Reunion? Not a Chance.

A New Beginning

Seungho's P.O.V

 

"Aish. Why are you so heavy for such a skinny-looking girl! " I grunted as I fumbled through my pockets for the house keys.

I had carried her on my back for a few blocks from the club to my house. I had thought I could save money on the cab by carrying her instead since she looked so light... Who knew she was this heavy?! 

"Ah! Found it!" I said as I pulled the keys out from my pocket.

I unlocked the door and stepped inside.

 

The state of the house left me dumbfounded. Clothes and wrappers were strewn all over the place...

Why was it so messy?! It wasn't like that when I left the house a few weeks ago...

Suddenly, I knew who was responsible for this.

 

I carefully placed the girl on the couch and bellowed, "Cheondung-ah! Get out here!"

A panicky Cheondung came scampering out of his room.

"Hyung! Why are you back so early? I.. I thought you were living at the school dormitory for a month? And who's that?" he stammered and pointed at the girl lying on the couch.

"Don't try to change the topic. You know the rules, Cheondung. Rule no. 1: Tenant is NOT ALLOWED to make a mess of the house!" I fumed.

"Alright, alright. I'll go clean it up now. But you still owe me an explanation to why you brought a girl to our house.  Is she your girlfriend?" Cheondung asked.

"Aish! Shuddup! She's just a friend of mine who's drunk, okay?! Just... Just go into your room and do whatever Cheondungs do! " I stuttered.

He raised an eyebrow and shrugged.

"Whatever~" he replied and went back to his room.

 

I turned my attention back to her when she groaned.

"Woah, woah, woah. No. No. Please don't puke now!" I pleaded, trying to grab the dustbin, but it was all too late. Before I knew it, there was a huge pool of vomit on my carpet.

I seriously wonder why I'm so kindhearted sometimes, bringing strangers into my house and all...

"I'll go get the mop...." I sighed to no one.

 

After I cleaned the vomit up, I went to get a hot towel and placed it over her forehead.

For a few minutes, I stared at her face. She's really beautiful... yet familiar somehow.

Suddenly, out of the corner of my eyes, I spotted a scar on her forehead. It was the exact shape and size as the one Haena had on her forehead too...

 

-Flashback-

"Oppa! Oppa! My forehead hurts really bad!" Haena whined.

Seeing droplets of blood trickle down her forehead, I cried, "Aigoo! How did you get hurt?!"

She sniffed. "Taewoo threw a small piece of glass at me.."

"WHAT?! Why didn't you tell me?! I told you to tell me if he bullies you again! He's so dead!" I fumed. How dare he bully MY Haena!

"Oppa... It really really really  hurts alot.." Haena said, almost in tears.

"Arasso, Arasso. I'll deal with him later. First, let's tell your umma and ask her to bring you to the hospital.."

 

-End Of Flashback-

 

"This is all a coincidence.. It has to be one!" I tried to convince myself.

I still hated her. Hated her for breaking her promise. She couldn't be back.. Right?

 

Haena's P.O.V.

 

"Ughh.. Why does my head hurt so badly? Where am I?" I thought as I slowly opened my eyes and surveyed the surroundings.

I got the shock of my life when I saw Seungho oppa standing in front of me.

Immediately, I jolted out of the couch. Blurred memories of what happened last night at the nightclub came flooding back to me. I was attacked by some men and someone saved me... He must have been the one!

"Thank..." I started.

Before I could finish my sentence, he interrupted.

"Who are you?"

I gave him a smile. "Oppa, don't you remember me? I'm In Haena!"

"I don't know anyone by that name. Now get out of my house. You have bothered me enough for one night." he replied coldly.

Hearing the commotion, a guy with a really small face walked out of his room rubbing his eyes.

"Hyung, just let her stay for breakfast. It's rude to chase a girl out. Especially one who is as pretty as her."

He glared at the guy. "Shut up, Cheondung. You know nothing so don't interfere."

"Whatever. I'm going back to sleep so keep your voices down." He yawned and left.

 

"Oppa..." I pleaded.

"I said get out. Or do you want me to chase you out with a broom?!"

Reluctantly, I stepped out of his house.

"Oppa, I..." I started to say but he had already slammed the door in my face.

 

Why is he treating me that way? I know he remembers me.. I could tell it in his eyes.. Did I do something wrong..?