to her curiousity

When Music Makes Us One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When he was properly dress – by proper; wearing pants – he comes out of his bathroom to find Krystal still laughing. He ignores the pain that was striking in his head right now and directly laid back to his bed. Krystal finally stopped laughing and took a chair and sat next to him.

“What are you doing here?” he asked very weakly. He sniffs and covers his eyes with both of his arms. He didn’t want her to see how haggard he was. Messy hair, runny nose, baggy eyes.

Krystal sighed, he was really feeble, and her feelings felt sorrow for him. It was her fault he had to suffer like this; he shouldn’t have run in the rain just to return her violin. She pulls away his arms from his eyes. He was teary, the result of high fever and getting a cold. She softly wipes away the coming tear from his eyes with her thumb. Kai felt like being treated as a special thing for her.

“What are you doing?” he asked dully and tried to sit back up but Krystal restrained him.

“Don’t, you’ll only get another headache.” She said and gently pushed him down.

He was really, really, really confused. What’s got in to her head? Why is she being so nice all of a sudden?

He was about to ask those same questions when he sniffed in a yummy scent. That scent came from the plastic bag Krystal brought. It was full of hot steamy ddeokbokki, his favorite. His mouth was ready to place all of those in his mouth; he only had soup for lunch. Just a soup.

When Krystal saw where he was staring at, she immediately picked up the plastic bag and offered it to him.

“Here. I, urgh, got this for you.” She said and handed over the bag of yummy rice cakes on his lap and looked away. He looked at the food in front of him, and to Krystal and back to the food and to her again. He flashes a small smile.

“Care to join me?” he asked and offered another pair of chopsticks.

 

The two apparently enjoyed finishing the food together. Kai would often make fun of her when a smudge of sauce was visible on her face. Krystal would get irritated but somehow will giggle after.

They continue to bicker and fight for a piece of ddeokbokki but this time, no hate or grudge could be sense.

Kai’s fever was getting better and wasn’t feeling a bit of uneasiness in his head. All of those went swiftly away when Krystal arrived. He was such a happy kid right now. He was also able to sit up straight, and was now facing Krystal.

“Yah, you’ve got something on you.” Krystal motions her finger on his lip. He was clueless to which part if his lip did she mean.

“Uh, where exactly?” he asked, a hint of tease could be heard in his tune. Krystal rolled her eyes and did it herself.

“Let me do it.” She said and came forward. Kai’s eye widen when her face was just a little space away from his. He can’t help but rattle.

“Stop moving, geez.” She demanded and had to hold his head put with her free hand. Her other hand than wiped away the smudge on his lover lip. Krystal didn’t even recognize how red Kai was and how she didn’t hear his heartbeat go thump and thump repeatedly.

“There! I don’t know why you’re too stupid to not even feel it under your lip?” she retorted as she stare at his eyes.

Then silence came. Finally, Krystal could hear the loud sound of Kai’s heartbeat. Kai could hear hers as well. She still had her hand on his head and their eyes still lock at each other’s gaze. Both of them had their mouths open a bit. Sweat drip down on Kai’s temple, Krystal’s hair lace freely.

Krystal thought this was a bit uneasy for both of them, so she decided to pull away. But she didn’t realize the plastic bag, which was full of sauce on it, she was standing on. When she step her right foot back and she slipped. Kai who did notice the plastic bag hurriedly pulled her arm and resulting them to fall on Kai’s bed. Krystal towering over Kai.

Now both of them were really red. Red as the reddest rose you could think of. They can feel the hot atmosphere due to the fact that their foreheads are touching each others.

 

Suddenly, the door opened

“Yah Jongin-ah, eomma wants you two…” Hyoyeon’s voice trailed off when she saw Kai and Krystal, getting all touchy. They didn’t even move their direction to Hyoyeon because they were too busy to analyze what they’re situation is happening.

Hyoyeon’s eyes were really wide; she had her phone clutched on her hand. She immediately took a picture of them. Thanking herself for setting the shutter to silent, she silently tiptoed out of her brother’s room and screamed and laughs in glorious joy after.

 

Kai and Krystal were still in the same position. Foreheads touch each other, heartbeat pumping faster, and then Kai’s eyes were fixed on her lips, her kissable lips. His naughty hands made their way to wrap around her petite waist, making her heartbeat pump even more.

Slowly, he leaned in closer, making all his way to close their distance. What made him more excited; she didn’t even resist. Nearing, almost goin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter