sisters and brother to the rescue

When Music Makes Us One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Let go of me!” Taemin demanded. Kai who wasn’t doing what he asked still continued to hold his hand up with Krystal watching the whole scene.

“You’re really stubborn Taemin.” He finally pushed Taemin’s hands away, making him stumble a bit. The mushroom head boy then glared at Kai whose face was so lifeless, with his hands normally in his pocket. He steps back to lean his back on the wall with one leg to support him.

“Can’t you behave properly in front of a girl Taemin?” Kai was talking sarcastic. He didn’t take a glance at Krystal who was confused with his behavior. And Taemin was getting furious, but the boy had always had the guts to fight back.

“Why don’t you say that to yourself? After what you did to Krystal with that milkshake.” He has now mad Kai angry. His fist curled to a ball and was ready to lay it on Taemin’s face. But then again, Krystal - who looked really confuse - was there watching, the only thing that she wants to know about him is that he hates her. Kai smirked at him.

“Oh please, I was never a gentleman. Now, if you will excuse us, I and my partner are leaving.” He pulled the confuse Krystal by the hand, making the two of them feel butterflies in their stomach and left Taemin dumbfounded.

“You win this round Kim.” He mumbled and glared at Kai who had Krystal behind.

 

When they reached the outside of school entrance, Kai then hurriedly rushed Krystal with him to the back of the school. He thinks Taemin might be following them. When they reached the back, Krystal leaned to the wall and Kai rested a hand on the wall next to her head and panted along with her.

“What the hell was that for?!” Krystal was still panting but asked him a question in an irritated manner.

“I thought he was following!” Kai explained but it sounded like a childish excuse for Krystal. She rolled her eyes while he sighed. But what they didn’t notice was their position. They look like those two teenage couple ready to make out. The two blushed. Krystal could feel his breathing and hurriedly pushed him away, making him stumble on the ground.

“Man! What is it with you and pushing me down to the ground?!” he shook his head and stared at Krystal as angry as ever. Krystal just shrugged and bent down to help him, which was a shocker for Kai.

“Well, sorry.” She apologized and helped him up.

She wasn’t her normal self this time, Kai thought. Why was she helping him? This must be a dream or was he just prank. Kai shook his head, what the hell was he thinking about? He patted his pants that were now dirty.

“These are my favorites you know?” he raises a brow at Krystal who looked down in the ground, maybe feeling a shame.

“Sorry.” She apologized again. Kai scoffed.

“Tsk! Since when did you finally learn to say sorry to me?” he chuckled. She shot him a death glare before responding.

“Shut up. This is my way of thanking you for saving me from that weirdo who looks like you.” She said and pulled her stuff from the ground and started to walk off. Kai also did the same and followed where she was going.

“Hey! I look much more handsome than him. Plus, I’m taller.” He said very proud of himself. Krystal rolled her eyes and fastens her pace but he was just as fast as she was.

“Why are you following me?!” she was getting annoyed with him by her side but he just chuckled.

“For your information, my house is this way.” He pointed at where he was heading.

“Well mine as well!” Krystal snaps and hurried but again Kai was by her side.

“I know that.” He giggled but then stopped. Krystal noticed him gone from her side and was curious. She turned around to find him frozen.

“What?” she asked. He looks up to stare at her and grin. Krystal was confuse, what’s he up to this time?

“It’s strange.” He simple said.

“What?” she asked back.

“This. What we’re doing now.” He explained with still that smile on his face. Krystal gasps softly and opened to talk but no words came out.

“Why am I going home with the person I hate so much tagging along with me?” he asked as he emphasizes the word ‘hate’ clearly. She was taken back but she was going to lose.

“Well it’s clear that we both share the same street and no one’s picking us up.” she said coldly. Kai let out a small laugh.

“You’re the one who doesn’t have a ride. Well I on the other hand…” he slowly turn around and showed her a red open car at the parking lot not from a far. She can see his sister Hyoyeon waiting inside. She purses her lips and closed her eyes.

“Well then… I’m going.” She said and turned around and walked off. Kai wanted to stop her and give her a ride home but what’s the point, she still hated him. So, he turns the opposite direction, but before he could move, he turns to look at Krystal who was walking her way home, alone.

 

“That was a stupid move Jongin.” Hyoyeon said as she starts the engine. Kai finished putting on the car buckle.

“What move?” he asked. Hyoyeon took of her shades at stared at her brother with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter