Love Rain and the POV of the doe eyed girl

I think I...

 

A/N: SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT. I HOPE YOU'RE STILL SUPPORTING THE STORY. TTATT PLEASE ENJOY THIS CHAPTER.

 

Yuri POV:

 

Inhale...exhale...

 

Inhale...exhale...

 

OMO! I can feel my nerves shaking. This is my first solo performance and i want to do great. I danced the routine again to make sure that i don’t forget the steps.

 

“Unnie! Quit practicing too much, you’ll do great, i swear!” Amber smiled at me as she playfully pushed me.

 

I smiled at my dongsaeng and pushed her back. “Yah! I need everything to be perfect. If i blow it, they might not give me any solos.”

 

“I doubt it once they see your performance, unnie.” She scoffed.

 

I grabbed her to rub my knuckles on her head. “Yah! Unnie!” she yelled at me.

 

I kept laughing at her and continued teasing the dongsaeng. We kept playing until someone cleared their throat.

 

“Yoona unnie.” Amber said. I loosened my hold on her head and stood upright. Yoona crossed her arms and threw Amber a knowing look which makes her scratch her nape, shyly. Yoona tuned towards me and smiled.

 

“Good luck with your performance, Yuri unnie.”

 

My heart skipped a beat when i heard those words. Yoona is breathtakingly beautiful in her costume from her solo performance earlier. I bet every guy in the audience has their nose bleeding with her performance. Amber even teased me that my nose was bleeding too which earn a punch on her stomach.

 

“Thanks.” I smiled back. All three of us went silent, thinking of the right words to say.

 

“Uh...i better go, I think Krystal needs me.” Amber bowed and ran towards the dressing room.

 

Yoona and i looked at each other and smiled shyly. I played with the zipper of my jacket as she was shuffling her shoes on the floor.

 

“Uuhh...Yoong?” i started just to make a conversation with her.

 

“Yeah?”she looked up to me with her doe eyes.

 

“Y-you did well on your performance earlier. Y-you look g-great.” I mentally slapped myself for stuttering.

 

I saw Yoona’s face blushed despite of the dim lights in the backstage.

 

“T-thanks, unnie.”

 

We went silent for a while, listening to the duet of Jessica and Tiffany. The people went wild as the couple ended their song.

 

My heart suddenly went wild with the audience because i know that after Jessica and Tiffany means my performance is up next. I tried to do my breathing exercise again but it’s no use. I started to panic as my breathing get rapid.

 

Inhale...exhale...

 

Inhale...exhale...

 

Inhale...exhale...

 

I was surprised when suddenly someone held my hand. I looked up and see Yoona in front of me with a worried expression as she held my hands.

 

“Yuri unnie, are you okay?” she asked.

 

“ I...” i stammered and started to tear up.  Yoona immediately wiped my tears to prevent the mess on my make up.

 

“You’ll do great, unnie. Trust me.” She smiled at me then pulled me into a hug. I leaned my head at the crook of her neck and waited until my heart calmed. She kept on whispering soothing words as she brushed my hair with her hands.

 

“Oh, Yuri? Yoona?” Tiffany said as she walked hand in hand with her girlfriend.

 

Yoona and I pulled away from each other and started to fix ourselves. The couple just giggled at us, completely enjoying our embarrassment.

 

“C’mon, Tiff. Let’s not ruin their moment. They are this close from getting it on.” Jessica teased as they both walk away back to the dressing room.

 

“Yah!” I shouted at the couple which Jessica answered with a maerong as Tiffany pulled her away.

 

I saw Amber running towards us and said, “C’mon, unnie. This is our show!”

 

I nodded at Amber whose too busy jumping up and down towards the stage. I looked back at Yoona and smiled at her.

 

“Thanks, Yoong. For uuhh...” I stuttered.

 

“Don’t mention it. You’ll do great. Hwaiting!” she smiled with her beautiful smile which made me smiled back at her.

 

“I will!” I smiled and ran towards the stage to follow Amber.

