Decision

I think I...

 

Yuri's POV:

 

"Drip drop drip drop..."

 

"Hey Yuri-ah! get your over here! manager-oppa has an announcement!", my long-legged friend, Sooyoung shouted as she munches some chips that maekne Seohyun brought earlier.

I let out a huge sigh as i sat beside my best friend, Yoona. She kept her head down as she's biting her lip. Being her best friend for God knows how long, i already know that something's bothering her. But before i could ask her about it, manager oppa cleared his throat.

 

"Ok, girls. I just received the reviews from your last appearance with 2PM last week. I'm proud to say that you all did a great job once more." he said, smiling.

We all let out cheers and claps for doing a great job. I turned to Yoona to congratulate her but she only gave a small smile and looked back at manager-oppa.

 

"But one of the things that made that review great is the reaction of the audience to Yoona and 2PM's Taecyon. People immediately saw the chemistry between the two so JYP and I decided to play with the iron while it's hot.", manager oppa said, slyly.

 

“I’m cutting the crap here and tell you this, frankly, since Yoona is the "face" of SNSD and Taecyon is one of the hottest guy right now, we decided to pretend that these two were dating." Gasp and shock were heard all over the room. Everybody was looking at Yoona, even me. She kept her head down, as if she doesn't want anything that is happening right now. 

 

"Now, of course, the reason why i called you all is that, i need your support. We all need to pretend that this is all true. I am not doing this just for fun but this has a purpose. Your career will benefit from this, JYP and i decided that if this turn successfully, he could sponsor us for you to be known, internationally, while through Yoona and me, we could sky-rocket Taecyon's acting career." manager oppa explained. Everybody turn among themselves to talk about manager-oppa's decision.

 

"Manager-oppa, why are we doing this? We are doing great. We are working hard every day. We can all make it big internationally, but why make Yoona have to suffer? What if Taecyon-oppa's fans turn against her? Hurt her?” bright-haired, Taeyon, asked. It really is the right decision that she's the leader of our group because she always has the voice of reason.

"Honey, this is not just entertainment. This is business. We have to grab every opportunity for us to succeed. Since this chance that we have right now, hits the nail perfectly, i asked myself, why not try?"

 

"But what if everything does not turn according to plan?" Caramel-colored haired Jessica asked.

 

"We have back-up plans. But if those do not work, then, i guess we have to do on our own again. I know you're worried for Yoona, but i can assure you that i will never let anything happen to Yoona, not just her, but to all of you."

 

"What about you, Yoona-uunie? What can you say about it?" our maekne, Seohyun asked to her unnie. Yoona looked up and smiled softly.

 

"Don't worry about me. I will do my best for manager-oppa and to all of you. Our dream is to be known all over the world, right? This is the right opportunity for us. Manager-oppa knows what he's doing, I trust him." her beautiful doe eyes stares at manager-oppa who smiled proudly at her.

 

"Thank you, Yoona. We all do our best to make our dreams big!" manager oppa said, firmly.

 

"Yey! for..." Sunny shouted.

 

"So Nyu Shi Dei!!!" everybody shouted and cheered. I remained in my spot beside Yoona who smiled and cheered along with our group.

 

To be honest, i'm still confused with the whole idea. I trust Manager-oppa and I know he will not make us do things he's not sure about. But i don't know why i'm feeling like this that Yoona has to act inlove with the person she barely knew. With the guy that said he admires different types of girls in various interviews that mentioned Yoona's name, once. The guy that might make Yoona falls in love with just because she's too vulnerable like the rest of us. All of us were not used to this, we're not prepared and trained for this and yet, our Yoona is experiencing it, why her? Why us?

 

"Yuri-unnie, aren't you happy that i'm going to have a fake boyfriend now?" Yoona teased.

 

I giggled at her and slap playfully on her arms. "It's your first boyfriend, I’m happy for you so I’ll support you"

 

I lied. I’ll support her, because she's my best friend and it's my duty to look out for her but I'm not happy about the situation.

TBC.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was it? I'm going to post first few chapters because i noticed that this fic receives little love. Please give a lot love here :)