Trouble, Trouble, Trouble~

A New Beginning

Haena's P.O.V

 

"Aish. I seriously don't have anything nice to wear! Ugh. This will have to do." I muttered as I grabbed a black halter top and a black mini skirt out of my wardrobe. Most of my good clothes were still back in America.

"Knock! Knock!" Someone was knocking at the door. It must be Joon and Mir.

Here already? I looked at my watch. . It was 8 o'clock sharp and I'm not even ready yet!

"Gimme a minute!" I hollered.

 

I quickly put on my clothes and dashed out. Joon was standing beside a black Mercedes, waiting for me.

"Whoa! Awesome car! I didn't know that you could drive!" I gaped.

I must have looked silly staring at the car like that because he started laughing at me.

"Hahahaha! I can't drive. It's my chauffeur who's doing the driving."

Wow. He has a driver. He must be pretty rich...

 

"Where's Mir?" I asked.

"Oh, he's inside playing with his stuffed cow. Anyway let's hurry and go, if not all the good tables would be taken."

 

--------- At Club Shinez----------

"This place is amazing! It's even better than some of the clubs back in America!" I said as I stared at the majestic  interior of Club Shinez.

"Haha, see, I told you this place would get things off your mind!" Joon beamed at me.

My heart started to ache. I had almost forgotten about it but Joon had to bring it up again.

 

Seeing colour draining from my face, Joon quickly ushered us to a table nearby and started ordering drinks.

"Excuse me, Miss! May I have 3 bottles of beer and uh... Mir, what do you want to drink?"

"Hyung! I'll take the orange juice!" Mir replied enthusiatically.

"Goodness, Mir, this is a club not a place for kindergarteners. There's probably no orange juice here.."

"Uh, Mister? We have orange juice too if you like.." the waitress interrupted.

"Hmph! SEE! Who says that there's no orange juice!" Mir pouted.

 

I wasn't even paying attention to their conversation. I had spotted Seungho oppa, the Eunjin girl and G.O. chatting merrily at the table next to ours. "They might just be really close friends right? Since its the three of them and not just Seungho oppa and the girl...  " I kept thinking.

I was eyeing them when suddenly, the girl gave Seungho oppa a peck on the cheek.

Crap. My hope bubble just burst.

 

I sighed. I hated those feelings -- the feelings of jealousy and upset whenever I see them together. But I am going to forget about it all, afterall, this is a club right? People are allowed to drink till they're drunk here, so, what the heck. I'm gonna get drunk tonight.

The waitress soon delivered our beverages and I downed 3 bottles of beer by myself.

"Yah! Haena! Don't drink so much! You're gonna get really sick!" Joon persuaded, trying to remove the 4th beer bottle out of my hands.

I ignored him and continued drinking.

 

I glanced at them again. The two of them were happily laughing at each other's jokes. What's so funny?! Ugh. I can't stand it any longer. I'm leaving.

"Yah! Where are you going?" Joon shouted.

"Shuddduppp! It's none of your business! Leave me alone!" I shouted back at him as I got up of my seat and staggered out of the club  .

 

"Ouch! Hey! Watch where you're going!" I bellowed as some guys bumped into me outside Club Shinez.

"Well, well, well, what are you doing all alone in this place? A pretty girl like you shouldn't be alone.. How 'bout we go and have some fun, huh? What do you say?" One of them said as he my cheeks.

"NO! I'm going home!" I shouted, slapping the man hard across his face.

"You're gonna regret doing that, ! Guys, corner her! We're gonna have the time of our lives with her today..." he sniggered.

One by one, the guys closed in on me.

"Ugh! Get off me you bastards!" I yelled as I tried to shove them away.

 

Suddenly, a voice roared.

"Yah! Get off her.. YAH! I'M TELLING YOU TO GET OFF HER!"

 


Hello~ I'm sorry for the two horrible chapters... I had writer's block when i was writing this so this really . AND my neck hurts like hell right now. I have been sittting in front of the computer for like more than 5 hrs thinking of how to write the story. Anyway, so who do you think the "voice" could be? Seungho, Joon, or maybe even Mir? Pls comment and subscribe! Thanks! :)