 

My nerves were getting hyped from the cheer and clap from the audience. This is it. I’m going to showcase my talent. Not as a part of Korea’s most famous girl group but as Kwon Yuri.

 

“Ladies and Gentlemen,

This is Girls’ Generation, f(x) collaboration.

Can you feel it?

Yuri drop it!”

 

Amber started as i dance to the beat of the music. I removed my hood and started to sing.

 

“This beat is automatic,

Supersonic,hypnotic, funky fresh.

Work my body, so melodic,

This beat flows right through my chest.

Everybody, ma and papi, came to party,

Grab somebody, work your body,

Work your body, let me see you 1,2 step...”

 

I sang and dance confidently as i let the music take me. With every sway of my hips, with every grind, with every look, i feel like a different person when i’m dancing.  Our choreographer always telling me that i always look sensual when i’m dancing that is why he chose the song for me. He even changed some of the steps at the last minute to wow the audience.

 

When we reach the bridge of the song, me and the dancers took off the jacket as we sway our body. Our choreographer is right. The crowd went wild when i did that. It made me feel more confident with the performance. Now, its Amber’s rap and i feel a whole lot better onstage. She smiled at me as if telling me that i’m doing a great job. As we finally get into the big finish which is my solo part, i freestyle my moves until i came to a pose as the part of the stage came down. The crowd went wild again, asking for more. We didn’t even have time to praise each other from the performance because we need to get dressed for the finale. I didn’t even got to be with Yoona because other people kept on pulling us apart, demanding for attention.

 

After the concert, we pat each other’s back for a job well done. We hugged our sunbaes and hoobaes for giving people a great concert. I looked at the crowd to look for Yoona but she’s nowhere to be seen. I sadly went back to the dressing room to change my clothes. I went to my makeup table and saw a key chain sized rilakkuma figure with a note on it.

 

“I told you, you do well.”

 

I smiled because of the person who gave this. I tried to look around for any signs of Yoona but i only got disappointed when i saw everyone but her. I went outside to look for her but as i was walking towards the exit, i panicked when someone grabbed me by the waist and my mouth to keep me from screaming. All of us had a trauma after Taeyeon almost kidnapped by a lunatic onstage. Good thing i had Jujitsu lessons and grabbed his wrist and twist his fingers. The owner of the hands screamed in pain and i turned to his face. I was surprised to see the culprit.

 

“Donghae oppa?! Siwon oppa” I exclaimed and released his hand, cradling it as if it’s his baby. I also saw Siwon oppa holding a handkerchief.

 

“Yah! You almost broke my wrist, Yuri-yah!” Donghae whined.

 

“I’m sorry, oppa! i didn’t mean it. I thought you’re someone.” I explained at him.

 

“I told you, Siwon, tie her eyes as i hold her!” Donghae yelled at .

 

“I’m sorry, dude but she’s too fast! I got scared when she twisted your wrist!” Siwon reasoned.

 

“Be more scared when SHE breaks your neck. She’ll go nuts when she found out that we blew her plans.”

 

“I know. I better write my last willing testament right now.”

 

Wait a minute, who’s she?

 

I cleared my throat to stop them from bickering which they immediately did.

 

“Oppa, who is ‘she’ that you’re talking about? Is it Yoona? What’s going on?” i asked.

 

The two oppas looked at each other and looked back at me.

 

“Oh my God, we’re going to die because of this.” Siwon mumbled. I looked at him, confused which he immediately noticed so, he smiled at me and said, “Yuri, please don’t tell Yoona that you already know this. We’re supposed to kidnap you but she didn’t tell us that you took jujitsu so, we blew up the whole plan.”

 

I looked at him, clueless from what he’s saying.

 

“Please be a good girl and follow us. Wear this blindfold and we’ll lead you somewhere. Don’t worry we’re not going to try anything.” Donghae pleaded as he handed me the handkerchief. I looked at the two oppas sternly and put the blindfold on my eyes. Of course, i trust these two because they are our sunbaes. Plus, they probably know where Yoona is so i risk my safety for her.

