same feelings but different beings

When Music Makes Us One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sir! You have to be joking me?!” Krystal follows the principal make his way out of the auditorium. She doesn’t care if she’ll get scold later but all she knows is that what he said earlier isn’t going to come around.

“My decision is final Ms. Jung. You and Mr. Kim are going to participate whether you like it or not.” He said calmly and hurried his way to his office.

“But sir?!” the principal stops his track to face Krystal.

“Ms. Jung, please think about it. You’ve been performing in Korea’s famous opera house for years, no other musicians have ever made their way there, but you did. You’re violin playing is spectacular, that time you and Mr. Lau made a duet together, you stood out more. Don’t tell him that by the way.” He places his hands on his shoulders. Krystal stares at the man in front of her with pleading eyes. He gives an assuring smile and squeezes her shoulders.

“I’m sure you and Mr. Kim will work it out. Besides you two have two months to practice.” He said and turned his head to the left.

“I’m I right Mr. Kim?” he asked Kai who was leaning against the wall with his hands on his pocket and was staring at the ground, listening to the entire conversation. Krystal was surprised to see Kai right there all along.

Kai pull his head up but still doesn’t stare at the two and nods. The principal left a smile before turning his attention back to Krystal whose jaws were drop open.

“Good luck you two.” He whispered to her and walked away. Krystal’s jaw was still down but when the principal was totally gone, she shook her head and glared at Kai.

 

“I know you don’t want this. Especially with me” She said coldly. Stepping a little closer to Kai who was leaning against the wall.

“So, I’m backing out of this.” That was Krystal’s final words before she turned to leave but Kai finally spoke up.

“But I know you want this.” He stands up perfectly and stares at Krystal. She turns to face him with a cold stare. The atmosphere was getting chilly.

“Look, I know you wanted something like this for a long time. So I’m asking you this…” he steps a bit closer to Krystal who was standing straight from where she was. He leans closer and closer, making Krystal madly blush.

“Let’s just do this for the school. Just for the school.” He whispered. Krystal’s eyes were gazing on his face. She never realized how handsome he was right now. He had a perfect jaw-line. His lips were plump. A sweat slows down her temple and her body stiffens. He was close, too close. Her eyes were back on his lips, they were so near to her.

Kai noticed her eyes were observing his face all the time. He smirks and then grabbed her chin gently. He made her look up at him in the eyes, his eyes were seducing her.

“So? Take it or leave it? What’s your choice Jung?” he seductively asked her. Krystal was immobilized with him but then again, she still snapped out from what’s happening.

“Sure I’m in. And take this with you Kim.” She then did the weirdest thing, she head butted him hardly. Kai falls on the ground and caressed his forehead. While Krystal was standing in front of him, with hands folded and a smirk plastered on her face. He shots a death glare but again, she only smirked. She turned around and sashayed her way out of that place.

 

“Yo princess! Over here!” Krystal can hear Amber’s voice calling her. She finds her two best friends with two other boys along with them under the big tree. She approached them with her violin inside its case.

“What?” she asked Amber dully. Amber pats the ground beside her, signaling Krystal to sit down. She rolls her eyes and did what she was signaled to. She was seated next to this boy who had a mushroom styled hair which she think looks childish. He was grinning at her widely, again annoying her. But somehow, that boy kind of looks familir. She also noticed Sulli’s arm linked to this guy next to her with big eyes.

“Okay princess, meet our new pals.” Amber told.

“This is Minho!” Sulli then cuddled her head to that Minho guy’s shoulders and the guy actually liked it.

“Her boyfriend.” Amber whispered to Krystal who too looked annoyed seeing them all lovey-dovey.

“Nice to mee you Krystal. I’ve heard a lot about you from Sulli.” He said and offered a hand which Krystal ignored.

“Charmed.” She replied. Then Amber introduced her to the guy next to her who was still smiling wide. 

“This is Taemin. Taemin, Krystal.” She said. The boy name Taemin then offered a hand to her.

“Hey Krystal, nice to meet your acquaintance.” He said and was still waiting for her to accept her hand shake.

“Hello.” Was her only reply and she turns to not face him but she felt someone touching her palms. It was Taemin.

“You know it’s rude to ignore a friendly handshake.” He said and forcedly but gently shakes her hand with his. Te boy was annoying her even more.

 

“Hey Stal! The boys were asking if they can listen to you playing.” Amber takes out her violin from its case and handed it over to Krystal. She hurriedly took away her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter