Chapter 1

A Destiny Met To Be

 

“Tiffany! Tiffany!” A loud voice called out from across the street.

“Hi Jessica,” she greeted as she sees her best friend alertly crossing the street. “How was your night’s sleep?” Tiffany smiled widely seeing her lovely friend finally next to her.

“It was awesome, I had an awesome dream that told me we’re going to have a great time together at school today!” Jessica links her arm with Tiffany’s.

“Oh no, I think that my parents allowed me to change to the wrong school. I’m going to have to be stuck with you all day.” Tiffany teased.

“Hey do you know how long it took for me to wait for this moment? You’re parents are always keeping you to themselves. I can’t even see you once a week, and now that they finally set you free. Of course I’m going to take advantage of it.” Jessica proudly claimed.

“Yes, yes you take everything to your advantage.” Tiffany then slightly paused for a second to take in a deep breath. “But to tell you the truth, I’m really nervous right now.” Tiffany confessed.

“Awe, Fany-ah don’t be nervous. I’m sure you’ll get along with everyone. You’re everyone’s sweetheart remember? From middle school?” Jessica attempted to calm her down.

“That was in middle school. And it was only the first year of middle school. I haven’t been to school for three years. You really think that I can’t get used to it?” Tiffany whined.

“I’m here aren’t I? Just because you were homeschooled for those three years doesn’t mean that you haven’t been out. You used those three years to travel with your parents and spent time with them. And now that they allow you to come back to school I’m sure that they think that it’s time for you to have more of a social life and meet more people.” Jessica explained.

Jessica is Tiffany’s best friend, but also Tiffany’s sister. They have been friends since they could ever remember and Jessica is the only people who truly knew Tiffany and all of her secrets. Although they would mostly hang out in a group of 9, Tiffany and Jessica were extremely close.

“Girl’s, guess who’s back!” Jessica hollered over a group of talking girl’s that were hanging out at the front of the school.

“What? Who? Who’s back?” All of them chattered at the same time.

“Hi Girls…” Tiffany shyly waved to the group of girl’s whom she hasn’t seen in a while.

“Oh my god.” One of them smiled widely.

“Oh my god.” The other had wide eyes.

“It’s our every own smile eye sweetheart!” The eldest one exclaimed.

“Thank you Taeyeon. I missed you so much.” Tiffany finally can release her breathe and relax after seeing all of her friends welcoming her.

“How come you didn’t tell us that you’re coming back? We would have done something special to welcome you back to the group!” the youngest one whined.

“Awe Seohyun, it’s okay. I’m already glad enough that I can come back to school with all of you guys.” Tiffany went around giving each of them a hug. “Okay now tell me how are you all doing?” Tiffany asked.

But who knew that all of them wanted to catch up with Tiffany and all began to talk all at once.

“Chill out guys we always have later to talk to my sweet Tiffany! But right now it’s time to get your ’s to class and glued to a seat.” Jessica shooed.

“Fine, we’ll just catch up in class.” The tallest among them declared.

“She’s sitting with me!” Jessica told them.

“No, she’s sitting with me.” Sunny screamed.

“No, with me” Hyoyeon pulled onto Tiffany.

“No with me.” Seohyun whined and also began to tug on to Tiffany.

And with all the fighting and screaming of the nine girls running and pulling and walking and more screaming that had almost made their way into the class room. But with another big pull coming from Jessica on one side Tiffany lost her balance falling face first.

“Ahhh!” Tiffany let out a slight yelp but to her surprise falling to the floor didn’t hurt at all. She then slowly peeled her eyes opened to see what it was that she had landed on.

And only to find out that she landed on… “Excuse me Miss, but are you alright?” a guy.

“Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry. I really didn’t mean to land on you. It was beyond my control that this had to happen.” The flustered Tiffany tried to get up but her legs gave up on her causing her to fall down again.

“Omo, Fany-ah. Are you alright?” Jessica came to the rescue to help Tiffany up, but just as Tiffany finally made it onto her own two feet again. A crazy girl comes flying towards her and slaps her across her face.

“This is for touching my Luhan oppa.” The girl told her.

Still shocked Tiffany didn’t know what was going on. All she felt was the throbbing pain through her left cheek.

“I don’t even know you. I don’t even know who this Luhan oppa of yours is.” Tiffany held on to fight for herself.

“I’m sorry, this happened all because of me. I’ll do anything to apologize on her behalf.” The guy Tiffany had landed on spoke.

“Oppa, who is she? Do you already have a girlfriend?” the crazy girl latched herself onto his arm.

“No, I don’t know who she is. But you should not do that to anyone. She’s innocent. And I’m not your oppa either. Can you please let go of me?”

“Luhan, I think that these fangirls of yours has gotten way overboard.” Jessica pointed out the obvious.

“I know, I’m really sorry. I can’t really do much about them. But whatever your friend needs I’ll try to do anything for her.” Luhan sincerely apologized.

“I don’t think that you can do anything but thank you anyways.” Tiffany silently walked her way into the classroom.