You?!

A New Beginning

 

I was about to catch up with him when suddenly, someone grabbed my arm and pulled me away..


 

Haena's P.O.V.

 

"Yah! Let go of me!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as the person dragged me to a corner.

"Shhh! Don't make so much noise!" he hushed as he covered my mouth with his hand.

"Are you a kidnapper? I have no money. Seriously!" I said, voice muffled.

"Relax. It's just me," he said.

He spun me around so that I could see him better and before I knew it my face was only inches away from his.

I stared into those deep, black eyes, stunned, realizing who the person is and pulled myself away.

 

Seungho..?

"What are you doing? Let go of me instantly," I said coldly as I struggled to break free of his grasp.

"No. No, I'm not going to. Until I finish with my explanation," he replied, gripping my arm tighter.

 "There's nothing for you to explain. Just let me go. Goddamn it!" I spat as I continued resisting.

"Just listen!" he said as he shooked my shoulders.

"I'm really sorry for being so cold towards you. When you didn't come back after so many years, I thought that you had found someone else and decided to leave me. I felt really angry and foolish for waiting for you, but when Joon told me the real reason you didn't return, I realised that I was wrong and the biggest idiot in the world. I'm really really sorry. Would you forgive me?" he asked as he gazed softly into my eyes.

I froze. I didn't know what to do.

"Yah! What are you doing? Let. Go. Of. Her. Now." a voice boomed.

We turned and saw Joon storming towards us.

"What do you think you're doing to Haena?! You've just disrupted our first date!" he fumed as he glared at Seungho.

Without giving him a chance to reply, Joonie dragged me out of the Haunted House.

***

Once we were outside, Joon gave me a full body inspection.

"Did he do anything to you? Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine. Relax, Joonie," I said as I forced a smile.

To be honest, I was nowhere close to fine. My head was still spinning from what Seungho had said and it had totally destroyed my date mood but I couldn't disappoint Joonie.. Right?

Joon flashed a broad grin at me after hearing that.

"Let's carry on with our plan, shall we? I have another surprise for you~" Joon sang as he held my hand and led me to the parking lot.

I chuckled.

Who could say no to such a sweet guy?

 


Hello everybody~ Im back! :D I'm so sorry if this chapter is sort of y cos i kinda rushed it a little. But anyways i still hope you willl continue to support this fanfic and comment and subscribe~ Thank you! :D

P.S. I just realised it's quite short. Sorry! I promise I'll write a longer chapter soon! :D