Her (True) Feelings

Destined Choices [COMPLETED]
Destined Choices
CHAPTER 23

“Mr Chung, I think we should not do this in the office.” A young lady was trying to push Nathan Chung away from her.

“Come on, baby! You and I both know we want this.” Nathan Chung insisted as he tried to force a kiss on the lady.

“No, Mr Chung! I do not want this! Please respect me!” The young lady was struggling to get out of Mr Chung’s grip.

“Well, if you do not listen to me, I will deduct your pay or you may just lose your job due to a calculation error in the accounts.” Nathan Chung smirked as his lips were on her neck. This young girl was the same age as Mrs Kim So Eun and this young girl was pretty, with a slender waist and long black hair, her figure was well-developed. Nathan had taken a strong liking to her.

“Mr Chung, you are too much!” The girl was overwhelmed with angry now. She stopped struggling, misleading Nathan to think that his threat had worked.

However, the girl used her knee and hit him spot on at his vulnerable spot after she stepped hard on his feet. She then awarded him with two tight slaps.

“You bastard!” She spat and swiveled to leave.

“You…You… How dare you!? I will make sure you will never get another job!” Nathan was furious. None of the female employees had dared to ignore his threats and made such a comeback on him. He had always gotten what he wanted, except So Eun and this girl.

“Bad luck.” Nathan shook his head as he refused to doubt his own abilities in anything, including handling with females.

The pretty young girl who left Nathan’s office smiled proudly at herself. “Goodbye Nathan Chung.” As she packed her items, she somehow managed to slip some documents into her box as well.

-

“Thanks Serene! These meant a lot to us! Thank you very much!” Ki Bum thanked the pretty young girl. She was So Eun’s classmate as well and Ki Bum offered her the deal. She would help to gather and collect evidence against Nathan Chung and in exchange, she would be given a job in the Kims’ Company.

“Welcome! When will I start working then?” Serene asked. She agreed to the deal as a job at the Kims’ Company would be more prestigious and most likely a higher pay.

“I will update you again. No worries. Remember, no one is to hear about this deal. Here is a reward for you first, from the Kims’ Family. Hope it can sustain you before you start work.” Ki Bum passed an envelope to Serene and left.

“Bingo!” He cheered in his heart.

Serene opened the envelope and her jaws dropped.

“Ten thousand dollars…”

-

“Miss Soh, I know that for you to stand up against Mr Chung, it means that your job may be gone…”

“Not only that, what if my current boyfriend finds out that I have been molested? He may dump me! I can’t let that happen!” Miss Soh burst into tears.

“Miss Soh, but you should be a stronger lady. Stand up for justice and testify against Nathan Chung! Why do you have to suffer on your own? If your boyfriend really loves you, I am sure he will embrace all of you. He will want you to stand up for yourself too. Ain’t I right, Mr Kwon?” Ga Eul asked.

Miss Soh was stunned as she heard her boyfriend’s surname. She looked up and her eyes found a pair of miserable eyes staring back into hers.

“Kwon…” Miss Soh called out.

“Miss Ga Eul had told me about this.” Mr Kwon said.

“I am sorry to share this with Mr Kwon without your permission but you are not the only victim. Also, I know that Mr Kwon is very important to you so his words will affect you more. In addition, I think he has a right to know. Couples should be honest with each other, and then through mutual understanding, and overcoming difficulties together, your relationship will become stronger.” Ga Eul spoke convincingly.

“Joo Yeon, Miss Ga Eul is right. After hearing what that Nathan Chung did to you, I admit that I did feel embarrassed and ashamed for awhile. However, I love you, Yeon. I really do. So all the more, we should fight against that Nathan Chung. I am sorry that I could not share your emotional pain and help to cheer you on. I am sorry that I did feel ashamed of you for some moments. Forgive me, Joo Yeon; I still want to become husband and wife with you. After the court case, we will get married.” Mr Kwon confessed warmheartedly. He wanted to kill that Nathan Chung for doing such despicable things to his lovely girlfriend, Soh Joo Yeon.

“Kwon… Kwon…” Miss Soh hugged her boyfriend tightly. Yes, she would testify against that disgusting boss of hers. She was not alone.

Ga Eul smiled to herself. “Victim #4 agreed to testify! Your doomsday is coming, Nathan Chung!

-

Kim Bum was making phone calls and purchasing as well as asking more of his partners to buy over the shares of the Chungs’ Company. He had just received the good news from Ki Bum and Ga Eul as well. Everything was going as planned.

He grinned to himself. He was still the great Kim Bum, he thought smugly.

His phone rang, interrupting his thoughts,

“Kim Sang Bum!!!!!!!!!”

“Yes, my dearest wife?!” Kim Bum grinned upon hearing his wife’s sweet voice. Pregnant women really threw tantrums more than often but Kim Bum somehow enjoyed the torture as the husband. So Eun was too adorable being angry and grumpy. Her pouts and repeated speeches to prove her unhappiness were unforgettable and entertaining.

“I AM BORED AND I AM HUNGRY AND I AM FEELING ANGRY AGAIN!” So Eun complained. She did not like behaving in this unreasonable way but she could not help it. She knew Kim Bum was at work but she had a strong desire to call him and disturb his work. Perhaps, deep in her heart, she wanted to see if Kim Bum was willing to put down his work and entertain her. She wanted to know if she was more important than his work.

“What do you want to eat then?” Kim Bum asked gently. Though work was important, his wife was more significant and she was carrying his flesh and blood within her. The So Eun who threw tantrums often was interesting as well.

“I want black sesame ice cream, iced milk tea, grilled black pepper fish, roasted chicken wings…” So Eun started listing.

Kim Bum chuckled and copied down the list of food So Eun named.

“And to cure your boredom, what do you want? Any games that you want to play?”

“NO COMPUTER GAMES! I am going to be a fat pig soon! All I do is eat and sleep and be angry. I will get more wrinkles too. Stupid.” So Eun whined.

“Alright alright, relax! I will as someone to send the food to you!” Kim Bum replied casually. He actually planned to send the food to So Eun personally but he was testing So Eun.

“Someone? Ki Bum? Ga Eul? You are busy working, right? I am sorry to disturb you then! Bye!” So Eun ended the call. She was disappointed with Kim Bum. Why couldn’t he send the food personally to her?

Then, she realized she was frustrated with herself for being so petty, getting upset over such a small matter. She was frustrated because she knew she really loved Kim Bum now, but Kim Bum was still as mysterious as ever. Sometimes, he was cold but other times, he was so sweet to her.

“AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” So Eun was going mad.

She had started wondering about her feelings towards Kim Bum for such a long time. After the conversation with Ki Bum, though So Eun pretended that she was still somehow confused and unsure of her feelings towards Kim Bum, deep in her heart, she knew she loved her husband.

She recalled what Hye Sun had asked her on a phone call.

“If Ki Bum disappeared from the face of Earth, how would you feel and what would you do? If you had searched very hard for him but yet he still could not be found, how would you feel? You can also try to imagine how Ga Eul would feel as well. If Kim Bum was the main guy who disappeared, how would you feel?” Hye Sun asked.

So Eun listened attentively and inhaled deeply.

“Though cruel and painful, the feelings are different. I have asked myself this question as well too. If Min Ho were the one… If Hyun Joong were the one… Our hearts will never lie to us. We will know which hurts more deeply when that someone disappears. For me, it is Min Ho. So Eun, I hope this will help you understand yourself better. Sometimes, people use their heads too much that they neglect their hearts…” Hye Sun spoke with warmth and sincerity.

So Eun shut her eyes. She knew whose disappearance hurt her more and made her feel more helpless.

“Stupid Kim Bum!” She muttered under her breath, still angry at the fact that he was going to send someone to send her the food…

Kim Bum cackled. He knew So Eun was growing reliant on him and she was falling in love with him hard. Though he loved her as much, he wanted to tease So Eun and confirm her feelings towards him first.

He was scared of rejection. He wanted to make sure that So Eun really loved him first before he confessed directly to her again.

He smiled and set off to buy her food.

-

Linda walked around aimlessly and found herself outside the Kims’ mansion.

She caught So Eun’s figure in the house. So Eun was pacing up and down in the house. Her belly could be seen.

How many months pregnant now?

Linda wondered. That was Kim Bum’s flesh and blood.

She wanted so much to be in So Eun’s place but she could never be in that place…

The doorbell to the Kims’ mansion rung…

So Eun went to open the door and faced a young lady with big shades which covered half her face.

“Kim So Eun, nice to meet you! I am Linda Chung!” The young lady introduced.

“Linda…” So Eun’s heart skipped a beat.

“Aren’t you going to be a nice host and invite me to your house?” A sweet yet sinister smile crept onto Linda’s face.

“Oh…Please come in…”So Eun let Linda in…

Kim Bum finally bought all the food and hummed happily. He was imagining So Eun’s bright smile at the sight of him. He was near the door and then he sensed something.

Outside, there was an extra pair of black heels which was too familiar.

Linda Chung.

Kim Bum stopped breathing for a second. So Eun was alone at home today since the maid went for a holiday and So Eun did not mind being alone.

“So Eun!” Kim Bum’s heart raced. He quickly opened the door and left all the food outside.

The sight that greeted him shocked him.

“So Eun!” He called out…

-

:D HAPPY 2011! :)

ENJOY! :P

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING OFTEN:/

HOPE TO UPDATE SOON! :P

WILL REPLY TO COMMENTS INDIVIDUALLY AT NEXT UPDATE, HOPEFULLY! :)

BEST REGARDS
th1rd3ye :) (CHEERS TO ALL! :D SMILES! )