you can be anybody, but not everybody

When Music Makes Us One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai has been acting weird lately these days, that’s what Krystal taught. He’s been getting all excited and keeps on bugging her every time they pass by each other. But somehow, Krystal kind of likes it when he acts like that, like how he acted way back when he was a kid. But one thing that’s getting here irritated is that he kept on calling her…

“Soojung!” Kai suddenly called her from behind. Krystal shut her eyes in frustration and sighed.

“guys, I’ll meet you all after class? Okay?” she asked in a polite but irritate manner to her friends. Sulli and Amber could only nod and walk away while staring at the happy Kai beside Krystal.

When the two finally left, Krystal turned her glare to Kai who was still smiling brightly. She pulled his wrist and dragged him to the back of the school. When they reached there, she lets go and hits him hard in head.

“Ow!” Kai shouts in pain and starts caressing the part where Krystal hit him.

“I told you to stop calling me that!” Krystal said and stumps her foot on the ground. Kai only thought of that as cute and just chuckled on how irritated she was.

“Stop laughing!” Krystal demanded but he still laughed.

Krystal groans and raggedly went back to the school building, leaving the grinning Kai with an aching head but a hopeful heart.

 

Kai went back to inside and was looking everywhere for Krystal, again. He wanted to apologies for earlier. He couldn’t help but it, he really felt more comfortable calling her Soojung then Krystal.

He turns to the other way and caught sight of a familiar black haired lady, alongside a tomboyish girl and a short haired one.

Krystal was walking with Amber and Sulli when she noticed a familiar boy with a huge grin. Her face twitch and she immediately turn her way to the long cut.

Kai tried to catch up with her but lost his chance. Amber, who changed her attention to Kai, greeted him.

“Hey! Kai!” she said in a manly way. Kai smiled and the two gave each other bro-fist.

“What’s up?” she furthered ask, she forgot Sulli was standing right behind her.

Kai who was taking short glances at Krystal gave a fast reply.

“Oh look at the time! I got to go Amber! Ergh, Sulli right?” he asked Sulli from behind Amber. She gave him an odd look before nodding once.

“Yeah, so see ya!” he bid good bye to the two and ran to Krystal’s direction.

 

Sulli then noticed the air getting a lot tenser. When she turned her direction, she sees a group of girls, about five of them, glaring at her. She was confused.

“Hey Amber.” She called her friend from her side.

“Hm?” Amber hummed as she walks with her arms crossed behind her head.

“Who was that boy?” she asked very curiously.

“Oh him? That’s Kai!” she said happily and started quickening her pace. Sulli, who gets irritated every time Amber does that, followed quickly.

“I hate it when you get faster all of a sudden.” She retorted with a glare. Amber just shrugged and finally slowed down.

“So, can you tell me more about this Kai guy?” she continues he topic, hoping to get more information especially earlier. The way he keeps on glancing at her best friend’s direction.

“Well, he’s one of the schools popular guys to be honest.” She said truthfully. No wonder those girls were glaring at her for no reason. If she would have known earlier, she would have smirk at them.

“I see. Continue.”

“Oh he’s a senior, like us. He’s part of the soccer club but quitted just last year cause he wanted to focus more on his studies and playing the piano.” she said bluntly, but that was enough for Sulli to let her right brow raise.

“Piano?” she repeated.

“Yeah, he’s one of the school popular musician don’t you know?” Amber sarcastically asked and stretched her arms in the air. Sulli wanted more information. The part about Kai knowing how to play the piano reminds her of something.

“Tell me Amber, what’s Kai’s real name?” she asked softly and was ready to run and find krystal.

“Huh?” Amber, who wasn’t listening, questioned. Sulli rolled her eyes.

“What’s his real name llama?” she demanded in a hurried manner.

“Geez, no need to be impatient.” She said and scratched her head. Again, Sulli rolled her eyes.

“Answer me.” She demanded in a really impatient manner this time.

“Alright, alright. His name’s Kim Jongin. Happy?” she asked dully and hurried her pace again.

Sulli’s eyes widen. She was right.

“I got to go Amber! I’ll see you later!” she said and ran her way to find Krystal.

And Amber was left dumbfounded with everything.

 

It was lunch time and Krystal was really hungry after all those quizzed her teacher gave her. She slumps her tray on the table and was ready to munch down everything when suddenly, her gigantic friend placed her books in front of her.

“Yah! Sulli! What is ing wrong with you?!” she somehow cursed but didn’t care since Sulli and Amber do that as well.

“Cut the crap Jung Soojung and talk.” She said and folded her arms on her chest. Krystal was really hungry and wanted to yell at Sulli for disturbing her lunch but was confuse from what came out of Sulli’s mouth.

“What do you mean talk?!” she asked irritated. A smirk crept on Sulli’s lips and Krystal didn’t like what’s going on one bit.

“Remember the time you told me about that childhood best friend of yours my dear Soojung? The child hood friend of yours that you love and truly cherish?” sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter