 

“OMO! If i’m not holding Yuri in my lap right now, I would totally jump around like crazy. Really? Krystal? How did you know?” Yoona asked.

 

“Well, people see Krystal as the face of our group just like you, unnie. But she’s a wonderful girl despite her icy personality like her sister. It’s like she’s all over the place. She’s sweet at the first minute then she will be violent the next. I like looking out for her because that’s what she needs. She’s like a baby to me.” Amber explained.

 

“Wow, that is so sweet.” Yoona mumbled. “Does she know about it?”

 

“I don’t know. I guess? She gets jealous when i talk to other girls. She always looked out for me when i’m not with her. She likes to be with me all the time. I don’t know but she told me that we’re not allowed to be with other people but when i asked her if we’re together, she just told me, ‘we’re almost there but not quite.’ I don’t get it but i just let her, as long as i got to keep her. Maybe she’s still finding what she really is. I’m going to wait for her, if that’s what she wants.”

 

“Does she get jealous when you’re with Yuri unnie all the time?”

 

“Aniyo. She understands Yuri unnie. She told me that if she’s in Yuri unnie’s shoes, she’ll be like that, too. Besides, she knew Yuri unnie longer than i do so, she trusts me with Yuri unnie.”

 

“That’s good to hear. I’m so happy for you, Amber.” Yoona whispered. I can hear that there’s a hint of sadness in her voice.

 

“Unnie, is there something wrong?” Amber asked. She probably noticed the sadness in Yoona’s tone.

 

Yoona sighed and said, “I just wish that everything is easy when it comes to love.”

 

“It will be easy if you’re honest with yourself.” Amber said. “Unnie, i hope you don’t mind me asking this but what is Yuri unnie to you?”

 

I felt Yoona’s fingers tracing heart shapes on my back. It’s so soothing; i felt my consciousness, falling off.

 

“Yuri unnie is the most...” i didn’t hear Yoona’s words as i succumb into dreamland once again.

 

TBC.

_______________________________

A/N: Sorry for the chapter. I'm currently working on other fics. Mianhe :) Please leave a comment :)