 

“Ok, now where is Yoona?”

 

The two grabbed my hands and led me somewhere. I kept on asking them questios what this is all about and what is Yoona’s involvement about this.

 

“Oppa, are you sure that this is all Yoona’s plan?” i asked.

 

“Yuri- quit asking questions and you’ll find the answer real soon.”

 

I kept my mouth shut and went along with it. Suddenly, i felt that we’re walking on somewhere cold and slippery. OMO! Where are they taking me?

 

“Oppa, what took you so long?” a familiar voice said.

 

“Yoona?” i asked at the owner of the voice. The owner chose to ignore me and kept on talking with Siwon oppa and Donghae oppa.

 

“Sorry, we didn’t know how strong Yuri is. I almost broke my wrist.” Donghae oppa whined.

 

“well, i know.”

 

“Yah! Why you didn’t even tell us?!” Siwon yelled.

 

Yoona just laughed at him and said, “Where’s the fun in that?”

 

“Choding!” Donghae mumbled.

 

“Ok, you may go now. I’ll take it from here.” Yoona ordered. They say their goodbyes until all i heard was a familiar tune of a song.

 

“Yoona? Yoong?” I called out.

 

“You may take off the blindfold, Yuri.” She replied.

 

I took off the blindfold and squint my eyes at the sudden exposure on the lights. I slowly opened my eyes and surprised with what i saw. I always dreamed to be locked up in an amusement park and ride every ride that i could see. Well, i guess my dream is coming true. I felt coldness creeping on my legs. I looked down and even more surprised that i’m standing on an ice skating rink. I tried to skate with my shoes, pretending that i’m wearing skating shoes.

 

“You might want to wear some skating shoes with that.” A voice said.

 

I turned around and saw Yoona. She’s so beautiful as she was standing in front of the merry go round holding a bouquet of flowers. She started walking towards me with a beautiful smile on her face.

 

How can one be so beautiful while walking?

 

Yoona stopped in front of me and handed me the flowers which i took shyly. I mumbled my appreciation as she kept on staring at me in such amazement. It’s like i’m doing an awesome magic trick instead of smelling the flower.

 

“Yoona, can you please tell me what this is all about?” I asked her.

 

Instead of answering me, i heard a familiar song playing through the amusement park’s speakers. “I think I...” by Byul started playing, i looked at Yoona who’s been smirking at me.

 

“When you were sick and we’re watching Full House, you were all giddy at Han Ji Eun and Lee Young Jae’s scene at the ice skating park.  You told me that you want someone to take you in an ice skating rink but you also want to go in an amusement park. I couldn’t decide what to choose for you, so i did this.” She explained shyly.

 

Yoona did this for me? An ice skating rink in an amusement park?

 

“You did this? F-for me?” i asked.

 

She smiled at me and nodded.

 

“Why?” i asked again.

 

Yoona reached out and held my hands on hers. I felt my heart beating so fast again. Is this what i think it is? Is she going to tell me what she feels? But a part of me still doubts, yes, we can be together. But what if she decided to leave once again like what she did before? What if she thinks that i do not deserve her? She left me once and i’m scared if she’ll do it again. I couldn’t risk another hurt, i hurt many people because of that.

 

“It’s because i like you, Yuri.” Yoona whispered. I looked down at the flowers, scared to look at her because might crumble seeing those beautiful doe-eyes. Maybe she felt my hesitation so she let go of my hands and i immediately looked at her. I saw her tearing up.

 

“Yoong?” i mumbled. I tried to reach out to her but she dismissed me.

 

“Aniyo, don’t mind me. I should’ve expected this.” She said. She probably read the confused look on my face and said, “How can i be so foolish? How can i expect myself to believe that someone like you would like me? Maybe, i’m so caught up with the idea that maybe one day; we are going to be like Jessica unnie and Tiffany unnie. I guess you only see me as a friend, a best friend.  Your concern towards me when i left was just like a sister, worrying for her sibling. I mistakenly took it as more than a sister.” She kept on rambling as tears flow from her eyes.

 

How could she think that i don’t like her? So, instead of saying something, i silenced her with a kiss. She was obviously surprised when i grabbed her face and kissed her full on the lips. She returned the favour by kissing me back with such passion.  I let the bouquet fall in between us as she grabbed my waist to pull me closer on her. I put my arms around her to grab a support as she my lips to seek for an access. My knees were getting weak with her tongue inside my mouth. I moaned as her hands roamed all over my back and stopped on my backside and squeezed it. We both pulled apart as we gasped for air. Yoona kept me from pulling apart further by pressing her forehead on mine as her hands remained on my .

 

“I guess i take that you like me, too.” She smiled. I smiled back because i saw her swollen lips from kissing.

 

“Ne, i do, for quite a while now, but...” i trailed off, unsure of how to say it. With the kind of relationship we’re going to have is really hard. People might judge us, condemned us, i need her to be there for me, instead of leaving me. I need to make sure that what we have is going to last rather than a phase.

 

“What is it? Are you having second thoughts?” she asked warily.

 

I sighed. “I just need to make sure that you’re not going to leave me again.”

 

She exhaled and held my hand then pulled me along with her as she started walking.

 

“Yoong, where are we going?” i asked as she dragged me towards an empty bench. She pulled me to sit beside her. She put an arm around me and i instinctively put my head on her shoulders.

 

“I think you need to know the reason why i left” Yoona started.

 

I looked back at her and saw her looking back at me.

 

“It all started when...”

 

*

 

(Yoona POV)

 

 “You know, Yoona, if i didn’t know that Yuri-sshi and you are best friends, i would think that you’re in love with her.” Taecyeon oppa said as he put down his cup of coffee.

 

“Hwae?!”I looked at him incredulously. Me? In love with Yuri?! Well, what’s not to love with Yuri? She’s a perfect girl if you ask me. She’s beautiful, smart, talented, funny, nice, protective and selfless. I saw how every girl adore her and every guy wants her attention. She’s my best friend, my soul mate. Can i look at her THAT way?

 

“Oppa, what are you talking about?” i scoffed at him.

 

“You. Whenever we go out, you always had a story about her. You’re always like, ‘Yuri this, Yuri that.’ It’s not like i’m complaining, i saw already saw Yuri and she’s a very amazing girl but i just noticed how you talked about her. I have a best friend but i don’t talk about him like the way you do.” Taecyeon oppa explained.

 

I kept replaying what Taecyeon oppa said at the coffee shop. Could i really fall for a girl? What would she think if i admitted this to her?

 

Days came by as i realized things. Taecyeon oppa is right; i am in love with Yuri. I became aware with my actions whenever i’m around her. I’m in awe whenever she does something, even if it’s just a simple thing. I get jealous whenever the girls pushed her towards a guy. i get more protective of her than before because i’m scared of her hurting. That is why, i felt so disappointed with myself when she dedicated a song for someone who hurt her and i couldn’t be with her. I never knew that i’m into deep with her. She didn’t know it. That’s why i’m an actress; i always put on a show to hide my true feelings.

 

But one night is the one i could never forget. The night i’m going to leave Yuri.

 

It happened when Taecyeon oppa called me to meet him because we need to talk. I met him at a secluded parking lot near their dorm. I saw him sitting at the trunk of his car with a sombre look on his face.

 

“Taecyeon oppa.” I murmured.

 

He looked at me and smiled sadly. “Yoona,annyeong.”

 

“Taecyeon oppa, what’s wrong?” I asked. I ‘m worried that something’s bothering him.

 

He looked at me and sighed. “We need to tell our respective agencies that we need to cut this fake relationship crap.”

 

I was shocked that Taecyeon oppa initiated this. I always see him as very obedient person. With him telling me that, is a surprise for me.

 

“Oppa, w-why are you doing this? What is going on?”

 

Taecyeon oppa sighed. “ Yoona, we’re friends right?”

 

I nodded at him, urging him to continue.

 

“Well, i...since..” he stammered.

 

“What is it?” i asked getting frustrated at him.

 

“I’m in love with Yuri.” He said.

 

The moment he said those words felt like a boulder dropped on my head. He’s in love with the person i’m secretly in love with. I want to fight him, screaming i love Yuri, too but who am i to say it? They might judge me for being like this. What if she doesn’t feel the same way? What if i’m just a best friend for her?

 

“W-what?” i stuttered.

 

“I’m in love with Yuri. It’s quite foolish actually.” He smiled unconsciously. “You kept on saying things about her but when i finally met her and got to know her since we’re gym buddies; i got to understand why you’re always talking about her. She’s an amazing person that even her best friend is in awe of her. I’ve been with girls, i admit that, but when i saw her, man, i came into conclusion that she’s the last person i’ll ever love.”

 

“So, Yoona. We’re friends right? Can you please give me your blessing to be with her? I promise i will never hurt her.” Taecyeon oppa pleaded me.

 

I am torn with the situation. Taecyeon oppa is a great guy but if i’m going to be a great friend to him and give my blessing towards Yuri, how about my feelings? How can i confess my feelings if Taecyeon oppa is there to interfere it?

 

“Oppa...” I said. I’ve had enough of hiding my feelings. If Taecyeon oppa is going to fight for his love towards Yuri, so am i. “I...i c-can’t help you with that.”

 

“Hwae?! Why? Is it because of the rumors about me?! I told you a thousand times Yoona, yes, i was like that but as soon as i found the girl for me, i will promise to be with her forever. Yuri is that for me.”

 

“You’re wrong.”

 

“W-what?”

 

“You don’t deserve Yuri.”

 

“Well, who?”

 

“I am.”

 

Taecyeon looked at me for a while and laughed bitterly. “You?! Yoona i know you’re best friends with her. But don’t worry; i would never get in the way with your friendship with her.”

 

His words made my blood boil. Who does he think he is?! That i mistook my feelings as friendship? I love Yuri. I love her more than everybody could love someone.

 

“You’re wrong again. I love Yuri. She’s the only person for me. You don’t deserve her because I AM the right person to love her.” I pointed out.

 

“Yoona, you cannot love Yuri!—“

 

“Don’t tell me who to love! I only love Yuri!”

 

“You cannot love her because you’re both girls! What would people think?! That the two persons they looked up to are gay?! You’re just going to hide what you have?  How could you show her you love her?! How could you prove to her that she’s important when you’re hiding your relationship with her?! Be more realistic Yoona! Yuri is not some kind of girl. She deserves something special. She deserves a love that’s worth fighting for.”

 

“She is worth fighting for!”

 

“Say that when people are condemning you. Let’s see if you’re going to last with her!”

 

“Why are you saying this, oppa?!” i cried.

 

“I’m just being sensible here, Yoong. Do you think Yuri will stick with you if you cannot fight for her especially that you have an image to uphold?”

 

“You don’t know Yuri and i don’t care about my image.”

 

Taecyeon oppa scoffed. “But i can give her things that you cannot.”

 

That’s it. He sets me on fire, and i’m willing to burn him.

 

“Yah! I’ve had enough of this! You better listen to me. I know you’re doing this because you’re scared. You’re scared that Yuri might choose me instead of you. I love her not just as a friend but i love her more than anything in this world. If people condemned us then, so be it. I will spend forever proving them that I love Yuri.” I said sharply.

 

Taecyeon oppa went silent as we exchange dagger looks towards each other.  Then, Taecyeon broke our stare and sighed. He kneeled in front of me and bowed.

 

“Oppa! what are you doing?!”i exclaimed as i pulled him up but he wouldn’t bulged.

