Dara's Plan

A New Beginning

Haena's P.O.V

"Why are they all staring at me? Ugh! I think it's cos of this horrible dress!" I whispered, nudging Dara unnie as we walked hand in hand into the ballroom.

"Nah, it's probably because they realized how beautiful you are! Don't think so much, Haena-ah!" Dara replied assuringly. 

Suddenly, she grabbed my arm and pulled me away in the other direction.

"Eh? Why are we hiding behind the stage? I'm hungry! I didn't even eat my breakfast today! Let's just go to the refreshments area!" I grumbled as I walked out from our hiding place. Dara pulled me back immediately. "You should be thanking me for pulling you here! Look!" Dara said, gesturing to Seungho and Joon who had just entered.  My eyes widened in shock. If they saw me, they would surely start fighting again... Maybe even causing World War 3... 

"Phew! Thanks unnie! I knew I could count on you!" I replied, heaving a sigh of relief. "Not so fast! You can't keep dragging this longer and longer! Remember what I said? Tonight will be the night where you will make your final decision!" she hissed, keeping her voice low. "Aish. I know, I know... But I just can't decide between the two! I love them both! I know it's selfish but yeah, I want both of them..." I sighed. Dara glanced at me with a look of understanding in her eyes. 

"I know what you mean, but what you're doing now is causing them to suffer. It's not right... Anyway, I have come up with a plan to help you decide! Just leave it to your brilliantly smart unnie, okay? And don't leave this place until I tell you to do so! Just sit!" Dara winked, and dashed off into the crowd.

"Aish, that Dara unnie. Always up to weird tricks. I wonder what she's up to..." I muttered and sat on the ground obediently.