Let us PLAY A GAME

A New Beginning

Dara’s P.O.V.

 

“Hey Joon, Seungho!” I called as I hurriedly walked towards them. Joon and Seungho turned their heads towards me when they heard their name.

“Hey Dara, do you know where Haena is?” Seungho asked as he scanned the ballroom.

“Yeah, do you know where my Haena is? I can’t seem to find her anywhere,” Joon continued.

“Yah! What ‘your’ Haena! She was MY childhood sweetheart! You just… just go over to that corner there and do what Joons do and I’ll just look for Haena myself,” Seungho stated as he shoved Joon to one side.

“For your information, she is my GIRLFRIEND and I’m not going to let anyone steal her away from me!” Joon retorted as he pushed Seungho on the shoulder.

“Are you trying to start a fight?” Seungho hissed as he glared menacingly at Joon.

“You were the one who started it first!” Joon yelled and soon, they started bickering like kids.

“You came between Haena and me!”

“No, you did! We were so in love back then!”

“Hah! As you said, it was all in the past!”

“Nah-uh. It’s still the same!”

People were starting to gather around them, watching them in a heated argument. As a friend, I feel so embarrassed for them. I needed to get them to stop. They’re being really foolish right now.

“Yah! Stop it! Stop acting like little kids!” I shouted, trying to make them stop arguing.

“Shut up, Dara. This is business between men. Do not interfere,” Seungho said with eyes still glued on Joon.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance. Yeah, right. They were being man about it. Not.

“HAENA HAS DECIDED!” I exclaimed, hoping to get their attention, and was I right about that. The two of them immediately froze and slowly turned towards me. Then, they started rushing towards me.

“What?! Who has she chosen?!” Joon asked hastily as he shook me on the shoulders, trying to get an answer out.

“Yeah, who did she choose, Dara?! It’s me, right?” Seungho asked.

“Okay, pause! Stop shaking me, Joon. I feel like I’m going to puke,” I grumbled as Joon reluctantly let go of me.

“You guys really want to know?” I asked, raising my eyebrows at the both of them. Immediately, they nodded their heads vigorously.

“Okay, so… she has chosen...” I paused, hoping to keep them in suspense.

“Get on with it, Dara!” Seungho cried with impatience. I stared daggers at him before continuing.

“She has chosen… No one,” I replied happily.

“WHAT?!” they exclaimed in unison, “How can that be?!”

“Heh, nah. I’m just kidding!” I giggled as they gave me a ‘what-the-hell’ face.

“Chill… Unless you don’t want to hear the last part of her decision…” I said innocently, shrugging my shoulders.

“She said that whoever can find her among all these masked girls tonight, will be the one she will choose. Good luck, guys!” I chirped before turning and walking away, leaving them staring at me in confusion.

Frankly, Haena didn’t come up with that decision. It was all me. Since I hated seeing her in such a dilemma, I thought of a plan myself to be able to make her choose. I already knew who her heart was with, but this is just so she could realize it herself.

“Hehehe, you’re so brilliant, Sandara Park! Not to mention cool!” I thought to myself, smiling as I hurried back to Haena’s hiding place. 

 


Hello everybody~

It's been awhile since I last updated as I have exams upcoming, but then, my friend was like asking me to hurry and update this fic, so I did.

 

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT KQ! ;D  (I wonder if she'll read this part. Hmm...)

 

Anyway, who do you think will win Dara's game thing? Joon or Seungho? Comment yo~~~ :D Oh wait wait. And who do you want him to be? Seungho or Joon? Heh ;P

 

Hahas this is so colourful~