Chapter 5

A Destiny Met To Be

 

Tiffany POV

 “Where am I?” I sat up straight as I see the unfamiliar surroundings when I opened up my eyes.

“Baby!” But I hear this familiar voice calling the name that only my parents would call me. I turn to the left where I hear the voice coming from. “Baby! Are you feeling any better now?” it’s my Mom.

“Where am I?” I ask as I see my parents worriedly feeling my forehead.

“This is-“

“This is soon going to be your new room.” My Dad quickly answered, cutting off what my mom was about to say.

“What? Why?” I sternly asked.

“This is where you will live when you and Luhan get married.” My mom’s head is now hanging down low because she knows that I hate the fact that I will have to marry Luhan.

“WHAT!? NO! NEVER WILL I AGREE TO THIS REDICULOUS AGREEMENT OF YOURS!” I told them straight out, not caring for who will hear of this.

“Tiffany, I’ve had enough of this behavior from you. No matter how many times you reject you are going to be walking down that isle this weekend!” Never has my dad yelled at my with that tone and volume in my life. And because of this guy he is yelling at me for the first time.

I then turn to look at Mom hoping for another answer, but all I see is her crying as badly as I am. I hate to see her like this. I can’t bear to see my mom crying because of me. It hurts.

Luhan’s POV

I can’t saw that I know what she is thinking or how she is feeling right now. But it sure isn’t a pleasure when your parents comes and tells you that you’re going to have to marry a person who you don’t have a single feeling for.

I myself also didn’t feel right for forcing an unknown girl to marry me. Although I knew from the very start that my parents had my whole life planned out for me, I still had to take a day off of school to get my head wrapped around this ridiculous idea of an arranged marriage in the 21st century.

After catching her after she ran out of the house. It hurt me to see her in so much pain. I don’t know why… I haven’t truly gotten a grasp of what she truly looks like because I know that she has been avoiding me. And today although I got a look at her face… it was completely covered in her tears. I know that she’ll hate me a lot, and I know that she might not even ever talk to me.

But there is one thing that will happen and that is… the wedding.

And after setting her free after her bold striking words, I secretly followed her. I didn’t have the heart to see her wondering alone in the state that she is in right now.

She must have had a tough day at school today. I feel sorry for leaving her all alone facing that miserable surrounding.

And as I was following her I see her finally heading up a pave way after a 30 minute walk.

“Jessica!” I hear her screaming at the door. Now I know that no matter what happens to her, she will go and find Jessica.

But not long after, I see her tearfully heading down the pave way again, and this time more dreadful than before. I walk closer to keep a closer eye on her just in case she collapse, she fragile skinny little body can’t handle this much physical and emotional activity in one day.

Three… two… one… I counted. And on one I see her slowly falling backwards. Thankfully I caught her in time.

Her tear stained face, made my heart shrink. It hurts, it really hurts for me to see this girl turning like this because of me.

I brought her back to my house which was luckily just a block away from Jessica’s.

I dropped her off in my room before telling the maids to help her change while I contact her parents.

When her parents got here I lead them to my room to take a look at Tiffany.

I stood outside knowing that it’s not the time for me to interfere. She still needs time to adjust.

“Where am I?” I hear her asking. I finally release a breathe of relive to hear her finally awake.

“Baby- Baby! Are you feeling any better now?” that must be what her parents call her, no wonder she’s so fragile.

“Where am I?”

“This is-“

“This is soon going to be your new room.” I hear her father tell her. I hold my breath again, because I know that she’s just going to react like before.

“What? Why?” One… two… three… I start counting the seconds until she explodes with anger.

“This is where you will live when you and Luhan get married.” This must also be hard for her father for her to be the bad guy.

“WHAT!? NO! NEVER WILL I AGREE TO THIS REDICULOUS AGREEMENT OF YOURS!” Forty-three… it took forty three seconds for her to explode… and only 20 minutes of actually rest before her tears are falling again. What have I done to this cheerful girl? What have I done to that beautiful smile?

“Tiffany, I’ve had enough of this behavior from you. No matter how many times you reject you are going to be walking down that isle this weekend!” I hear her father yelling at her. This must be her first time being yelled at… for her to be the only daughter of a successful rich businessmen, I’m sure that her parents would normally treat her like the most precious gem in the whole wide world.

Then suddenly the room is filled with silence. I know you’re going to hate me for this, but I think that it’s time for me to help turn down the tense atmosphere.

End of POV

“Lily…” Luhan silently walked across to another room. “Lily, can you please bring this to the pretty girl in my room and tell her not to cry anymore?”

 And with a nod Lily ran across the his room.

“Miss Pretty…” She silently walks up to Tiffany. “Please don’t cry.” She handed a tissue to her.

“Thank you.” Tiffany was stunned at the little figure in front of her. She was about 3 years old with her big round eyes looking at Tiffany.

“You look very pretty.” She said.

“You look very pretty too.” Finally a smile had made its way to Tiffany again.

“Lily.” Luhan entered the room.

“Oppa! She’s not crying anymore.” Lily giggled her way into Luhan’s arms. “Did I do good?” She asked.

“Very good.” Luhan gave her a kiss on her cheeks. “Now say hi to Tiffany unnie, and introduce yourself.” Luhan told her.

“Hi pretty unnie, I’m Lily and I’m this old.” She said while holding up 3 little fingers. “Oh and I’m oppa’s little sister. It’s nice to meet you pretty unnie.”

“It’s nice to meet you too.” Tiffany managed to smile with Luhan’s presence in the room.

“Okay Lily go play in your room now.” Luhan let go of the little girl. “Uncle, Auntie… I promise you that I will take care of Tiffany very well. I will bring her to visit you guys every week.” Although Luhan knows that no matter how much the two of them would hate it, the wedding wouldn’t change because of his parents and their ability, so he wants make sure that Tiffany’s parents would have faith in him to take care of their daughter and hope that Tiffany wouldn’t feel as bad seeing her parents smiling again.