Chapter 9

A Destiny Met To Be

And finally the sound of the bathroom door unlocking can be heard, and it was a cue for Luhan to head to the bathroom for a wash up and finally head to bed.

“You can head to bed first.” Luhan told Tiffany while passing her to head to the bathroom.

Tiffany watched as he headed to the bathroom. She just simply watched over his every move without a word.

And as soon as she hears the lock on the door clacking, Tiffany sits herself on the edge of the bed beginning to rake through her thoughts.

Tiffany’s POV

I am now officially Mrs. Lu. I am now attached to someone who has no feelings for me, nor do I have feelings for him. But today, I have found myself slowly observing his every movement. It may be because I do not know how long I will have to spend my days with him. We may be together for a long while so… I think it’s time that I try to understand why it is him that my parents have forced me to.

This husband of mine is insanely popular at school, with every girl wanting to be in the position I am in right now, but I absolutely do not wish to be in the position. And it may be just the non-existing conversations and the unavoidable eye contacts that are going to keep this relationship going.

After sorting out my thoughts for the day I sneak this chance to take a look around this moderately large room. It has hints of warm vibrant colors, giving this room a lively feel to it. And looking at the small pink items in this room makes me feel a bit happier. I’m guessing his mother had redecorated to room to make me feel more comfortable with the idea of living here.

Get used to it Fany-ah… you’ll have to be here for who knows how long…

End of POV

As soon as Tiffany heard the door to the bathroom unlocking, she quickly hid herself under the covers of the king sized bed pretending to sleep, as a way of avoiding him.

But after so many ruffles and sounds something didn’t quite feel right. The lights are no longer shining through her eyelids and the presence of Luhan is no longer avail.

Slowly without making any sounds she takes a quick peek wanting to know where he had gone to.

But soon she sees a light flashing in from where the television is at, and knowing that Luhan is still in the room she feels more at ease, and soon fell deep asleep after the long hectic day.

---

The next morning Tiffany woke up looking around the unfamiliar room. She looks at the spot next to her still tidied like it has never been touched… She felt bad that the thought that she was taking Luhan’s comfort away from him. She was taking his bed and taking his room away. She had thought that he’d come to bed after he’d finish watching t.v. last night, but the neat blanket next to her is telling her otherwise.

Still lying down in the bed, she blinks a few times to give the unfamiliar surroundings a clearer view. She still needs to get her head straight that she is now living under different roof with different people. Then when she sets her mind straight for the day she let out a deep long sigh of stress, because she doesn’t know how her days from now on will end up as. She doesn’t know the Lu’s very well, she doesn’t know where everything is. She doesn’t know how their lifestyle is or if she’d be able to fit in to the family.

With many thoughts still running through her head she didn’t even notice  that Luhan was already awake and had just walked out of the bathroom.

“Tiffany…” Luhan had called for her a few times already, but she hadn’t notice because she was still deep into her thoughts. “Tiffany…” Luhan called once again.

And this time she finally noticed. “Oh, sorry… I was thinking…” She quietly whispered. Although now that she is married to him, she still isn’t quite used to talking to him.

“You should wash up now and we will go down for breakfast together.” Luhan told her.

And without another word Tiffany got up and headed for the bathroom.

After washing up, Tiffany walked out of the washroom seeing Luhan making the bed. And for a rich famous boy like him making the bed it is definitely something unusual.

“Oh Tiffany, you’re done… Let’s go down for breakfast. Mom and Dad are probably waiting for us.” Luhan walks over to Tiffany who is still over by the bathroom door stunned by his actions.

But not only is he walking over to her, he also took her hand into his as he is about to bring her down stair. But with Tiffany’s quickly reflexes towards Luhan, she quickly pushes his hand away.

“It’s only so that my parents don’t get wary of us. We should at least act like a couple in front of them don’t you think. You don’t want my mom to plan something crazy to get us to get closer to each other do you?” Luhan explained to her before holding her hand again. And with that Tiffany had no choice but to obey.

“Morning!” Mrs. Lu greeted the two as they sat down at the dining table. “Did you sleep well last night, Tiffany?”

“Umm… yyess I did.” Tiffany stuttered through her words.

“Mom, stop it… You’re scaring her… She still not used to it here. Please give her some time.” Luhan scolded.

“Ok… ok, chill out. I’m just trying to get her to feel like she’s at home.” As soon as Mrs. Lu finished her sentence, a bundle of dark clouds start to make its way through to the dining room.

“Lily, why don’t you say hi to unnie.” Mrs. Lu told her.

“Hi, Miss pretty.” Lily grumbled in an angrily.

“Hi… Lily… What’s wrong?” Tiffany asked the grumpy Lily.

“Don’t mind her. She just gets up on the wrong side of bed every morning.” Luhan ruffled Lily’s hair.

“Oppa… stop it!” Lily yelled.

“Come here and give your oppa a hug.” Luhan pulled Lily onto his lap and gave her a huge hug.

“Eww… Oppa you stink.” The little Lily pinched her nose pushing Luhan away. “I like Miss Pretty better.” And did a melong before jumping onto Tiffany’s lap.

“What? So you don’t want oppa anymore?” Luhan pouted.

“No!” Lily snuggled into Tiffany’s chest, causing Tiffany to laugh.

“Well, it’s alright, because you made Miss Pretty laugh. It’s my first time seeing her laugh, so you get a lollipop.” Luhan pulled a lollipop out of his pocket and handed it to Lily.

“Yeah!” Lily finally smiled and took the lollipop.

“Alright, Lily… lollipop can be after you eat your breakfast. Get back to your seat, and eat your breakfast.” Mrs. Lu came back with a platter of everyone’s breakfast.

“I’m glad to finally see you laugh. You look pretty with that smile. You should smile more often.” Luhan whispered to Tiffany causing her fluster.