Date Fright

A New Beginning

Haena's P.O.V.

 

"Okay, we have reached our destination~" Joon sang as he parked the car.

I laughed and stepped out of the car, pausing when I saw where he had brought me.

"Woah! An amusement park? I haven't been to one in ages!" I said excitedly, dashing to the entrance, awestruck by the sight of the all the rides.  

"Come on! Quick!" I urged as I held my hand out to him.

"Aish. Seriously, Haena. Sometimes you're really childish," he chuckled as he took my hand.

Hand in hand, we ran into the amusement park laughing, ready to have the best time of our lives.

 

***

 

"Joonie! I want to go on the rollercoaster next!" I beamed as I took a bite of my ice cream.

"Hahaha, sure! But make sure you don't vomit all that out," he joked as he pointed to the cup of ice cream in my hand.

"How dare you make fun of me! This cup of ice cream is so going on your head!" I laughed as I chased Joon around.

"You can't get me! Merong!" Joon grinned as he dodged all my "attacks".

"Haha! You better make sure you don't get caught or else~!" I exclaimed.

 

Suddenly, someone grabbed me by my waist from behind and carried me.

"AHA! Gotcha!"

"Yah! Lee Joon! Put me down immediately!" I pouted.

"Haha! Sure.. But first, this,"

Joon leaned in and planted a kiss on my lips.

At that moment, my eyes widened from the shock and imaginary fireworks exploded in my heart.

 

His lips pulled away from mine and he blushed a deep shade of red.

"Come on, let's go ride on the rollercoaster!" He said sheepishly as he grabbed my hands and pulled me to the queue.

 

***

 

"So, now you get to decide which ride we go on next since I already chose the rollercoaster," I smiled as we got off that ride, still holding hands.

"Hmm.. I'm gonna go with the... Haunted House!" he cried as he held both his hands out, acting like a zombie.

"Haha! Stop that! But you do know that I'm not afraid of ghosts or zombies or whatever right?" I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Aww! No fun! Now you can't scream and hug me when something scary pops out!" he pouted, pretending to be sad.

I laughed.

"Don't give me that, Lee Joon. Let's just go to the Haunted House now before it gets crowded," I said as I pulled him towards the haunted house.

 

***

 

"Eek! That's so gross!" Joon screamed as a decapitated body came flying out towards him.

I burst into laughter.

"Oh my gosh, Joonie. You're such a scaredy cat~" I teased.

I hadn't been afraid of ghosts or anything since I was young. Seungho had convinced me that there were no such things and it was all down to a person's imagination.

Seungho..

Ahh . Why do I have to think about him during this time.. No, no, no! It's my first date with Joon and I'm gonna enjoy it!

 

"Yeesh, Haena. You're so mean to me. I'm gonna leave you here and go off by myself. You're gonna be so scared without me," he pouted and walked off.

Not long after, I heard him shriek.

"Hahahaha," I chuckled.

Aigoo. That Joonie is really adorable.

 

I was about to catch up with him when suddenly, someone grabbed my arm and pulled me away..

 


Hello :) How do y'all like the story so far? Remember to leave some comments and subscribe~! :D Thanks to all my subscribers too! :) Oh! Just to tell y'all, I'm planning on writing a another fanfic and this time, it's gonna be about BEAST! YAYAYAYAY! Hahas~ Please subscribe to my new fanfic too :) I'll tell y'all when the foreword is up so you can go take a look :) Thank You~~~~