 

“please, Yoona. Stop this foolishness and let me love Yuri. Please!” he begged as i noticed that his voice has a hint that he’s crying. “I just love Yuri so much and it’s making me insane. If she chooses you, i don’t know what to do with my life anymore. Please, Yoona. Let her go.”

 

I released my hold on him and stood up as i looked down at him.

 

“oppa, stand up.” I ordered him. He obliged as he wiped his tears and looked at me. As much as i pity him, i have to be selfish for this. It’s my own happiness that is at stake.

 

“Ask me to do anything but i couldn’t do that. I couldn’t let go of her. If we’re both going to fight for her, then let her decide who she’ll choose. But i’m not going to let her go.” I said sternly as tears flow into my eyes.

 

"Yoona, i know you'll fight for her but what about Yuri? do you think she'll accept you that easily? Don't be selfish and think about how she feels about this. You're not just going to ruin your dream but your other sisters as well. Think of the effect of this if you tell them you're gay. Don't be too harsh on your decisons. Think, Yoona. Think!" I turned to leave abruptly and leave him crying.

 

I walked and walked until my walk turned into running. I decided to run away. Run away from the people who are going to judge me, run away from the controlling people around me, run away from the criticism, run away from her. As much as it hurts to leave her, i need to do this. I need to figure out what i really want so that when i came to face her again, i can fight for her. I can fight for my love for her.

 

At some point, Taecyeon oppa is right. Being with Yuri is not easy as what he can give her. People are going to judge us. It will affect not just us but the girls, our career, our lives. I thought about how hard it is to achieve what we have right now. Other artists are dying to be on our spot and if i let my feelings get in the way, our hardship will just go into waste.

 

I stopped when i reached the beach. I slumped down the sand listened to the waves as i calmed my breathing. This place is perfect for me to think.

 

‘Yuri, will you get mad at me for leaving you for a while? I’ll get back as soon as i find myself.’ I promised to myself.

 

I sighed and looked at the stars above me.

 

“You know, if you’re going to trespass our home, you should do it when the owners aren’t around.” A voice said.

 

I turned and so a beautiful woman with her arms crossed, standing in front of me. She reminded me of an actress from an action movie where the actress is an assassin because she got some sensuality all over her. Her aura is very domineering so, i stood up and bowed at her.

 

“I am sorry. I didn’t know that i ran towards a private beach. I’m so sorry.” I said as i started to run away.

 

“No, it’s okay. I think you need some place to think. Be free to use our beach.” She said. I looked back at her and saw her smirking at me, probably amused that a famous person like me likes to trespass on her free time.

 

“Yoona, right? You’re from that famous girl group.” She said as she leaned by the threshold as i nodded shyly.

 

“I’m Maggie, the owner of the house and the beach.”

 

“Nice to meet you, Maggie unnie. I better get going. I’m sorry again for trespassing.” I bowed.

 

“I told you, Yoona. You may stay here for a while. I’ve been watching you since you came here, actually. I believe you need someone to talk to. I’ll be happy to listen.” Maggie unnie said as she sat at one of the folding chairs. “Sit.” She commanded as she offered me one of the empty chairs.

 

“Thanks.” I mumbled as i sat beside her.

 

“So, what brings you here, Yoona?” she asked “Is it fame problems? Money? Love perhaps?”

 

She looked at me as if she already knows the answer.

 

“Aah, the feeling of young and in love.” Maggie unnie sighed as she put her arms behind her head. “So, who’s the lucky guy?”

 

I opened my mouth to reason that it’s not a guy but i immediately closed it. I’m scared that she might judge me.

 

“Oh, i see it’s a girl.” She said nonchalantly. She didn’t have that judgemental look on her face. She just said it like it’s a normal thing in this world. I just nodded at her to prevent myself from saying things i shouldn’t say in front of a stranger.

 

“So, are you scared that the people might judge you? Or are you scared that she might not feel the same way?” Maggie unnie asked me again.

 

“Uh, both?” I whispered.

 

“It’s normal to feel like that, Yoona especially if you’re like us.” I was surprised to hear that Maggie unnie is uh...

 

“Yes, Yoona. I’m gay.” She laughed. “I suddenly remembered a friend who has the same reaction as yours when i admitted that i’m like this.”

 

“Just like you, she’s confused with things. She loved a girl but she doesn’t know what to do. I told her that she needs to be honest with herself and if she really loves that person, she needs to show it before it’s too late.” Maggie unnie explained.

 

“So, what happened to her after you talked to her?” i asked curiously. Good thing i’m not the only person in this world who felt this feeling.

 

“I don’t know” she shrugged. “The last time we talked, she told me that they’re okay. She just need time before she could confess her feelings, right now she’s just taking things slow.”

 

We kept quiet for a while, listening to the wave of the ocean.

 

“Maggie? Baby, where are you?!” someone from inside of the house called out.

 

Maggie unnie smiled upon hearing the voice and yelled back, “I’m at the backyard, baby!”

 

“That’s my wife. She’s a bit paranoid whenever i’m not with her.” She smiled at me.

 

Just then, we turned towards the direction of the door when we heard it opened. I was stunned upon seeing the woman walking towards us. She’s breathtakingly beautiful as the wind flowed with her hair. She smiled at us, with her eyes glued at Maggie unnie. I looked back at Maggie unnie who’s been the same. It’s like it’s their first time seeing each other. I looked at the girl walking towards us and surprised that i know her. She’s one of Yuri’s favourite performers. She even joked that the reason why she looked up to Lee Hyori is because they both got the same skin tone. Well, i can say that Yuri is right because Hyori unnie is beautiful and very y.  Nevertheless, Yuri is my bias.

 

Hyori unnie looked at me and smiled, “Wait, i know you. You’re Yoona from Girls Generation! Wow! I’m a fan of yours!” she shook my hand and sat beside me. “Wow, you really are beautiful.” She said in awe.

 

I heard Maggie unnie cleared which made Hyori unnie turned to her, “baby, you didn’t tell me that we got company. I should’ve prepared some snack for her.”

 

Maggie unnie laughed at her and said, “Should i be jealous?”

 

Hyori unnie pouted and sat on Maggie unnie’s lap. I should’ve looked away for gawking at their private moment but i couldn’t. This is what i dreamed with Yuri, a love that they have.

 

“Aww, baby. Don’t be jealous. I’m just a fan of her. But you’re my ultimate bias.” Hyori unnie grinned as she kissed her partner. Their kisses were sweet until it turns into something really hot. I looked away and fan myself for witnessing that act. Good thing, Maggie unnie came into senses and pulled away from Hyori unnie.

 

“baby, we got company.” She smiled.

 

“Oh yeah, oops.” Hyori unnie giggled. “So, what brings you here?” she asked as she leaned her head on Maggie unnie’s shoulders.

 

“a girl.” Maggie unnie said smugly. Hyori unnie popped her eyes and looked at me in disbelief.

 

“jinja?” Hyori unnie asked. “Who’s the lucky girl?!” Hyori unnie asked as she starts bouncing up and down as Maggie unnie tried to hold her back.

 

I giggled at them and mumbled, “Yuri”.

 

Suddenly, Hyori unnie stopped bouncing and looked at Maggie unnie. They both shared knowing looks as Maggie unnie put a finger on her lips.

 

Why did she signal Hyori unnie to shut up? I shrugged at the thought.

 

“Oh, so you’re in love with Yuri huh? She’s a wonderful girl, Yoona.” Hyori unnie smiled at me.

 

“She is, unnie. But she doesn’t know about this. That’s why i ran away. I need time to think things through, to figure out my feelings towards her so that when i face her, i could fight for us.” I explained.

 

 The couple looked at me and smiled.

 

“You’re a very smart girl. But don’t just use your brain. Listen to your heart, too.” Maggie unnie said softly.

