reunite us once more

When Music Makes Us One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai and Krystal head down from the rooftop, together. When they reach the hallways, all the students gasp. Seeing them together was really uncanny. The whole school knows this two hate each other, after seeing their exchange of delicacies at each other’s heads the last time.

The two weren’t that close, they were like inches apart. This people are so fastidious, Kai thought and ignored the people’s blissful eyes.

Krystal, as always, shows only her Ice Princess aura. Her eyes were very sharp as a knife, students then couldn’t take it and had to turn their attention. They fear her glare could kill them anytime soon.

“So…” Kai finally spoke up when the two were finally alone in the halls. There was still 10 minutes left for their lunch, so they used in for their plans on their practice.

“Meet me at the music room after class.” She said coldly and placed her hands in her school jacket pocket and left him. Kai observes Krystal going away and noticed, she looked really beautiful when she walks normally, not like how she cat-walks her way to school with her friends. Her hair flying up and down every time she takes a step forwards and how it shines when she passes by the window and the sun shines on her. Her pale skin also stands out when the sun reflects her face. He kept on staring at her but the moment was totally ruined when an arm was wrapped around his neck. He knew who those arms belonged to, it’s so obvious.

“So, what did you two do?!” Chanyeol excitedly ask, his arms shaking, making his head wobble.

“Aish, Chanyeol! Let go!” Kai demanded and as a good friend, Chanyeol obeyed.  Kai fixes his hair that ruined by the Happy Virus they call Park Chanyeol and groans.

“What did you guys do?” Sehun asked with his poker face on.

“Ergh, nothing. We… were talking about that… contest.” Kai didn’t want to tell then, but he knows his friends won’t stop nagging him. The three then got excited and showered him with more questions.

Kai was pretty annoyed by now, when he heard the school bell ring, he hurriedly bid farewell to them and rushed to his classroom.

 

Finally, class is finally over. The teacher bid good bye to her students and left the room. One by one, students left the classroom. The only one left was a girl with black hair, who owns the name Krystal. She sighs and returns her books in her bag. She brought with her violin, which she usually do. She finishes fixing her stuff, when her two friends came in her room unexpectedly.

“Hey Krys!” Sulli greeted with her wide smile.

“Yo princess!” Amber greets like how she always greets her. Krystal looked up and gave a boring expression to her friends.

“So, us and the boys are heading to the mall, wanna join?” Amber asked and pulled Krystal up, almost making her let go of her violin case. Krystal harshly pulled her arm away and slung her bag on her back.

“Sorry.” She sounded mad.

“But, I have lessons today.” She said and left her friends with faces of defeat.

When she heads her way to the music room, she passed by the room Kai was. She stops herself and slowly took steps backwards. When she was at the door she could see Kai sleeping on his table with his arms serving as his pillow. She rolls her eyes and came in his room. She was now standing beside him, and he doesn’t even know and is still in dreamland. Krystal can hear those little noises he made and his snores. She chuckles, she wish she had brought her phone to record the moment. But then again, he looked kind of cute when he was asleep. He looked like a little kid who kept on moving because of some bad dream he must be having.

Then she did the unexpected, she gently placed her hands on his cheeks. Caressing them slowly and sweetly. It felt good touching him by their again, he always had a nice skin, even though his tan.

Kai’s eyes started twitching so she hurriedly pulled her hands away before he could fully open his eyes. And when he did, he jolted in surprise, seeing Krystal squatting down to his head level.

“W-what are you doing here?!” he asked and almost fell off his chair. She looked disappointed hearing him forget about their practice. She sighs and stood up

“Class is over. You’re slacking off. Let’s just practice tomorrow.” She said coldly and stormed out of the room. Kai who was obviously taken back hurriedly pulled his bag and tried his best to catch after her.

 

“Yah! Wait up!” he demanded but she continued to walk faster. Kai, who was aware that Krystal was a bit pissed off, finally caught her arm and the both stopped.

“Why are you in a hurry? ‘pants’ Aren’t we supposed to be practicing?” and he continued to pant. She wanted to laugh at his state but she maintains her cold aura.

“Doesn’t matter. You fell asleep, maybe you’re tired. Go home and get some rest for all I care.” She said and tried her best to shake off his hands, but he was too strong for her. Kai’s lips eventually formed a smirk.

“Why? You worried about me now? Ohhh, how sweet.” He said and pinched her cheeks. She slapped his hands away from her face and glared at him.

“Please, who would want to worry about a playboy, like you?” she said and hurriedly made her way to the music room. Kai just chuckled and follo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter