Chapter 4

A Destiny Met To Be

 

Tiffany POV

I walked up to the school gate, taking a deep breath before walking in. This is going to be a very long day.

“Fany-ah, how are you?” I hear Jessica whispering in my ear.

“Jessica! You can’t believe it. Besides having to risk my life sitting next to this guy over here, I also had a horrible dream last night. I dreamt of my mom telling me this ridiculous news about some agreement that my parents had, and you there.” I told her.

“Fany-ah…” she sighs, “it’s not a dream… I was really there and they did tell you about an agreement that they have…” her words struck at me like a lightning bolt. IT WAS TRUE.

“Class starts, please get back into your seats!” The teacher walks in to clear the chaos and to start class.

I look to my left to see the seat next to me empty. He isn’t in class today, I let out a sigh of relieve because of it. It’s a good thing that he isn’t here today. Then at least I wouldn’t have to worry too much of the crazy girls wanting to kill me.

End of POV

----

“Fany, I have something I need to do right now, but I think that the girls are already heading their way down to the cafeteria. Just meet with them there alright?” Jessica happily headed out of the classroom.

Just as Tiffany was heading towards her locker to put down her books she felt as someone had been following her. She turned back to see if it was anyone she knew but all she got was a bunch of students heading in different directions for lunch.

She quickly shook her silly thoughts out of her mind thinking that she was just too worried, and opened her locker putting her books in it.

“You!” A loud stomping comes rushing at her. Tiffany turns to see a tall girl in pigtails standing with two petite girls behind.

“I’m sorry, but don’t know you.” Tiffany told her.

“You don’t know me?!” the girl spazzed. “Well of course, who are you to know rich people like me.” She rolled her eyes then eyed Tiffany from top to bottom.

“Do you need something?” Tiffany stayed as calm as possible to see what this girl wants from her.

“Yeah!” She shot back. “I! WANT! YOU! TO STAY AWAY! FROM LUHAN OPPA! GOT IT?!” She shouted back. “He is mine!” Her finger kept poking at Tiffany through every word that came out of .

“Yeah, stay away from him!” One of the girls behind said.

“Stay away or else!” the other said but as well threw all of Tiffany’s books to the floor.

With a wrongful feeling of doing nothing at all, she got everything that wasn’t supposed to happen to her.

“Here let me help you.” The tall one was about to bend down but, “Oops!” as she bent down her water “accidently” spilled down onto her. “My mistake, look at you you’re all wet now. What are you going to do?” Without even looking at her Tiffany can feel her smirking.

“Here let me wipe it for you!” one of the girls lift up Tiffany’s chin roughly and slapped her across her face. “There it’s all dry now.”

“Let’s go!” The three left Tiffany on the floor who is still trying to pick up her books.

“What is happening to me? Why is it like this?” Her tears suddenly begin flowing down both sides of her face.

It’s not like that she knows him, or that she has ever even had a true conversation with him. She barely even knows what he looks like and she is already a mess in the whole situation.

“Tiffany?” She looked up to see who it was. “What are you doing here baby? Are you alright? What happened?” the comforting voice helped her calm down a bit.

“Suho oppa?” She quickly wiped her tears and hid her red puffy cheek. “What are you doing here?”

“I was looking all over for you, but the girls said that you didn’t show up at the table yet.” He told her. “What happened? Who did this to you?” He wrapped his arms around her to allow her cry in them.

“I don’t want to talk about it…” Tiffany sniffed.

“Don’t tell me it was that so-called rich girl and her friends?” He had already known that these were the girls who always ruled the school and did everything and anything they could to make others miserable.

“I didn’t do anything…” Tiffany was still trying to control her tears from falling.

“I know, I know…Shhhh…” Suho hushed.

“Tiffany!” The two heard Jessica screaming across the hall. “What happened?”

“Uhhh it’s nothing… I’m fine now.” Tiffany carefully stood up while grabbing her books. She then turned to Suho had also stood up with her. “Thank you oppa, I feel much better now.” She thanked and then put all of her books back into her locker before walking off to the washroom alone.

“What happened?” Jessica asked Suho.

“it was the snobs, they did this to her. I think that they even slapped her too.” Suho explained.

“Those es need a lesson. I’m gonna go after them.” Jessica was about to storm off, but Suho got a hold of her.

“Don’t, I don’t think that Tiffany would like you to do that. I see what I can do. You just take care of her and make sure she’s not alone.” Jessica nodded and ran after Tiffany to see if she’s any better.

---

“I’m home!” Tiffany yelled through the large house.

Thankfully Tiffany made it through the rest of the day peacefully with Jessica watching out for her and walking her home.

“Baby, come here.” She hears her Mom calling for her.

Tiffany quickly made her way to the family room where she saw the one person she didn’t want to see the most.

“Meet your fiancé, Luhan.” Tiffany’s eyes widen as she listened carefully to what her mom had just told her.

“WHAT?!” Tiffany voice unknowingly grew louder. “NO, MOM! NO! I AM NOT GOING TO GET MARRIED! ESPECIALLY WITH HIM!” She pointed at Luhan and ran out of the house with tears falling down.

“Tiffany!” Her mom calls for her.

“I’ll get her.” Luhan quickly headed out of the house to find her.              

“Tiffany, wait up!” but she didn’t care and just kept on running for nowhere. “Tiffany!” She still hears him call for her.

“Get lost! The last person I want to see right now is you!” She screams from afar. She is lucky enough that no one from their school who lives in this neighborhood.

“Do you hate me that much?” Luhan finally got a grip of her tiny arm.

She quickly span around looking into his big round eyes with her watery ones. “Yes, I hate you! I hate you from the bottom of my deep cold heart.” It hit him, it felt like a million of little daggers has hit him straight through his heart. “just want to live a normal life. I want to get out of the spotlight and not get hit by one of you little lovers. Why can’t you just stay out of my life?” She roars, and continues, “I just stepped into that school for two days and within these two days, I got slapped twice by two different girls, because of you!” Tears fall as she recalls these unhappy memories of hers. “Now, let go of me!” she calmly tells him through her tears.

And with that he let her go… he let her escape right in front of his eyes.

Tiffany’s POV

“Jessica! Jessica!” I slammed on her door until I felt it opening.

“Miss Tiffany, I’m sorry, but Miss hasn’t come back yet.” Her butler told me.

What am I going to do now? I tried hard to pull myself together, as I walked off of her pave way. I can’t see clearly in front of my anymore, but just as I was about to collapse I feel someone swooping me up into their arms.

I turned to see who it was but I couldn’t see who it was. Everything seemed dark, just as my heart is.