 

After that, i informed manager oppa what happened and he reminded me to stay with Maggie unnie and her wife for a while because of the scandal with Taecyeon oppa which Maggie unnie and Hyori unnie gladly accepted since they’re friends with manager oppa.

 

As the day goes by, i learned a lot of things with the couple. I got to learn that they’re just like Yuri and I. They’re protective of each other, they can finish each other sentences, and they know each other really well. They are each other’s soul mates, just like Yuri and I. They steal kisses from each other, they love giving back hugs and they’re never get tired of saying I love you to each other. Every day, i wished that i have that kind of love with Yuri. No criticism, just us.

 

Manager oppa updated me about the girls and i checked online about them. I noticed that Yuri unnie is always sad and lifeless in photos despite her onstage smiles. That is not the Yuri that i know. I asked manager oppa about it but he just told me that Yuri is just tired from all of her schedules. Yuri is the most hardworking girl among us so, looking tired is not in her vocabulary. So, i left with no choice. I need to get back home.

 

After months of staying with them, i decided that i’ve had enough. I need to get back to Yuri. This is the time that i need to fight for what i felt for us, the world be damn.

 

 

*

 

Present time...

(Yuri POV)

 

“So you know Maggie unnie and Hyori?” i asked in amazement. I felt a little bit jealous that she got to live with two of the people that i looked up to.

 

“Ne. Why are you like that?” she asked as she noticed my pout.

 

“Because you got to live with them!” i whined. I probably looked like a child now but i don’t care.

 

Yoona just giggled at me and hugged me. “Aaww, I’m sorry. Next time, we’ll visit them and ask them to let us stay there.”

 

“Jinja?” i asked hopefully.

 

“Of course.” She giggled.

 

I snuggled back at Yoona’s shoulders as she lazily brushed my hair with her hands.

 

“Yoong, since you live with them, how did they do it? You know be a normal couple?” i asked curiously.

 

I know that i shouldn’t ask her that question because i always got to see Jessica and Tiffany. But theirs is quite different. Jessica and Tiffany are opposites, yet they matched in ways that i do not know. But with Maggie unnie and Hyori unnie, they’re like us. I just wished that we work just like them.

 

“I asked Maggie unnie that question. She told me that there is no perfect formula when it comes to love. Just be yourself and don’t hesitate to show what you really feel about the person and you’ll be amazed that you get to fall deeper every day.” Yoona explained.

 

“Wow.” I uttered.

 

Yoona just giggled at me and said, “Yeah, wow.”

 

We went silent for a while, enjoying each other’s embrace. I looked at the whole place, really amaze that Yoona did this for me.

 

“Yoong?”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“How did you do all this?”

 

She giggled again and said, “I got help.”

 

“from who?” i pulled away from her to sat up straight and looked at her.

 

“From every one. The girls, SuJu oppa, manager oppa, Krystal, Amber...”

 

“Wait. You asked help from Amber? You’re friends with her, now?” I was surprised because whenever i see them, they were always bickering, well, more like Yoona is bickering.

 

She nodded at me and said, “She’s a good maknae.”

 

I smiled because two of the most important people in my life are getting along. I am much happier now.

 

“Yul?”

 

“Hmm..?”

 

“So, now that we...uumm...kissed, a-are you m-my girl friend now?” she stammered.

 

I smiled at her as i grabbed her face and kissed her again full on her lips. I pulled away and pressed my forehead against hers.

 

“Of course you are. My Yoong.”

 

“Saranghae, Yul.”

 

“I love you, too. Yoong.”

 

We kissed again sweetly. The fireworks started to play at the sky as our favourite song blasting in the background.


TBC

_____________________________

A/N: I MADE FEW CHANGES IN THIS CHAPTER SO MABE STARTING WITH THIS CHAPTER UNTIL THE SUCEEDING CHAPTERS, I WILL CHANGE SOME OF THE PLOT FROM THE ORIGINAL ONE IN SFF.

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT. GOMAWO :)